UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> First fight ever in a war zone!

9/26/09 2:25 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kirik
2055 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, President

This is the first preview trailer for a feature documentary film about the first ever MMA event held in Iraq. The project was produced by Owned Entertainment Inc. president James Hergott, Prime 1 Productions Filmographer Rick Lee, Reporter Aaron Tru, and Bobby Razak. Sponsors for the movie include American Forces Entertainment, DD Productions, TapouT, Rage Marketing, UPI Manufacturing, Fight! Magazine, and MMA Expo.
9/26/09 2:29 AM
themexicutioner
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nice....TTT
9/26/09 2:30 AM
ICantSeeHowDoneIAm
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When does this come out?
9/26/09 2:49 AM
Owned Entertainment
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Owned Entertainment, Inc., James Hergott, Pres.
ICantSeeHowDoneIAm -  When does this come out?

More details to come out..  this just happened this month.  An AMAZING experience! 
9/26/09 2:56 AM
Tom O Bedlam
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome!

TTT

9/26/09 3:23 AM
Rawlow1200
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sick shit!
TTT
9/26/09 3:29 AM
Tru
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My Work
 hell yeah thanks kirik,.

this is my producer debut  and rick lee aka rawlow who edited the cyborg and many other videos filmed this entire movie.  thanks to jamers hergott for including me and allowing me to make my ring announcer debut ala joe rogan style in iraq.  lastly, bobby razak for bring tapout filnsm on board.

we better get an oscar because i cried on film wen we were in iraq. 
9/26/09 3:33 AM
Owned Entertainment
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tru -  hell yeah thanks kirik,.

this is my producer debut  and rick lee aka rawlow who edited the cyborg and many other videos filmed this entire movie.  thanks to jamers hergott for including me and allowing me to make my ring announcer debut ala joe rogan style in iraq.  lastly, bobby razak for bring tapout filnsm on board.

Classy comments Aaron! 
But I  saw you putting drops in your eyes and chopping onions! ...
9/26/09 3:33 AM
Card
2329 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
9/26/09 3:37 AM
Rawlow1200
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Owned Entertainment - 

Classy comments Aaron! 

It was a pleasure working with all of you!

And yes Aaron was really crying!
9/26/09 3:55 AM
DreamerMMA
635 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rupture Clothing, Reg. Marketing Rep.
 TTT
9/26/09 3:56 AM
Tru
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My Work
Rawlow1200 - 
Owned Entertainment - 

Classy comments Aaron! 

It was a pleasure working with all of you!

And yes Aaron was really crying!

its embarassing, but TRU. great wiorking with u guys as well.  tt for the troops
9/26/09 9:32 AM
ecmma
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tru--you were already crying in Germany before we even got to Iraq weren't you?? :) luv ya
9/26/09 9:35 AM
ecmma

I know i look like I haven't slept in wks, been sleeping in tents, walking through sandstorms!! but i would do it again in a second!
9/26/09 10:10 AM
AceofSpades
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What an awesome thing for you guys to do!  WAR FIRST TEAM!! 
9/26/09 1:04 PM
Rawlow1200

ecmma - I know i look like I haven't slept in wks, been sleeping in tents, walking through sandstorms!! but i would do it again in a second!

Me too!
9/26/09 1:29 PM
MountainMedic
730 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WOW! that looks great! if a 3min clip can get me that pumped up and cover that many emotions in such a short span, i predict the film will truly be epic. well done-MM 
9/26/09 1:53 PM
TheClips

......something tells me that no one bothered to check with the local sanctioning body about this, huh? lol, just playing!

Looks awesome!!
9/26/09 2:09 PM
ICantSeeHowDoneIAm
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
9/26/09 2:36 PM
ecmma

TheClips - ......something tells me that no one bothered to check with the local sanctioning body about this, huh? lol, just playing!

Looks awesome!!

I know you said you were 'playing' but I've been asked this question many times:
It was FULLY Sanctioned--ISCF and the GA State Boxing Commiss traveled with us. Most of the judges and refs were former or currently working with UFC/WEC and very well known in their field and their states.
There were many ammy fights, one exhibition bout and 3 pro bouts.
All the fighters had to complete even MORE extensive Med work than most states.
Extremely Polished event! thx for saying it looks awesome--it was incredible! ~m
9/26/09 5:19 PM
Owned Entertainment

Edited: 09/26/09 5:19 PM
ecmma - 
TheClips - ......something tells me that no one bothered to check with the local sanctioning body about this, huh? lol, just playing!

Looks awesome!!

I know you said you were 'playing' but I've been asked this question many times:
It was FULLY Sanctioned--ISCF and the GA State Boxing Commiss traveled with us. Most of the judges and refs were former or currently working with UFC/WEC and very well known in their field and their states.
Extremely Polished event! thx for saying it looks awesome--it was incredible! ~m

Director of the Georgia Athletic Commission Andy Foster did a great job.  This was one of the most professional events I have ever been a part of and was run with military precision! 
9/26/09 5:27 PM
xakx

Well done James!
9/26/09 5:30 PM
Tru

My Work
ecmma - Tru--you were already crying in Germany before we even got to Iraq weren't you?? :) luv ya

I would say complianing, not crying lol. 
9/26/09 5:33 PM
Owned Entertainment

xakx - Well done James!

Thank you!  This was a true collaboration.  Just on the production side there was Rick, and Aaron, Razak, the editor Chris Kronus.  Music by Lewis Richards.  And that doesn't even include Monica and all the people who helped on her end, the military and the fighters.
9/26/09 5:33 PM
Tru

My Work
Owned Entertainment - 
ecmma - 

Looks awesome!!

Director of the Georgia Athletic Commission Andy Foster did a great job.  This was one of the most professional events I have ever been a part of and was run with military precision! 

by military percision he means that we all had to do a 3 hours walk through the night before and address the comanding col. of the base on a PA mic in front of everyone one by one, explaining and asking for permission to carry our our role during the event.  I said sir 12 times in 2 mins while explaining I was there to do the post fight interviews and film with rick and james.  I remember Rick being pretty nervous when asking/explaining that he would be filming the event.  And then James calling the Col. dude and gettign thrown in the military prison lol jk

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.