UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> Older Man/Younger Woman

12/23/09 10:53 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
dragonflycruz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds like you've completely talked yourself out of it too.

That's a shame.

If you have the knowledge and the talent to teach then you should just do it.  What are you waiting for ??????  Call up your guy and start assisting to get yourself back in the groove.  Then when you're comfortable, strike up the conversation about getting your own satellite school . 

Get off your bum and get involved.  You'll be glad you did it.!!!!
12/23/09 10:58 AM
Stronghold
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, I'm trying to make money online now as the earning potential is pretty good. My partner and I will be working over the holidays to finish his latest project!

I don't know what my schedule will be like in a month. My son will be staying with me 1/2 the time I think but the ex and I haven't finalized her moving to the city I live in and getting my son transferred... it's not a nightmare, just a bad dream. So, committing to a training or teaching schedule is problematic for now. BUT, I want my son to start training so I might be able to teach even when he's with me!!
12/23/09 12:16 PM
dragonflycruz

My husband started Dragonfly while he was married.  She was against it.  He did it anyways.  After the divorce he kept the school going strong.  He has a son as well.  And let me tell you, this son can be quite a challenge.  But Louie still brought him to the dojo each night.  Which I might add was only open two nights a week at the time.  His son is now 18 and a committed student.  He shares this activity with his father.  They now have a wonderful thing in common with each other and it's healthy and constructive.  We are open 6 days a week now.  Once his son was old enough, we opened more nights.  Now he hangs out with his buddies, and has a part time job, so we're able to put a bit more time into our school. 

Start out something slow.  Just a few days a week for an hour or so each day.  But you can still get it started.  Have your son with you and let him see you at your prime doing something you love!  He will respect and admire you, and maybe even eventually follow you in your footsteps. 

Did I mention Louie and I both work full time jobs?  On top of running our school .... 

You can do it.  All you have to do is want it badly enough.  Think positively. 
12/23/09 3:40 PM
Stronghold
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hear you... but I'd like a supportive GF also :)

Talk about us hijacking a thread!
12/23/09 7:22 PM
purple piranha
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm 24, my man is 32. I like older guys and would date a guy in his 40's, it all depends on the guy.
12/23/09 7:39 PM
Stronghold

Nice bio pic, PP... got a sister :)
12/24/09 5:32 PM
Punchatoula
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm 35 and boyfriend is 41. Works except I have a bit more energy than he does.
12/24/09 8:05 PM
dragonflycruz

Punchatoula - I'm 35 and boyfriend is 41. Works except I have a bit more energy than he does.

give him energy drinks ;)
12/26/09 8:48 PM
soriel
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm 25 and the guy I'm seeing is 34. I actually like it cause most of the guys I date that are closer to my age are idiots.
12/27/09 9:34 AM
Stronghold

I work with some guys in their early 30s and most of them act like they are still in college. One of them likes old women (like in their 50s). Now THAT kinda creeps me out.

So... where to meet these younger women that love slightly older men? 'Tis a chin scratcher.
12/28/09 2:27 PM
Col Angus
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stronghold - I work with some guys in their early 30s and most of them act like they are still in college. One of them likes old women (like in their 50s). Now THAT kinda creeps me out.

So... where to meet these younger women that love slightly older men? 'Tis a chin scratcher.

Neighbors.

Started hanging out for Saturday football, drinks, etc.; narrowly side-stepped the friend zone, and hit paydirt.
12/28/09 2:31 PM
Stronghold

That's what I'm doing. So far, nadda though.
12/28/09 9:53 PM
RaginRedneck169
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stronghold - I work with some guys in their early 30s and most of them act like they are still in college. One of them likes old women (like in their 50s). Now THAT kinda creeps me out.

HEY!! I'm not creepy damn it! LOL  I'm 30 and usually go after woman that are late 30's to mid 40s.  The sex is great, they know what they want and since they are single at that age that usually means that their career comes first.  Usually means that they understand that my job comes first.

I've tried the younger girl thing, and while many are hot, I can't stand having a conversation with most.  I could really give a fuck what happened on Survivor, American Idol, Jersey Jack offs, etc.  Makes my skin crawl listening to conversations about that shit.
12/29/09 2:14 PM
dragonflycruz

ha, and it helps out when they have their OWN money to spend doesn't it redneck?
12/29/09 2:34 PM
Col Angus
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^One of the few drawbacks of teh young g/f
12/29/09 3:07 PM
dragonflycruz

I know a guy who stays with his girl (older of course) because of money and comfort.  He's working part time for me, he goes to college full time, they fight constantly, but when I ask him why he's still with her he says he's comfortable.  He has no car and he depends on her and friends to take him everywhere.  I'm sorry, but once I got my license at 16 I've made sure I have always had my own vehicle. 
12/29/09 8:16 PM
RaginRedneck169
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dragonflycruz -  ha, and it helps out when they have their OWN money to spend doesn't it redneck?

LOL, its not really that, I still usually pay for everything.  Its just that so many young girls don't understand that I have a career, NOT a job.  I think about work 24/7.  When my work cell rings I answer it, whether it be 6pm, 2 am, on a Wednesday or a Saturday night.  Its part of my job.  Doing that stuff has allowed me to excel at my job and make the kind of money that I make that allows me to pay for some of the shit that we do.  Young girls just don't seem to get it.  Older women do.
12/29/09 8:16 PM
RaginRedneck169

dragonflycruz -  I know a guy who stays with his girl (older of course) because of money and comfort.  He's working part time for me, he goes to college full time, they fight constantly, but when I ask him why he's still with her he says he's comfortable.  He has no car and he depends on her and friends to take him everywhere.  I'm sorry, but once I got my license at 16 I've made sure I have always had my own vehicle. 

BTW, I could never be that guy.  Jesus Christ I would go nuts.  I have to work!  LOL
12/29/09 8:19 PM
Stronghold

And I still have no plans for New Years. I had some but they fell through... oh well, next year will be better.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.