UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ttt for guys who think roy n will ko kimbo s

9/25/09 1:22 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
shootfightermike
711 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
9/25/09 1:22 AM
ICantSeeHowDoneIAm
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub IMO
9/25/09 1:27 AM
shootfightermike
711 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

--Kimbo vs. Roy Nelson is expected to be the fight on the 9/30 TUF show, and if not, the Wednesday after. I guess that tells you the match-ups aren't planned because if you were planning, that was the exact last guy you'd want Kimbo to face first.
9/25/09 1:39 AM
TheClips
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/25/09 1:39 AM
I think my favorite part of the thread was that you felt it necessary to put "Kimbo S," as if we'd be like, "Kimbo WHO?......Ohhhhhh! Kimbo "S," as in "Slice!"

lol :)
9/25/09 1:45 AM
JesseTheRonin

ttt
9/25/09 1:47 AM
ICantSeeHowDoneIAm
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheClips - I think my favorite part of the thread was that you felt it necessary to put "Kimbo S," as if we'd be like, "Kimbo WHO?......Ohhhhhh! Kimbo "S," as in "Slice!"

lol :)

actually that's what kinda confused me. I had to think why would he put an N by Roy and S by Kimbo. Then reality set in and I remembered where I was.
9/25/09 1:47 AM
PTM2020
917 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shootfightermike - --Kimbo vs. Roy Nelson is expected to be the fight on the 9/30 TUF show, and if not, the Wednesday after. I guess that tells you the match-ups aren't planned because if you were planning, that was the exact last guy you'd want Kimbo to face first.

9/25/09 3:07 AM
fearOfABlackPlanet

well big roy would ass rape gannon and petruzzeli at the same time, although kimbo does look crazy roided up. hmmm
9/25/09 3:08 AM
The Hyena
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KO by roy
9/25/09 3:39 AM
MolsonMuscles
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KO? Maybe. Sub? Absolutely.
9/25/09 5:41 AM
BigSleep
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Already In Use -  Kimbo by KO

Mark my words.

ok, but only because you asked. i will bump this later.
9/25/09 5:59 AM
NVHighRoller

Kimbo via sub, he'll suffocate him with that greasy beard!
9/25/09 6:31 AM
StrictScrutiny
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NVHighRoller - Kimbo via sub, he'll suffocate him with that greasy beard!

LOL
9/25/09 8:32 AM
JudOWNED
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Country all the way! Although, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Kimbo ends up looking good in this fight and impressing some people.
9/25/09 8:35 AM
jpm995
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Kimbo wins the w[ork] word will be rampant on the ug.
9/25/09 8:52 AM
Russell Schenck
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FFI/Pro Managment LLC , Matchmaker/Owner
Roy is going to knock Kimbo out with in the first minute of the fight IMHO. No disrespect to Seth but if Kimbo could not take Seths punch, he has no shot at taking Roy Nelsons.

My Prediction- Roy Nelson will KO Kimbo before the 1min mark of first round and Kimbo will not wake up for at least 10 seconds.
9/25/09 9:34 AM
Snappy Whistleteeth
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Already In Use -  Kimbo by KO

Mark my words.

Screen name bet?
9/25/09 9:38 AM
Jeepster
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tough call, a lot riding on this whole seasons ratings on one fight early. I think Kimbo is taking this fight somehow
9/25/09 9:40 AM
supersaiyan

Russell Schenck - Roy is going to knock Kimbo out with in the first minute of the fight IMHO. No disrespect to Seth but if Kimbo could not take Seths punch, he has no shot at taking Roy Nelsons.

My Prediction- Roy Nelson will KO Kimbo before the 1min mark of first round and Kimbo will not wake up for at least 10 seconds.

lol @ that lucky fluke shot (rmr Seths kick?)...anyway

if roy thinks he (or ANYONE in the house) can stand n trade blows with Kimbo he is and will be entering a rude awakening session..not to mention kimbo has decent speed/power to add to it.
9/25/09 9:41 AM
Teddy00Killa
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roy by KO.
9/25/09 9:43 AM
Grakman

supersaiyan - 
Russell Schenck - Roy is going to knock Kimbo out with in the first minute of the fight IMHO. No disrespect to Seth but if Kimbo could not take Seths punch, he has no shot at taking Roy Nelsons.

if roy thinks he (or ANYONE in the house) can stand n trade blows with Kimbo he is and will be entering a rude awakening session..not to mention kimbo has decent speed/power to add to it.
Yeah, just ask Thompson how that went! Oh, wait... lol 

9/25/09 10:58 AM
Teddy00Killa

ttt for Roy
9/25/09 11:29 AM
supersaiyan

Grakman - 
supersaiyan - 

Yeah, just ask Thompson how that went! Oh, wait... lol 

you know it bro !!
9/25/09 11:30 AM
supersaiyan

shootfightermike - --Kimbo vs. Roy Nelson is expected to be the fight on the 9/30 TUF show, and if not, the Wednesday after. I guess that tells you the match-ups aren't planned because if you were planning, that was the exact last guy you'd want Kimbo to face first.

apparently Rashad felt differently about this tho from the looks of it...as he is the one who made the pairing of them 2 fighters
9/28/09 12:36 AM
shootfightermike

ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.