UnderGround Forums

MLBGround >> Twins win! Twins win!

10/6/09 10:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
kidpresentable
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rumbler -  Doesn't this "small market" team always face getting the boot from the city? Do the fan's suck?

The stadium sucked but we just got a new one.  We should be good for awhile.
10/6/09 10:41 PM
kidpresentable
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ICantSeeHowDoneIAm -  Now you know come Dec. we are gonna have to take out the Vikes.

No Urlacher....I like our chances.
10/6/09 10:42 PM
pigpen
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

move this shit back the the OG

damn mods you guys are fighterwhipped! lol

10/6/09 10:42 PM
AmericanPsychoMMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OK I'll let you enjoy your night.  Just promise me you will root for the Yanks in the WS then.  LOL
10/6/09 10:44 PM
Quik
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Six Deuce Clothing, Owner
GO TWINS!!! Can't wait for a Cards/Twins WS so we can take our revenge for 1987!!!!!
10/6/09 10:47 PM
kidpresentable

AmericanPsychoMMA -  OK I'll let you enjoy your night.  Just promise me you will root for the Yanks in the WS then.  LOL

I am an ARod fan so I will....though he has really turned into a tool as he has gotten older.
10/6/09 10:47 PM
kidpresentable

Quik - GO TWINS!!! Can't wait for a Cards/Twins WS so we can take our revenge for 1987!!!!!

Ozzie Smith was the shit.
10/6/09 10:49 PM
Kneeblock
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very proud of the Twins.  If Dodgers lose, they're my back-up team (not that they'll get past the Yankees)
10/6/09 10:59 PM
lifeaftrprison
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kid - Serious question, are all Minesotaens complete a holes? I opened a new business there and my client and there entire organization are complete pretentious, know it all a holes. Not to mention the cost of everything there is more than it is in Chicago! I am based out of Eden Praire and serve the entire twin city area plus rochester.

Is it cuz it snows so much everyone is jerks cuz they hate the weather?

BTW Yanks are gonna murder the twins!
10/6/09 11:03 PM
lifeaftrprison
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A rod gets a bad rap! That dude is by far the best player in MLB! Just look @ their record when he isnt there! And look at Texiera's stats before A-rod got healthy and after. NIGHT and DAY !

Kid- wouldnt be nice to see the days when fighters make the kind of money these guys do? Shit cant wait for that, hopefully in our lifetime!
10/6/09 11:06 PM
AOmonsta
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

game was awesome. watched from the 7th inning on.
10/6/09 11:13 PM
Brasky

WE WON!!!!!!!!!

We have Tolbert and Punto batting 8 and 9! We shouldn't beat anybody! Twins = Team Baseball! BRING ON THE YANKEES!
10/6/09 11:13 PM
kidpresentable

lifeaftrprison - Kid - Serious question, are all Minesotaens complete a holes? I opened a new business there and my client and there entire organization are complete pretentious, know it all a holes. Not to mention the cost of everything there is more than it is in Chicago! I am based out of Eden Praire and serve the entire twin city area plus rochester.

Normally when something happens everytime, you should look for the common thread.  If you are finding that everyone you deal with are a holes, I suggest that perhaps the problem is you?  For instance, look at the way you ended your post. 
10/6/09 11:14 PM
sside maurice
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/06/09 11:14 PM
Inge was HBP with the bases loaded, but the ump refused to award him 1B, costing the Tigers a run in a tied game.

That ump is blinder than a late-in-life Kirby Puckett.
10/6/09 11:15 PM
AmericanPsychoMMA

I remember the Twins vs Braves was a classic WS in 91.

10/6/09 11:16 PM
kidpresentable

lifeaftrprison - A rod gets a bad rap! That dude is by far the best player in MLB! Just look @ their record when he isnt there! And look at Texiera's stats before A-rod got healthy and after. NIGHT and DAY !

Kid- wouldnt be nice to see the days when fighters make the kind of money these guys do? Shit cant wait for that, hopefully in our lifetime!

I would perhaps take Albert but no doubt ARod is sick.  I love watching him as a player.  As a person, I find him to be very phony.  I don't know him personally bnut that is just the way he comes off to me.

And I would love to make a 10th of what a baseball player who is at a comparable level in their sport as I am in mine makes. 
10/6/09 11:25 PM
lifeaftrprison

kidpresentable - 
lifeaftrprison - Kid - Serious question, are all Minesotaens complete a holes? I opened a new business there and my client and there entire organization are complete pretentious, know it all a holes. Not to mention the cost of everything there is more than it is in Chicago! I am based out of Eden Praire and serve the entire twin city area plus rochester.

Normally when something happens everytime, you should look for the common thread.  If you are finding that everyone you deal with are a holes, I suggest that perhaps the problem is you?  For instance, look at the way you ended your post. 

LOL! NO I am not the problem, as their boss is in my area and they love us. Its them!! NO doubt!

I sent one of those fools to a twins game 1st base side , row 1 and they didnt even give me the after the game thank you call! They are asses!

Yanks murder twins in a sweep!
10/6/09 11:26 PM
ICantSeeHowDoneIAm
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol@ giving someone a gift of tickets then expecting a call for thanks.
10/6/09 11:26 PM
kidpresentable

Yeah, I have to tell you the truth.  You hear about MN nice....it's not true.  People in the south are much nicer.  Though, outside of the cities, people in MN are very nice....but who the hell want to go outside of the cities.
10/6/09 11:31 PM
lifeaftrprison

Just a thought, maybe I can send you in to throw some legal papers down and then beat the shit out of them ! LOL
10/7/09 12:52 AM
kidpresentable

yup

MMAA (Lesnar, Sherk, yours truely, Wiuff, Clark, Volkman, Bradley, Larson, Noble, Lentz and several others I am sure I forgot)
10/7/09 2:02 AM
The Carny
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Twins are the shit, The Yankees just have more money then god, but we have his son on our team.....so we have a chance!

10/7/09 8:25 PM
Nanook
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This Week In MMA Radio, Host
Brasky - WE WON!!!!!!!!!

We have Tolbert and Punto batting 8 and 9! We shouldn't beat anybody! Twins = Team Baseball! BRING ON THE YANKEES!

They also have the best catcher in baseball and one of the most underrated power hitters in the game at 1st base.

Minnesota's on a hot streak. We've seen teams in the past go on a hot streak that took them through the playoffs and into a World Series run. Remember the Astros and Rockies from a few years back?

Minnesota's got the momentum going.. They could make a nice run. They have the horses to do it.
10/12/09 9:33 PM
lifeaftrprison

A-Rod killed the Twins~
10/12/09 11:22 PM
kidpresentable

The Twins killed the Twins.  We had our chance in every game and didn't capitalize. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.