UnderGround Forums

LegalGround >> Sample Demand Letters

11/5/09 4:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HaMMerHouseFAN
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone have a sample demand letter that I could use to send to a carwash that damaged my car? I just spoke to the claims adjuster and he thought it was going to go my way but said the company didn't want to turn it into their insurance and aren't going to pay out of pocket for the damages. I plan on taking them to small claims court and I'm having the damage fixed tomorrow. I would like to send them a demand letter and I've been talking ot one of my professors who will probably sign it for me to see if that will work instead.

I will be bringing this in small claims so that I don't have to hire/pay an attorney but was wondering if in the demand letter I could say that I plan to file suit against the carwash, the manager of the carwash, and then the attendent who did the damage and if possible would like to make them think that I would not be brining it in small claims court so that they think they will need to hire an attorney to defend themselves.

I appreciate any and all help.

thanks
11/8/09 12:15 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HaMMerHouseFAN
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.