UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Anyone heard of Craig Rehage??????

10/22/09 5:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
F1 Management
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Check this story out: I'm matchmaking for Monte Cox and Kerry Schall's ICE in Cincy. Before the 9/26 event I get a call from a kid(Craig Rehage) wanting to fight who claims that he wrestled in HS and was offered a full ride by Iowa but he couldn't take it. He proceeds to tell me he is 18-0 as an amateur. 2 red flags in my mind as I've never heard of him(and if he was 18-0 in the midwest I would know who he is). I book him anyways to fight at 170. He calls me monday before the fights and says he is having weight problems and wants to know if we can make it 175. The other fighter reluctantly agreed because I told him I thought the guy would back out if he didn't agree so they did. On tuesday he calls and says he is at 178 and that's what he will be because he can't lose anymore so I tell him to get as close to 175 as he can and be at weigh-ins. Weigh-ins arrive and he shows but weighs in at 190! After some juggling of the card we have him fight an 0-0 guy at 205 and he loses. The monday after the event he calls me and asks if I would manage him. Of course I wanted no part so I referred him to Ken Pavia;) lol. Anyways now I'm working on the 11/14 ICE and guess who calls and wants to fight? Craig Rehage. Well I always need amateurs so I book him again. Today he sends me a text that states that he isn't fighting for "shitty" ICE because he is fighting for WEC on 12/5. At 175lbs.! lol. I explain to him that the WEC does 155 and under bouts but he says I'm lying and he has a contract. He still is claiming to train with Lesnar and now is claiming Ryan "Darth" Bader is his cousin. He even challenged me to fight but as you all know I'm much too nice for that:) Anyways, has anyone even heard of this douchenozzle???????
10/23/09 1:21 PM
F1 Management

I guess not.
10/23/09 1:28 PM
TUFF-N-UFF

TUFF-N-UFF FC, VP Media&Marketing
 lol this could get good
10/23/09 1:45 PM
Bat21
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/23/09 1:45 PM
F1 Management - I guess not.

LOL @ fighting for the WEC at 175lbs, I guess he doesn't keep up with the sport in which he claims to have an 18-0 record.

Just curious, when he fought at 205, did he look like a fish, or did he have skills?

10/23/09 1:46 PM
whitejoe

lol
10/23/09 1:48 PM
MountainMedic
360 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i know it shouldn't........ but it still amazes me that there are people like this.
10/23/09 2:23 PM
xxxgrappler

ITS FUNNY THAT YOU POSTED THIS. HE JUST FOUGHT ON MY SHOW AT 205. HE WEIGHED IN AT 190 AND SAID IT DIDNT MATTER WHO HE FOUGHT THAT HE WAS GONNA WIN. THE ONLY RECORD I COULD FIND FOR HIM WAS 0-1 SO I MATCHED HIM WITH A 1-1 GUY. REHAGE WAS SUBMITTED IN THE FIRST 30 SECONDS.

HE GAVE ME THE SAME BS STORY OVER THE PHONE BUT AT LEAST HE SHOWED UP. LOL. I SERIOUSLY THINK HE HAS A SCREW LOOSE.
10/23/09 2:56 PM
Tons
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

xxxgrappler - ITS FUNNY THAT YOU POSTED THIS. HE JUST FOUGHT ON MY SHOW AT 205. HE WEIGHED IN AT 190 AND SAID IT DIDNT MATTER WHO HE FOUGHT THAT HE WAS GONNA WIN. THE ONLY RECORD I COULD FIND FOR HIM WAS 0-1 SO I MATCHED HIM WITH A 1-1 GUY. REHAGE WAS SUBMITTED IN THE FIRST 30 SECONDS.

HE GAVE ME THE SAME BS STORY OVER THE PHONE BUT AT LEAST HE SHOWED UP. LOL. I SERIOUSLY THINK HE HAS A SCREW LOOSE.

