UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ADCC

9/28/09 6:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tom Lawlor
551 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I suck at grappling.

the end.
9/28/09 6:55 PM
ShakaFerreira
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you sucked at grappling, would you even had made it to the ADCC? ;-)
9/28/09 6:56 PM
Tom Lawlor
551 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Absolute was absolutely crazy!

Upsets galore!

Avellan beating Cyborg, Gunnar beating Monson, then beating Avellan, I guess Braulio over Marcelo was an upset, then Braulio winning the absolute!
9/28/09 6:59 PM
Tom Lawlor

I'll answer anyones questions on ADCC for as long as I'm still awake...
9/28/09 7:01 PM
Hate420
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I bet CB would beg to differ.
9/28/09 7:01 PM
Tom Lawlor

ohferfuxsakes -  so...you staying in europe or what?

good job btw...99.99% of the world will never make it to that level.

Not sure....right now the guy I came with (Jayson Patino) is going to Greece tomorrow with his family and g/f.

Playing 6th wheel is fun sometimes, but I might just head back to the states and go somewhere odd there.

Really I have NO idea.
9/28/09 7:02 PM
TheTrollSmasher
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you have to be a master at grappling just to compete in ADCC, enough of this non sense.
9/28/09 7:03 PM
Tom Lawlor

IrishFighter110 -  What kind of crowds did the event get Tom?

Not so great really. I don't think Barcelona is a real hot spot for grappling.

A cab driver that was quizzing us on why we were there DID know MMA a little, but out of everyone he knew Caol Uno, Rumina Sato, and Semmy Schilt.
9/28/09 7:06 PM
Hate420
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/28/09 7:06 PM

9/28/09 7:06 PM
robert bentley
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You should go to Greece too and drop in to Gracie Barra Greece! I'm sure they would welcome you with open arms and show you around the city and the wonderful night life.

I used to train there a couple of years ago - great club and very hospitable bunch of guys. If you wanted to head there "just because" let me know and I'll hook you up.
9/28/09 7:08 PM
Tom Lawlor

robert bentley - You should go to Greece too and drop in to Gracie Barra Greece! I'm sure they would welcome you with open arms and show you around the city and the wonderful night life.

I used to train there a couple of years ago - great club and very hospitable bunch of guys. If you wanted to head there "just because" let me know and I'll hook you up.

Can I sleep on the mats there?
9/28/09 7:08 PM
SteveD
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hurry up and get home , I need help with my wrasslin.
9/28/09 7:11 PM
I'mDownWithBrown
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/28/09 7:13 PM
below
Tom Lawlor

IrishFighter110 - You are in europe. only logical thing to do is go to amsterdam.

I've been....if I go back, I'll cease to be alive after long, but I'd go out in a blaze of glory...literally.
robert bentley
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tom - You could definitely sleep on the mats, but I'm pretty sure that someone would put you up. Seriously - if you're up to travelling to Greece I could contact my old friends from there (I lived in Athens for three years) and they'll take care of everything.

We had this one Canadian guy that planned on visiting for a couple of weeks - bumped into one of the guys from GB Greece on one of the islands - came to Athens and lived in the gym for at least a month.
I'mDownWithBrown
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/28/09 7:11 PM
You Should come to Peoria, IL. I've got an extra couch at my house I share with some college buds. I also student teach 8th Grade history so you can tag along put the fear of god into the students so they'll listen to me and use your teaching degree.
9/28/09 7:16 PM
Tom Lawlor

I still use my teaching degree, just differently.

Instead of having to corral 15 year old horny boys going through puberty, I have to keep a 30 year old starlet with pink hair and a penchant for ko'ing black guys in check daily.
9/28/09 7:21 PM
breakit

Tom-  You really impressed me against Lovato.

Tell Jayson I said good job.  No shame losing to the guy that won the division.  I know it won't help him feel better, but tell him anyway, alright?

John
9/28/09 7:23 PM
Tom Lawlor

yes sir...

and they showed the match against Lovato? or you are just going by the result John?

If you stayed awake through it, I'd like to buy you some sleeping medication to make sure that your body knows how to fall asleep.
9/28/09 7:25 PM
The Guy That KO'd Kimbo
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tom, i dont miss you.  please stay in europe
9/28/09 7:28 PM
breakit

LOL!  Going by the play by play.  4-0 against Lovato is good especially when he was pulling off those crazy reverse triangles on people.

I saw the last minute of Jayson's before it got pulled.  Mendes has some sick transitions. 
9/28/09 7:29 PM
Hillary
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got to shake Tom Lawlor's hand. True story.
9/28/09 7:30 PM
breakit

And get that huge win under your belt.  Good job, Hillary
9/28/09 7:31 PM
Tom Lawlor

Hillary - I got to shake Tom Lawlor's hand. True story.

Ha, but you were nowhere to be found when I decided it was time to drink and tear apart Las Rambles.
9/28/09 7:33 PM
Tom Lawlor

The Guy That KO'd Kimbo -  tom, i dont miss you.  please stay in europe

are you going to send me my gym royalty checks? they would probably support me through gluttony, a bad coke habit, and lots of hookers monthly in a place like thailand

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.