UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> Ladies, ever used a sybian? Would you?

11/17/09 9:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Punchatoula
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lady = classy. :)

You haven't found a woman on the OG because there aren't any women on the OG silly.
11/17/09 10:06 PM
Stronghold
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not looking on the OG. Figure I know directly or indirectly over 100 people. Only 1 of them knows someone I might have an interest in and she morphing into an old chinese lady FAST.

But, that is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY off topic.

Remember, the sybian has variable setting from very mild to wild, druken hornets nest riled up on a Saturday night.
11/17/09 10:14 PM
Punchatoula
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no no

Haven't you heard the OGism "there are no women on the OG?" Geez.

I don't understand the different size of....um....attachements. Seems like one size is all a girl would require. If you know what I mean.
11/17/09 11:20 PM
Stronghold
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes, I've heard that expression, Ms. Member Since 4/23/07.

I think not all women are built the same and other just like experiementing, hence the options. Hey, if your guy a variable penis, you'd play with the settings, wouldn't you?
11/18/09 5:20 PM
Punchatoula

Are you sassing me?

I'd just keep it on full speed ahead!
11/18/09 7:15 PM
Stronghold

No, ma'am, I am not.
3/10/10 10:00 AM
Stronghold

Any updates?
5/14/10 11:37 AM
holly9000
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/14/10 11:37 AM
my gf wants to try a Sybian. If any of you guys live in Jersey and have one to share PM me
5/14/10 1:39 PM
Stronghold

Please get at least an audio recording of her on it for us, Holly.
5/16/10 9:56 PM
Cheekyboom
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would love one personally (saw videos that peeked my interest), but like you said..thats a very expensive "toy" compared to the regular 50 bucks we spring for any addition to the toy box. I think they run about 1k and up..
4/10/11 6:05 PM
mmaguy30
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No clue how I ended up in the girl ground... but this thread caught my eye and decided to give my .02

Mrs mmaguy and I got one a few years ago, after all shipping and all extra accessories we paid $1400.

I can honestly say its the most amazing thing evah!

She loves it, uses it about once a week on her own, and at least once a week with me there, she LOVES to ride it while I sit on a chair or the bed in front of her and she can put her head in my lap.

Often I sit behind her and "feel her up" and kiss her neck while she rides it.

It causes her to have INTENSE and very deep orgasms, over and over and over. Several times she has actually passed out on it.

The dual controls provide complete control, I really enjoy using them to bring her up and down over and over until she basically rips the cord out of my hands so she can take over.

a few times a year we enjoy a good drunk threesome, and it really adds to the experience... every girl thats used it with us has had the identical experiences.

its not for first time vibrator users, and not for the meek. But seriously an awesome addition to the bedroom.

If you can afford it do it.
4/20/11 11:02 PM
meow mix
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm curious enough that I'd try it out. No, I would not post it for the OG.
4/21/11 7:23 PM
Stronghold

Then what good are you?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.