UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Newton says Shonie greased and tap'd

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

10/12/09 8:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mike Sanders
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

obsessis - It wouldn't really be fair to not let someone use a type of lotion if it was required to not get all dried out, right?

PRINCESS AKIYAMA MUST HAVE HER LOTIONS
10/12/09 8:15 PM
Brian Ogle

Mike Russell -  This just in....Shonie attributes the greasing to a vaseline-laden couch he slept on recently in a UG'ers masturbatorium... More as the story develops...

VTFU, if I could
10/12/09 8:21 PM
DueceDroppin

obsessis - Excuse my ignorance, but is it illegal to use any type of lotion on fight day?

I know some black people love to use cocoa butter to moisturize their skin. I'm assuming it has something to do with a genetic disposition to dry skin or something. It wouldn't really be fair to not let someone use a type of lotion if it was required to not get all dried out, right?

It's so they don't get ashy mutha fucka!
10/12/09 8:38 PM
obsessis
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DueceDroppin - 
obsessis - Excuse my ignorance, but is it illegal to use any type of lotion on fight day?

I know some black people love to use cocoa butter to moisturize their skin. I'm assuming it has something to do with a genetic disposition to dry skin or something. It wouldn't really be fair to not let someone use a type of lotion if it was required to not get all dried out, right?

It's so they don't get ashy mutha fucka!

Yeah that's what I'm saying...to my knowledge Asian's like Akiyama don't have the same type of problems as Africans. If someone told a black guy he couldn't use cocoa butter the day before and/or the day of a fight could that be viewed as a type of racial discrimination?

I realize it wouldn't be fair to other races.

Is it against the rules to use any type of lotion, for any reason, the day of the fight? If not, someone could put lotion on a couple hours prior and say they did it that morning.
10/12/09 9:12 PM
lifeaftrprison
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Salty Newton! Imagine if he lost?

Shonie is all class, my dealings with him were awesome! Cool dude!
10/12/09 10:04 PM
shoniecarter
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First of all, to any motherfucker wh says that I greased can kiss my A_ _! There was a commissioner in my locker room the entire time even with rich clementi on TUF4. I don't give a F _ _ _ if he says that i greased maybe he should've did push aways from the table and made weight. If you wanna really know what happened he came late to weigh ins after faking his weight cut attempts by not even making the agreed upon catch weight given by me in the early morning when jack bateman(promoter) and FATBOY aka Canadian bacon informed me he couldn't do it. he asked me for 185 as a catch weight originally. I'm like hell no that is an entirely different weight division. They came to me 6 months ago about this fight at the MMA expo in toronto. i was approached like this fight should've happened years ago in the U.F.C. by them. i don't solicit fights vs. nobody and now he says I greased! Is he outta his fuggin mynd?! I didn't get my 16th belt and he has the nerve to bring this shyte up to the media?! Didn't he win? So shouldn't he shut the Fudge up?! I was trying to be a gentleman about all of this and look what i get... don't get mad because you cant just run thru me FATBOY? I ain't had no bully in my life and you weren't gonna be the 1st!
So once again you and anybody else who sez that i grease can kiss my AZZ all day!
10/12/09 10:06 PM
LayzieTheSavage
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
10/12/09 10:07 PM
LayzieTheSavage
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shoniecarter - First of all, to any motherfucker wh says that I greased can kiss my A_ _! There was a commissioner in my locker room the entire time even with rich clementi on TUF4. I don't give a F _ _ _ if he says that i greased maybe he should've did push aways from the table and made weight. If you wanna really know what happened he came late to weigh ins after faking his weight cut attempts by not even making the agreed upon catch weight given by me in the early morning when jack bateman(promoter) and FATBOY aka Canadian bacon informed me he couldn't do it. he asked me for 185 as a catch weight originally. I'm like hell no that is an entirely different weight division. They came to me 6 months ago about this fight at the MMA expo in toronto. i was approached like this fight should've happened years ago in the U.F.C. by them. i don't solicit fights vs. nobody and now he says I greased! Is he outta his fuggin mynd?! I didn't get my 16th belt and he has the nerve to bring this shyte up to the media?! Didn't he win? So shouldn't he shut the Fudge up?! I was trying to be a gentleman about all of this and look what i get... don't get mad because you cant just run thru me FATBOY? I ain't had no bully in my life and you weren't gonna be the 1st!
So once again you and anybody else who sez that i grease can kiss my AZZ all day!

