UnderGround Forums

Food & Wine Ground >> 5 minute grilled cheese

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

10/16/09 8:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Fraser
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thread on the OG:

5 minute grilled cheese (instructions w/ pics!!)

I was going to post it here, but the OG is so much more entertaining...
10/16/09 8:36 PM
Kevin Curtis
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You look nothing like I pictured... I would have never took you for a Canuck.
10/17/09 2:27 PM
Extendo
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I bet you could get it down to right around a minute with a propane torch.

BTW, that thread on the OG is one of the funniest I have come across. I'll admit to being baffled by your combination of approaches but it's awesome as hell.
10/17/09 4:09 PM
Fraser

Kevin Curtis - You look nothing like I pictured... I would have never took you for a Canuck.
I am only one by birth, Canadian legislation made me a citizen this year. I have always lived in the US.

Thanks, Extendo! Always liked your name, BTW
10/17/09 9:30 PM
Buddhadev
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You totally don't look like I would have pictured all these years.

Of course, reading your threads always depresses me since I know we were mutual friends of Adam Sychowski's. RIP
10/17/09 11:05 PM
Extendo
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fraser - 
Kevin Curtis - You look nothing like I pictured... I would have never took you for a Canuck.
I am only one by birth, Canadian legislation made me a citizen this year. I have always lived in the US.

Thanks, Extendo! Always liked your name, BTW

Ha, I like your name as well. My grandfather was a Fraser (surname).
10/18/09 6:08 PM
Fraser

Nice!
10/18/09 7:57 PM
Pito Chueco
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That is the most backwards ass way to make a grilled cheese.

If you are in a hurry, just put one piece of bread buttered side down in the pan. Put a piece or two of cheese on top and whatever else (jalapeno, ham, etc), then cover with the lid to the pan. This will make the cheese melt quicker, then once melted throw the other piece of bread on and flip.

This should take no more than 3 minutes and only involve a minimal amount of kitchen utensils.
10/27/09 6:13 PM
shootfightermike
1185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
7/9/11 9:57 AM
CR1chard
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I never read the original thread, but I've made a quick grilled cheese by toasting bread in the toaster, putting cheese on, and microwaving for 15-30 seconds.
7/17/11 6:47 PM
cdmontgo
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CR1chard -  I never read the original thread, but I've made a quick grilled cheese by toasting bread in the toaster, putting cheese on, and microwaving for 15-30 seconds.
That's not grilled.
7/18/11 9:35 PM
CR1chard
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cdmontgo - 
CR1chard -  I never read the original thread, but I've made a quick grilled cheese by toasting bread in the toaster, putting cheese on, and microwaving for 15-30 seconds.
That's not grilled.
What tipped you off?

7/19/11 1:15 AM
cdmontgo
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CR1chard - 
cdmontgo - 
That's not grilled.
What tipped you off?

The lack of grilling components.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.