UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> My wife wants me to get snipped.. Fair?

10/19/09 5:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Severnsmustache
354 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why do I have to get snipped and not her? I do not think this is fair. Why is it always the guy? Tubes are just as easy to tie.. Right?
10/19/09 6:01 PM
spontonio
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't snip.
10/19/09 7:13 PM
Gullivers Travels
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it isn't fair. But if she gets pregnant again at least you know she's cheating.
10/20/09 8:29 PM
ilovetortillas
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/20/09 8:46 PM
if you don't want any kids it shouldn't matter which one of you does it. does she have any history of any females problems that may have caused her abdominal pain that she may be afraid of aggravating?
10/21/09 8:54 AM
Stronghold
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A vasectomy is not a big deal... depending on the type you get. The 'no scalpal' version is easy; no cauterizing, just the removal of 2 1cm lengths of tubing + 1 stitch. You can be back to having sex in 2 weeks usually.

Getting the tubes tied is a big deal. That takes weeks to get over and requires more than 1 or 2 stitches.

I don't get society's fear regarding getting your junk rewired. It is responsible and easy. I had some Latino stud tell me it would turn you 100% gay, for example. You wouldn't believe some of the other shit people have told me either (none of it makes sense so it's hard to reprint).

DO NOT do it if it makes you uncomfortable but don't expect your wife to get fixed then either.
10/22/09 6:05 PM
Punchatoula
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stronghold - A vasectomy is not a big deal... depending on the type you get. The 'no scalpal' version is easy; no cauterizing, just the removal of 2 1cm lengths of tubing + 1 stitch. You can be back to having sex in 2 weeks usually.

Getting the tubes tied is a big deal. That takes weeks to get over and requires more than 1 or 2 stitches.

I don't get society's fear regarding getting your junk rewired. It is responsible and easy. I had some Latino stud tell me it would turn you 100% gay, for example. You wouldn't believe some of the other shit people have told me either (none of it makes sense so it's hard to reprint).

DO NOT do it if it makes you uncomfortable but don't expect your wife to get fixed then either.

This is why my ex husband got fixed. Plus I'd just had a baby so I figured it was his turn for some pain. haha

He was resistant at first because some guy at work told him that he'd get lazy and complacent. He was neither after. No worries.
10/23/09 3:03 AM
severnsmustachesdoor
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If your wife gets pregnant and gives birth to some amazing cupboard doors it wasn't me.
10/23/09 11:32 AM
Severnsmustache
354 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

severnsmustachesdoor -  If your wife gets pregnant and gives birth to some amazing cupboard doors it wasn't me.

WTF?!?? I just saw your screen name!! LOL!!
10/26/09 11:28 PM
NorthernHospitality
694 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ur wife getting her tubes done would mean she would be put under,  and she would have to take it easy for 2 or 3 weeks.

U getting the snippy snippy takes one appointment, your awake during it, ur have a little tenderness for a few days, and your back to sex a lot quicker...

Give your wifey a break...she already gave birth twice.
10/27/09 11:20 AM
mkirk
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

welcome to womanhood my fren.
10/27/09 11:42 AM
Stronghold
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Welcome paranoia and misinformation!! It's a hella trip.
10/28/09 7:14 AM
CavemanDave
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who paid for the door?

Was it you?

If so... do whatever the fuck you want.

He who pays for the door makes the rules.
10/30/09 3:48 PM
The Destroyer88

Well, what would you rather go through? Eight long months of child birth, followed by giving birth, or having a twenty minute precedure(just guessing) that is painless? Don't talk about shit not being fair when that's all you have to do compared to all the shit women go through after you finish knocking them up.

(not a woman btw....i just....understand)
11/3/09 9:05 AM
Stronghold

So, matta, did you do it?
12/7/09 8:48 AM
Stronghold

So, sev, you got her the big implants... did you roll over for the snipping as well?
12/7/09 9:54 AM
Severnsmustache

Still got the baby making ability
12/31/09 12:48 PM
sam11610

Severnsmustache - Why do I have to get snipped and not her? I do not think this is fair. Why is it always the guy? Tubes are just as easy to tie.. Right?

Getting snipped is an outpatient procedure and the recovery is minimal.  Getting our tubes tied is a major surgery and takes 6-8 weeks to recover. 
1/4/10 5:27 AM
hockeychick
335 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

get it snipped

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.