TTT

Theeeeeeeere we goooooooo.
10/12/09 10:08 PM
Putin
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

all day!
10/12/09 10:09 PM
LayzieTheSavage

Derrick Noble - I can't say Shonie has never greased, I have no Idea, I am just saying when we fought he did not grease and was all class.

10/12/09 10:10 PM
shoniecarter
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I say tht this should be reversed into a no contest. I even said he should be in the Hall of fame and has the nerve to say that about me? he can Kiss my AZZ! i am serious. Moving on my next fight is Anthony Macias in Tulsa, Oklahoma nov.7th.
any other responses will be found on my facebook or myspace page.
Anybody got a japanese promoter info hit me up..i wanna go back.
10/12/09 10:10 PM
LayzieTheSavage

LoL @ FATBOY aka Canadian Bacon
10/12/09 10:25 PM
Vasechkin
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Somehow it's not coming like a big surprise to me.
10/12/09 10:27 PM
Haywood Jablowme

Pimpology in full effect.
10/12/09 10:34 PM
WrestlingSucks
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I doubt he does it on purpose but people have said this before about him. It is probably just a combination of using alot of lotion and sweating alot.

Has Newton ever said anything like this before? He usually seemed like a pretty quiet and humble person.
10/12/09 10:38 PM
surfing
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shonie w/o outright profanity....stayin classy IMO.
10/12/09 10:42 PM
glassjawed
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shoniecarter - I say tht this should be reversed into a no contest. I even said he should be in the Hall of fame and has the nerve to say that about me? he can Kiss my AZZ! i am serious. Moving on my next fight is Anthony Macias in Tulsa, Oklahoma nov.7th.
any other responses will be found on my facebook or myspace page.
Anybody got a japanese promoter info hit me up..i wanna go back.

why the no contest?
10/12/09 10:43 PM
whitejoe
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

carlos newton is a bitch, jesus. complaining after he won? lol...
10/12/09 10:53 PM
punchdrunkMMA

Maybe Shonie felt greasy because Newton's hands were still glazed over from all the cheeseburgers/fries he apparently ate instead of training to make weight?
10/12/09 10:57 PM
LayzieTheSavage

punchdrunkMMA -  Maybe Shonie felt greasy because Newton's hands were still glazed over from all the cheeseburgers/fries he apparently ate instead of training to make weight?

LoL. Nice. 

10/12/09 10:59 PM
Greenleaf27

Shonie seem's hella disappointed right here. Sucks he's getting slammed like that.
10/12/09 11:23 PM
lifeaftrprison
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shonie is awesome! He helped me out when I was trying to launch my now defunct clothing co.

Newtion has claimed this before. I believe Miletich?
10/12/09 11:49 PM
perfy
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shonie is quickly becoming my favorite fighter and I haven't even seen his last 5 fights.
10/12/09 11:55 PM
timmyfront
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i had the pleasure of training with Shonie regularly for a few years when he was still at Combat-Do and a little bit afterwards as well.

from many, many rolling sessions i can tell you that he is the most slippery dude out there. naturally. I mean he comes into the gym from work, gets straight on the mat, no time to grease up, and he's slippery.

ive had him in textbook submissions, super tight and he's wiggled free. i might not be the best grappler ever but did you ever see the 1st round of Shonie vs Serra? he's super flexible and naturally slippery.

newton should get on a treadmill and STFU
10/13/09 9:04 AM
MMAunltd
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Unlimited, Online Editor
 TTT for Shonie being a gentleman!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.