UnderGround Forums

Cigars, Beer & Poker Ground >> im embarresed to ask this but im gonna

10/23/09 2:11 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
cadeswallows
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so i havent played any poker for awhile due to vacation, then coming home and finding a bunch of scorpions chillin in my house and then the kid getting swine flu. no fun at the swallows house.

so a guy at work was playin a home game and asks me this quesion. there playin a cash game. 25/50 cent. utg razes to 4 bux, midle pos goes all in for 7 bux, button calls the 7. can utg reraze the button. im havin a serious brain fart.
10/23/09 3:57 AM
WrestlingSucks
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yes, utg can raise if im not mistaken.
10/23/09 7:00 AM
PR
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what u do if figure out the raise size first. The big blind is 0.5. he raises to $4 total. so the raise is 3.50 over the BB. so 3.5 is now the minimum size for any future raises on this betting round. so the new minimum raise would be 4+3.50 = $7.50. Now if u are going all-in, you get to ignore this rule, so the all-in guy can shove in his last $7.

but since its not a minimum reraise... the betting is NOT re-opened. People who have NOT acted yet can raise, but since UTG already raised he can only call the 7 if no one else reraises the all-in.
10/23/09 12:14 PM
andre
462 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Perfectly said. :)
10/23/09 12:30 PM
cadeswallows
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pr u confused me in the first paragraph becaause the bb is not in the hand.

in the second parargraph i think ur saying that since middle pos did not at least min raze then the utg cannot reraze the button who only called?? is this correct?

if middle pos had razed the minimum and the button called then utg WOULD be able to reraze. is this correct? thx
10/23/09 12:56 PM
cadeswallows

i think i get the first paragraph now. u said he "razes to $4 total" u mean the utg not the bb. u just said he and it confused me a little.
10/24/09 2:39 AM
PR
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

heh I was not quite sober when I wrote that
10/24/09 1:31 PM
cadeswallows

lol no worries

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.