At least we know now he is at least 0-2.
10/23/09 3:00 PM
RickStorm
1515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rehage vs Scott Lionheart Whatshisname IMO
10/23/09 3:49 PM
dhughes
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

18-2
10/23/09 3:59 PM
Kirik
1381 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, President
 Don't know him, but I know a few guys like him :-)
10/23/09 6:11 PM
redneckbjj
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tell him to come and spar with me Mike...
10/23/09 7:36 PM
F1 Management

Jamie-that is funny!
10/24/09 3:30 PM
xxxgrappler

You know whats funny. One of my fighters brought it up and i told them about your post. This is the funniest thing ive ever heard.
10/24/09 3:32 PM
F1 Management

he says he is with Bader for his fight tonight.
10/25/09 6:49 AM
nadafyta

Edited: 10/25/09 7:10 AM
Google his name. The guy is a complete whackjob.He was a stickboy for the Dayton Bombers. On occasion the visiting team will need a third goalie, an emergency backup, and it can be just about anyone. Apparently they signed him up for it a few games ( you don't dress or see ice time unless both other goalies go down ). It's just a roster spot on the stats. But, according to him, he's played pro hockey for Dayton and Johnstown. His myspace page had him living in Atlanta and playing pro baseball, racing motorcycles, and living the highlife. this was complete, of course, with chopped pictures from magazines that weren't even the same bike, and there were never head shots where you could see his face. Same thing with the baseball pics he posted. He's been caught selling hockey equipment that isn't his and backing out on ticket deals with licensed ticket vendors after getting the money for tickets he sold to them. He claims to know all kinds of professional athletes on a personal basis. Steer clear. He's a nutjob. Or just have someone beat his ass senseless. Frankly, I'm surprised he's not in jail by now.BTW, I don't believe he ever wrestled in HS. He played hockey at Elder for a couple of years, but that was about it. As far as fighting, I have to laugh. I took him down in a pickup game about a year ago in about five seconds on the ice, and I'm an out of shape 39 and holding guy who stands about 5'8".

Here is a link to Elder HS wrestling... he's nowhere to be found anywhere in the 2004 on up years, which is when he would have been wrestling ( since he is rostered on the 2004-2005 hockey team there ).

http://www.ehsports.com/OldArchives/WrestlingArchives/indexWrestling.htm

Have fun. 8^p
10/25/09 7:11 AM
KenP

MMAagents.com, Sports Agent
Wait a second.  You booked a guy for a fight that claimed to be 18-0 and you couldnt confirm it and had red flags that he is deranged and you think it is a joke that you refered him to me?  He called and I had him pegged in under a minute.  Sounds like you are really the guy with the screw loose. 
10/26/09 11:35 AM
F1 Management

Nice try Ken. I thought it was SUPER funny:) Surprised you don't have him booked already so you could make a payday.
10/26/09 6:00 PM
F1 Management

ttt
10/26/09 6:07 PM
smoogy
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KenP - Wait a second.  You booked a guy for a fight that claimed to be 18-0 and you couldnt confirm it and had red flags that he is deranged and you think it is a joke that you refered him to me?  He called and I had him pegged in under a minute.  Sounds like you are really the guy with the screw loose. 

I'm kinda surprised you didn't just send him to DREAM to take on Kharitonov or someone like that.
10/26/09 9:23 PM
dhughes
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL, this thread got interesting.
10/26/09 10:12 PM
Dane Oss

smoogy - 
KenP - Wait a second.  You booked a guy for a fight that claimed to be 18-0 and you couldnt confirm it and had red flags that he is deranged and you think it is a joke that you refered him to me?  He called and I had him pegged in under a minute.  Sounds like you are really the guy with the screw loose. 

I'm kinda surprised you didn't just send him to DREAM to take on Kharitonov or someone like that.
lol, or you could send him to go fight Gonzaga.
10/26/09 11:37 PM
BigBlueNinja
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yikes
10/26/09 11:53 PM
nadafyta

Did he actually show up to fight two nights ago? Or is that when he backed out because of "shitty" ICE ?
10/27/09 1:34 PM
F1 Management

" I'm kinda surprised you didn't just send him to DREAM to take on Kharitonov or someone like that."-exactly my thoughts;)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.