UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Buffer: The UFC doesn't need Fedor, he needs them

11/9/09 10:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Crooklyn
699 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TapouT Radio, Redneck Support Team

www.tapoutlive.com/media/7773/110909_TapouT_Radio_Bruce_Buffer/
11/9/09 11:02 PM
humphrey sphinctermuscle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ROFL fedor doesn't need anyone and he's by far the best fighter in the world, and probably the best there's ever been.

end of story.
11/9/09 11:08 PM
LibertyForGranted
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The guy might fight a couple more years and hang em up. StrikeForce can keep him busy for a while. They could put it together like:

1. Overeem
2. Werdum
3. Big Foot
4. Barnett

All top 15 HWs. I think Barnett beats any UFC HW any day, btw.
11/9/09 11:09 PM
humphrey sphinctermuscle

Edited: 11/09/09 11:09 PM
Fedor could fight 4 more times and lose them all and would still be the probably best mma fighter in history
11/9/09 11:12 PM
threestars35

Fedor is so happy with his life with God,family,friends and supporters which matters the most in his life not this UFC thing. Fedor doesn't even know the names of the fighters fighting in the UFC except for Brock,GSP,Silva maybe
11/9/09 11:13 PM
BJJkilla
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fedor has become the best HW in MMA history without the UFC, he doesn't need them.
Crooklyn
699 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Monsters Ball - Lame thread.
You're a lame poster, but you don't see me bothering to stop in your threads.  If it's so lame, why are you here?
AOmonsta
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i think it's the other way around Bruce
11/9/09 11:20 PM
Tartan warrior

They both need each other. Until they combine there will always be questions.
11/9/09 11:23 PM
Gwai Lo

neither the UFC nor Fedor needs the other. The UFC is number one brand in MMA by a longshot, gets most of the revenue, and has no trouble marketing itself without Fedor.

Fedor is the best heavyweight in the sport, a huge name to the hardcore fans, and the littler leagues will be willing to pay him handover fist (and find top tier opponents for him) for the forseeable future.
11/9/09 11:24 PM
Gwai Lo

Actually, he is one of the (very) few fighters that doesn't need the UFC.
Mad Xyientist
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nobody needs anyone and this last weekend proved it.

It took one fight and Fedor made a name for himself in the American press for the first time.  His next fight will gain even more eyeballs.
PatrickFreitas
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think Fedor cares if he's in the UFC or not. Buffer's clearly speaking from Zuffa-centric mentality, not with objectivity. There hasn't been a shred of evidence to suggest that Fedor longs to be in the UFC.
11/9/09 11:27 PM
Crooklyn

Monsters Ball - 
Crooklyn - 
Monsters Ball - Lame thread.
You're a lame poster, but you don't see me bothering to stop in your threads.  If it's so lame, why are you here?

Because you put it on mma.tv where we all post. Hello?

When I see a lame thread, I don't bother with it.  Lame by association type thing.  I realize that concept is probably way beyond you, but I figured I would try anyway. 

P.S.  It's exactly what he said.  Word for word. 

P.P.S.  You're still lame.
11/9/09 11:29 PM
surfing
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hath the shark been jumpetheded?
I thinketh so.

The Zuffa anti-Fedor spin is gettin thick now.
11/9/09 11:31 PM
bongwater7654
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i am in absolute  shock that a zuffa employee would say such a thing 
11/9/09 11:33 PM
Crooklyn

Monsters Ball - ...and you are still a tard but it doesn't mean I won't call out a thread as being retarded when it is. Thanks for playing though. Woof!

The thread's not retarded.  It's just beyond your grasp of comprehension that it's something a Zuffa employee said.  And please leave your dogs out of the conversation.  I'm sure they don't appreciate you speaking for them.
11/9/09 11:33 PM
GaymidaGaydan
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL UFC Will be just fine without fedor.

Brock pulls 10 times the viewers.
11/9/09 11:36 PM
Mad Xyientist
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/09/09 11:36 PM
GaymidaGaydan - LOL UFC Will be just fine without fedor.

Brock pulls 10 times the viewers.

Brock Pulls 38 million viewers?!

11/9/09 11:44 PM
JimmersonzGlove
507 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Neither need each other. The fans are the only ones who lose.
11/10/09 12:02 AM
Bruce Buffer
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Buffer Enterprises, CEO
Hello All:

Before you all go wild with posts by just reading the quote written in the thread name... listen and you will hear me say that "Fedor is a great fighter..." which I truly believe... what I was touching on at that moment is that the UFC and Dana would put millions behind him to make him one of the most famous men is sports within one year as they have the international brand exposure, dollars and marketing genius to do so aside from the fame they would create far beyond CBS efforts for his fame to the non-nucleus of hard core MMA fans here in the USA.

My answer with this quote was from a marketing standpoint mostly plus I would enjoy him being on the Octagon. But if it doesn't happen, it will not affect the rocket international growth and plans of the UFC. Therefore yes, "Fedor needs the UFC more than the UFC needs Fedor...".

Cheers to all!

BB

www.BufferZone.net
11/10/09 12:06 AM
Elias Cepeda
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
11/10/09 12:07 AM
Spaghetti Legs

Fedor has no guard.

He is a good all around fighter but not great.
11/10/09 12:14 AM
ShaqNoob
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I haven't listened to it, but did he say this in his fake voice?

"IT'S TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for you to shut the fuck up Bruce"
11/10/09 12:26 AM
biglove1973

Bruce Buffer - Hello All:

Before you all go wild with posts by just reading the quote written in the thread name... listen and you will hear me say that "Fedor is a great fighter..." which I truly believe... what I was touching on at that moment is that the UFC and Dana would put millions behind him to make him one of the most famous men is sports within one year as they have the international brand exposure, dollars and marketing genius to do so aside from the fame they would create far beyond CBS efforts for his fame to the non-nucleus of hard core MMA fans here in the USA.

My answer with this quote was from a marketing standpoint mostly plus I would enjoy him being on the Octagon. But if it doesn't happen, it will not affect the rocket international growth and plans of the UFC. Therefore yes, "Fedor needs the UFC more than the UFC needs Fedor...".

Cheers to all!

BB

www.BufferZone.net

...And this my UG brethren is why this is the greatest mixed martial arts forum in the world.

WAR BRUCE!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.