UnderGround Forums

Australasia UnderGround >> Chico mendes seminar

10/23/09 7:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
dingobjj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just seeing if anyone would be interested in coming to a seminar in melb,probably in early December with Chico mendes. He is a black belt under Leo and Ricardo Vieira ! The seminar would be 3 hrs and cost around $50 to $80 ?? Just seeing if there is any interest before I tell him to come. Also looking at bring out Ricardo Vieira next year ( 9 x world champ)
10/24/09 8:56 PM
sputniik
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dingobjj,
who do you train with in melbourne?

R u looking to affiliate with Checkmat or vieira bros? Just curious as i use to train with checkmat in the Uk.

They are a great bunch of guys!
10/25/09 7:32 AM
dingobjj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe !! But for Now I just wanted to get them and some of their guys to oz !!! I trained with Rico in rio for three months . Great guy and his jj is out if this world . You have no idea till your on the recieving end
10/25/09 7:46 PM
sputniik
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice one! Im keen. Im coming down to melbourne in december to train anyway!

Yeah i use to train with Rodrigo "brucutu" Cabral for 2 years in london. He is a Leo Blackbelt but now lives and trains in Rio at fightzone.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.