UnderGround Forums

Iowa Underground >> Does anyone have a topic that we can agrue about?

10/14/09 4:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Halz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Iowa board has been pretty weak lately. Someone post something that we can debate or at least talk about.
10/15/09 3:04 PM
Crump's Brother
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are you getting lonely or something?
10/15/09 6:23 PM
Halz

Yes I am.  I don't have much to do during the day.
10/19/09 7:29 AM
donkypunch55
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i got one.. lets speculate why we get no traffic on the iowa sight. it's not because we have no MMA fighters or fans in the area, so what is the reason...
10/19/09 11:57 AM
Halz

I think that it is becasue everyone is so respectful.  We really dont talk much shit here.  I know most of the guys that post here and I like them so I really have nothing bad to say.  Overall it is a good thing, but it makes for a boring forum.
10/19/09 3:22 PM
Crump's Brother
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck you! You don't know me.
10/19/09 4:04 PM
Crump's Brother

You know, we used to be able to see how many threads were in a subforum. We can't see that anymore. It'd be nice to see how we stack up to the other states now.
10/19/09 8:29 PM
donkypunch55
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crump's Brother - Fuck you! You don't know me.

well played asshole...

maybe there is a lack of action because not enough people know about the UG?
...or Iowans fear confrontation...
10/20/09 11:13 AM
Crump's Brother

donkypunch55 - 
Crump's Brother - Fuck you! You don't know me.
well played asshole...

maybe there is a lack of action because not enough people know about the UG?
...or Iowans fear confrontation...
I'm nothing if not classy.
10/23/09 9:06 AM
donkypunch55

...i had a few adjectives on standby to describe you.... classy was NOT on the list :)
10/28/09 6:37 PM
mayoroffun

That is a good question Halz. In a related story why am I sitting at home on a Wednesday at 5:30 when I should be at class training...is it cause I have H1N1?...don't know that either...life is just a mystery I guess.
10/29/09 9:50 AM
Crump's Brother

I guess that explains why we haven't seen you lately. It's been quiet in the room without names being yelled at random intervals.
10/29/09 10:14 AM
donkypunch55

Hey guy's, i'm looking to make my pro debut at 155 some time soon. i started mma with a boxing backround, but i'm decent on the ground. my ammy record is 5-1... been trying to go pro for a minute now, but i need 6-8 weeks to get to weight, so i've had a hard time setting something up...
not the most interesting topic in the world, but at the very least, you guys could spend a few min. insulting me...
11/5/09 1:50 AM
Wet

Well here is a question:
Why do you live in that hell hole you call a state.
WHY DONT YOU MOVE SOME PLACE COOL?
Seriously, have you ever been to LA,Boston,NY,Chicago,Miami, etc........ You're wasting your lives! GET OUT!
11/5/09 9:43 AM
donkypunch55

Edited: 11/05/09 2:40 PM
i'm from NY asshole... i love when some douch-bag who couldn't find Iowa on a map feels qualified to make judgments about it... i've lived in 40 states and decided to stay here for many reasons; cost of living, the MMA scene, friends i've made... there are very little regional differences through-out the country any more. We all watch the same television, get on the same internet,buy the same worthless shit etc... Yeah, the places u mentioned have a better club scene and more garbage... i just want to train... where better than a place with shit else to do BUT train....Dick...
11/5/09 4:13 PM
Wet

donkypunch55 - i'm from NY asshole... i love when some douch-bag who couldn't find Iowa on a map feels qualified to make judgments about it... i've lived in 40 states and decided to stay here for many reasons; cost of living, the MMA scene, friends i've made... there are very little regional differences through-out the country any more. We all watch the same television, get on the same internet,buy the same worthless shit etc... Yeah, the places u mentioned have a better club scene and more garbage... i just want to train... where better than a place with shit else to do BUT train....Dick...

You mean you're from NY STATE, not NYC
11/5/09 5:15 PM
donkypunch55

i actually grew up about a half-a-block east of the west-side highway on Christopher st in the west village... And your extensive travels have taken you where?
my point was because of the massive increase in the value we place on bullshit (Celebs,media, fame) we've all been crammed into the same square pegg for the last 20 yrs. So it doesnt matter much where you live in this country, it's fairly homogenized... SO, if the best place to "hang out" isn't my priority, and fighting is,my choice is actually superior... weird...
11/6/09 6:52 PM
Wet

Yeah, i guess if you dont want to have a life outside of training then it wouldnt be a horrible place. Enjoy
11/6/09 6:54 PM
Wet

And i wouldnt go telling everyone your from the west village on Christopher street. They might find out thats the center of the gay district, unless your into that kind of thing
11/9/09 9:01 AM
donkypunch55

...only when i'm getting blown by your dad....
11/11/09 12:07 AM
Wet

donkypunch55 - ...only when i'm getting blown by your dad....

Dont get mad. I support your choice to get married to whoever you want.
11/11/09 7:28 AM
donkypunch55

Really? it took you 2 days to come up with that? i feel like i'm in a duel with some jackass who brought a knife to a gun fight...
11/11/09 11:39 PM
Wet

donkypunch55 - Really? it took you 2 days to come up with that? i feel like i'm in a duel with some jackass who brought a knife to a gun fight...

Im sorry that your so upset it took me 2 days to respond. I guess you've been sitting in Iowa with nothing more exciting to do than wait in anticipation for my response. So sad. Unfortunately for you, I live in a place where i have more exciting things going on.
11/12/09 7:38 AM
donkypunch55

Haha, right, i've been quite busy supervising the gang-bang of your Mom and sisters... quite a bit of work actually. we're dealing with limited parking at the trailer park, gotta regulate scheduling between athletic teams (seems everyone wants to fuck her on a monday...wierd),gotta make sure i collect the required $1.50... busy, busy
11/12/09 11:27 AM
Wet

Wow, mom jokes? VERY original. How 1989 of you.
Let me guess, you thought of that while shopping for a pair of Bugle Boy jeans and a Trapper Keeper. Oh that right, you lived on christopher street. So i guess you went with the neon pink leg warmers and the Flash Dance soundtrack.
You keep trying little guy :)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.