UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> Older Man/Younger Woman

9/25/09 5:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Col Angus
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What is that maximum acceptable difference?
9/25/09 5:07 PM
Col Angus
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/25/09 5:07 PM

Double
9/25/09 7:31 PM
Punchatoula
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Depends on the age of the people
9/26/09 10:11 AM
Stronghold
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If the chick is 19 and a playmate, looks like 90 is the oldest guy she'd marry.
9/27/09 3:16 AM
mma4me2
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stronghold - If the chick is 19 and a playmate, looks like 90 is the oldest guy she'd marry.

If he has lots of money to leave me hell ya...
10/13/09 7:05 AM
ms katrin

I have 13 years difference with my bf...doesnt really feel except he gets tired quicklier(
10/15/09 9:19 AM
Col Angus

ms katrin - I have 13 years difference with my bf...doesnt really feel except he gets tired quicklier(

A little help - Translate this from woman talk to non-moran:

"You're too old for me - you're in the friend zone."

About three weeks later:

"I had a dream about you; you were in the neighbor girl's apartment. I woke up pissed off and jealous."

Is this chick trying do the jedi mind tricks?
10/25/09 10:42 PM
Hiznaturegirl

Some girls/Woman have a Daddy complex. They look for the missing role (the Father role), In older men.

I do understand some woman also like older men. it may be a turn on for them.
10/26/09 8:42 AM
Stronghold
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Names and numbers, Hiz, that's what I need!

Seriously, my only chance at getting some reasonably young, healthy, attractive women is that I don't look my age, am in pretty good shape (for any age), have a little money, and hopefully have the whole daddy-complex thing on my side.
10/27/09 11:22 AM
mkirk

Hiznaturegirl - Some girls/Woman have a Daddy complex. They look for the missing role (the Father role), In older men.

truth!
10/27/09 11:41 AM
Stronghold

Okay, but they can only call me 'daddy' while I'm nailing them. Otherwise, it's just awkward.
10/27/09 12:46 PM
Hiznaturegirl

I think they want to call you Daddy if they have that complex.
10/27/09 3:52 PM
Punchatoula
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stronghold - Okay, but they can only call me 'daddy' while I'm nailing them. Otherwise, it's just awkward.

whoa!
12/21/09 9:42 AM
Stronghold

And, so far, I am still invisible to women under 35. I now understand why guys going through their mid-life crisis get red sportscars. It's harder to get completely ignored in a hot/bright/shiny/expensive car.
12/21/09 10:17 PM
dragonflycruz

how old are you Stronghold?   why would you want to chase after women in their early 20's?
12/21/09 10:56 PM
Stronghold

40s... my min age is 31, btw I said I understood why men do the sportcar thing, I certainly won't be doing it. I'm old enough to know better :)
12/22/09 12:21 PM
dragonflycruz

Edited: 12/22/09 12:21 PM
 ok that makes more sense.

I'm 31 and my husband is 44  .... perfect age difference

don't worry .... she's out there .... just a waiting for you! 
12/22/09 1:46 PM
Stronghold

I know... somewhere nearby is someone I would be really lucky to be with and she would be just as lucky to be with me. Now how to find her when I am invisible... that's the quandry I'm in.
12/22/09 4:13 PM
Stronghold

Oh, and I almost forgot to ask my standard question: you got a sister? :)
12/22/09 4:22 PM
Col Angus

Cruz,

How old were you when you first got together with your husband?

I'm 38, my girlfriend is 24. Obviously at this age, the difference is palpable, but I suspect it will be less noticeable as we both get older.

The funny part is when I bust out some pop culture reference from 'my era' and she has absolutely no clue what I'm talking about.
12/22/09 4:31 PM
dragonflycruz

Stronghold - Oh, and I almost forgot to ask my standard question: you got a sister? :)

ha, nope, sorry, just a brother ...
12/22/09 4:36 PM
dragonflycruz

Angus,

I was 27 and he was 40.  Luckily I LOVE the 80's music and of couse so does he.  Nobody else my age likes the 80's so maybe it's just fate. 

Some did tease him in the beginning asking him if he gave me a passie and burped me before bed, which I did not appreciate.  But then I realized the people saying that were haters and just pissed because he chose me over them ha.  After all, by this time I had already bought my first house on my own and paid off two cars.  Which is more than I can say for the haters.  Now nobody questions us.  We're like peas and carrots ;)

Anyways, I'm sure sometimes she sings to you and you have stop a minute to figure out what she's talking about too .... that's the fun part  ;)
12/22/09 5:01 PM
Stronghold

Okay, the NEXT obvious question is: where did you meet your Sig. other, Col and DFC?
12/23/09 12:22 AM
dragonflycruz

Ok my story is quite funny.  My first husband and I owned a kenpo school.  When I got divorced, and the school closed, some of my students went to my new husband's dojo.  After a year I would drop in from time to time to see my old students, and Louie and I just started talking and come to find out he was also divorced for some time.  We started talking on the phone, and the rest is history.  That was back in 2005.  We both now run a very successfull mixed TaeKwonDo / Kenpo / mma / and muay thai school together.  We sometimes have our differences in how to run the school, but, when it is time for him to make the calls, I step aside.  When it is time for me to make the calls, he steps aside just as equally.  We work very well together.  It is our life.  Now he and his brother are training me for my fights. 

Ah, and the sex couldn't be better ..... with Louie my hubby!

By the way, my first husband was only 11 days older than me ....

12/23/09 10:23 AM
Stronghold

Damn, DFC, sounds perfect. I wanted to open a dojo a long time ago but the wife wouldn't even talk about it. Now, I'm too old and out of touch with modern MA to even consider it. Of course, the guy who wanted to partner with me has 6 studios now!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.