UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Kevin Randleman sky suplexes Fedor Emelianenko

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

11/24/09 7:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
lookoutawhale
1173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

damn you zuffa! took down the suplex video for copyright! it had nothing to do with the fight. it was just a powerbomb into space

=(
11/24/09 7:47 PM
Sandy Pantz
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale -  damn you zuffa! took down the suplex video for copyright! it had nothing to do with the fight. it was just a powerbomb into space

=(

lame

Cindy O, tell Dana Sandy Pantz of the UG told him to put the vid back up. I am sure he will get right on it!
11/24/09 7:49 PM
lookoutawhale
1173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you tell em Cindy, you tell em Sandy sent you. tell the world!
11/24/09 8:06 PM
JimmersonzGlove
707 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They're so lame for pulling shit like that down. All it does it make their fighters look larger than life and special.
11/24/09 8:10 PM
lookoutawhale

^ yeah

gsp's punchout
bispings island
randleman suplex

all taken down.

my channel is on life support  =(
11/24/09 8:55 PM
Dznuts
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@lookoutawhale.

You sir, are good for the sport.
11/25/09 3:16 PM
lookoutawhale

^

and damn you zuffa copyright!
11/25/09 3:28 PM
JimmersonzGlove
707 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookout...check your pms
11/25/09 3:50 PM
lookoutawhale

got it thanks jimmerson!
12/23/13 3:52 PM
truthisalive
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha good one lookoutwhale!
7/11/14 11:58 PM
Cat Shannon
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

suplex?

I thought you said duplex
7/12/14 12:37 AM
ranier wolfcastle
1778 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

its interesting that kev never threw anyone else like that.... just the best guy he ever fought

7/12/14 12:56 AM
de braco
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank god zuffa stopped that thug whale
7/12/14 2:20 PM
Sandy Pantz
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

de braco - Thank god zuffa stopped that thug whale

He was taking food out of Dana's children's mouths. Disgraceful
10/14/14 9:16 PM
truthisalive
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Classic LOW
7/17/15 11:51 AM
truthisalive

Good stuff...real good stuff.
7/17/15 11:56 AM
deadman's bastard
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

love this video, makes me laugh every time I even think about it Phone Post 3.0
7/17/15 12:58 PM
chaplinshouse
885 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that airline captain sounds handsome! wood
7/17/15 1:48 PM
Morgz
425 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How did I never see this.  Good stuff, whale!

7/17/15 2:57 PM
Doc_Watson
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love that vid Phone Post 3.0
7/17/15 3:04 PM
D241
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/17/15 3:04 PM

Here is a story I posted yesterday on my Fedor thread, "Do you really recognize".  Someone had posted LOAW's skyplex video and I shared this story with them on that thread, but let me copy and paste it here.

pattitude - Gets suplexed by a monster D1 wrestler and proceeds to kimura the fuck out of him like nothing happened.

I don't believe I have ever shared this story with the UG.

From 2000-2007 I was a member on mmafighting.net

From 2007-2009 I was a member of mmalinker.com

On mmalinker.com, there was this guy by the screen name of "Kusok".

Kusok, to this day, is the most informed and biggest Fedor fan, the only person I can say is more knowledgable and more of a fan of Fedor than myself.  He(Kusok) also was Russian.

Kusok had informed the board that it wasn't until a year or two after Fedor's fight with Kevin Randleman, that it was found that Fedor actually cracked a rib b/c of that slam.

That slam was legit, for sure powerful.  Many questioned Kusok as to why Fedor would keep that injury quiet, when most fans would have been even more in "awe" of Fedor for fighting through the pain and finding a way to win even with a broken rib.

The reasoning which Fedor and company kept the injury quiet, was purely "Aura" related.  Fedor hadn't lost at this point, and his legend was still growing as the unbeatable fighter.  Fedor and company felt that if it was revealed that Fedor got an injury during a fight, he would be seen as beatable, not as intimidating.

Jim Brown used that same logic in his playing days. Jim Brown said that after every tackle he'd slowly get up, even after the first play of the game.  He said he did it because by the end of the game he was a target for the defense, and the defenders often would single him out trying to hit him the hardest.  Mental Warfare, Brown knew if the defenders hit him with their best shot, and Brown just got up like it was nothing different, it would play into the minds of his opponents.

Jim Brown/Fedor got that mental tough edge.

7/17/15 3:07 PM
Looney Ronulan Paultard
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 -

Here is a story I posted yesterday on my Fedor thread, "Do you really recognize".  Someone had posted LOAW's skyplex video and I shared this story with them on that thread, but let me copy and paste it here.

pattitude - Gets suplexed by a monster D1 wrestler and proceeds to kimura the fuck out of him like nothing happened.

I don't believe I have ever shared this story with the UG.

From 2000-2007 I was a member on mmafighting.net

From 2007-2009 I was a member of mmalinker.com

On mmalinker.com, there was this guy by the screen name of "Kusok".

Kusok, to this day, is the most informed and biggest Fedor fan, the only person I can say is more knowledgable and more of a fan of Fedor than myself.  He(Kusok) also was Russian.

Kusok had informed the board that it wasn't until a year or two after Fedor's fight with Kevin Randleman, that it was found that Fedor actually cracked a rib b/c of that slam.

That slam was legit, for sure powerful.  Many questioned Kusok as to why Fedor would keep that injury quiet, when most fans would have been even more in "awe" of Fedor for fighting through the pain and finding a way to win even with a broken rib.

The reasoning which Fedor and company kept the injury quiet, was purely "Aura" related.  Fedor hadn't lost at this point, and his legend was still growing as the unbeatable fighter.  Fedor and company felt that if it was revealed that Fedor got an injury during a fight, he would be seen as beatable, not as intimidating.

Jim Brown used that same logic in his playing days. Jim Brown said that after every tackle he'd slowly get up, even after the first play of the game.  He said he did it because by the end of the game he was a target for the defense, and the defenders often would single him out trying to hit him the hardest.  Mental Warfare, Brown knew if the defenders hit him with their best shot, and Brown just got up like it was nothing different, it would play into the minds of his opponents.

Jim Brown/Fedor got that mental tough edge.

VU Phone Post 3.0
7/17/15 3:10 PM
D241
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also one of the coolest things about LookOutAWhale- is even if he was a troll or uneducated mma fan, I still would appreciate him for all his video contributions.(Nick/Riggs hospital is my favorite). The fact he's an educated mma fan is a bonus.  LOAW looks at things objectively and there was an instance where I felt I was wrong and getting ganged up on, and he was one of the few to have my back.   That meant a lot to me and I don't forget stuff like that.

7/17/15 3:34 PM
QuintonRammedMyPage
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man before all this legal shit. This lookout shit was the shit, dog. Phone Post 3.0
7/17/15 3:57 PM
Fake Pie
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does the video still exist?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.