UnderGround Forums

LegalGround >> One of two of my partners just quit...

10/14/09 4:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Fake Pie
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of two out of my group that is, though we have a senior associate who may become partner shortly. He is going to another firm. Interesting times... our newest associate has been here all of 4 weeks. I think he shit a bigger brick than me.
10/15/09 6:03 PM
goku
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hope he wasnt the book
10/16/09 9:13 AM
Fake Pie
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No, the other one is. So from that aspect it isn't that scary.
10/16/09 2:05 PM
goku

nice...all that means it they will probably leverage the shit out of you even more and give you responsibilities that border on malpractice
11/23/09 7:24 PM
Fake Pie

And now our only senior associate got passed up for partner and quit for another firm. FUCK!

"nice...all that means it they will probably leverage the shit out of you even more and give you responsibilities that border on malpractice"

This comment just got dead on.
11/24/09 12:36 PM
Xtina

sorry, dude! 
11/24/09 1:19 PM
goku

Fake Pie - And now our only senior associate got passed up for partner and quit for another firm. FUCK!

"nice...all that means it they will probably leverage the shit out of you even more and give you responsibilities that border on malpractice"

This comment just got dead on.

nice..i love it! managing sophisticated 100M transactions not knowing wtf I am doing! if someone goes wrong, everyone points the finger at you!
12/4/09 8:08 AM
Fake Pie

Well they ended up at the same firm, so at least I probably have an in at that firm now if I ever want to move on... which is a thought I am having more and more.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.