Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
biglove1973
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/10/09 12:29 AM
ttt
11/10/09 12:29 AM
Bill Pharoni
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crooklyn - 
Monsters Ball - Lame thread.
You're a lame poster, but you don't see me bothering to stop in your threads.  If it's so lame, why are you here?
11/10/09 12:30 AM
Bill Pharoni
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What he says is true. Fedor's supposed ranking, true or not, has nothing to do with it.
11/10/09 12:31 AM
ShaqNoob
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RaepChoke - 
ShaqNoob -  I am a huge faggot, please rape my face

That's better.
You wish baby.

11/10/09 12:36 AM
mada

buffer is 100% correct. this forum gets worse every year.
11/10/09 12:39 AM
Archer0545

Bruce Buffer - Hello All:

Before you all go wild with posts by just reading the quote written in the thread name... listen and you will hear me say that "Fedor is a great fighter..." which I truly believe... what I was touching on at that moment is that the UFC and Dana would put millions behind him to make him one of the most famous men is sports within one year as they have the international brand exposure, dollars and marketing genius to do so aside from the fame they would create far beyond CBS efforts for his fame to the non-nucleus of hard core MMA fans here in the USA.

My answer with this quote was from a marketing standpoint mostly plus I would enjoy him being on the Octagon. But if it doesn't happen, it will not affect the rocket international growth and plans of the UFC. Therefore yes, "Fedor needs the UFC more than the UFC needs Fedor...".

Cheers to all!

BB

www.BufferZone.net
Thanks for coming on here and stating your opinion Bruce.  

I agree totally, the UFC would make Fedor Huge instantly, and i would love to see him there but if he doesn't he doesnt.

11/10/09 12:41 AM
OneScoup

Fedor is filthy rich and if he retired today goes down as the all time greatest HW in MMA history and one of the greatest PFP. About the only thing he needs the UFC for is a chance to fight Lesnar if he would like the fight.
11/10/09 12:43 AM
Crooklyn
646 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TapouT Radio, Redneck Support Team
And, for further record, I posted the thread title, as such, to draw listeners to the interview.  He gave us a really good interview, and it's definitely worth a listen.
11/10/09 12:48 AM
dawgswrestler

wow...look at the UFC being desperate for credibility here... first Joe, now Bruce...

Face it Dana, you gambled and lost, and now the US knows who Fedor is. life just got a whole lot more expensive!
11/10/09 12:49 AM
BzGrappla

Edited: 11/10/09 12:56 AM
while i respect buffers opinions.. I disagree.

Ufc wanted fedor bad.. and fedor said fuck off
11/10/09 12:54 AM
Bruce Buffer
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Buffer Enterprises, CEO
I really like this forum which is why I surf here and post from time to time... even if the class factor of a few of the posters has a lot to be desired... but then again you either have class and can converse intelligently or you don't... either way I only wish all here the best.

BB
11/10/09 12:56 AM
Bill Pharoni

I'm listening to the interview right now.
11/10/09 1:04 AM
Kr0ndogg

Monsters Ball is te biggest anti UFC fuck nugget yet he will always keep watching te UFC a "critique" everything they do. Why else would he attack a thread because it's antiFedor and pro UFC without even questioning himself on why he is calling it a lame thread.

It's not like crroklyn made it up that Bruce said it. And Bruce awesomely came on to larify whatwe all knew web he said that line. Well, all f us except Monsters Ballz.

I'm gonna go ahead and persinallly attack MB by assuming that he's a Jeff Sherwood look-a-like but alot older and fatter. Bitter much?
11/10/09 1:07 AM
CindyO

Monsters Ball - Lame thread.

Yeah... it's lame to share something Bruce said on a radio show with supposed MMA fans. Crooklyn sucks!

*rolls eyes*

VTFD now STFU, please=)

Cindy
11/10/09 1:08 AM
edock02

hi Bruce.

I think when people listen to "UFC employees" talk about the best fighter in the world needing the ufc marketing machine to make him more "famous", they glaze over in disappointment.
People that follow MMA know all about The Last Emperor.

Basically you guys want to make him a household name, give him fame, cash, wotever....introduce him to the average joe.

Maybe hes just a humble killing machine that wants to test himself against the best fighters in the world, nothing more nothing less.

Saying he needs you guys more then the UFC needs him is.. somewhat...immature ??
11/10/09 1:15 AM
SOO72

I think Bruce overestimates the UFC in this respect. Fedor does not need them to become a big star, he's proving that right now.

And the UFC didn't make a star out of Brock Lesnar, the WWE did.
11/10/09 1:30 AM
karat3

company line...
11/10/09 1:31 AM
humphrey sphinctermuscle

Bruce Buffer - Hello All:

Before you all go wild with posts by just reading the quote written in the thread name... listen and you will hear me say that "Fedor is a great fighter..." which I truly believe... what I was touching on at that moment is that the UFC and Dana would put millions behind him to make him one of the most famous men is sports within one year as they have the international brand exposure, dollars and marketing genius to do so aside from the fame they would create far beyond CBS efforts for his fame to the non-nucleus of hard core MMA fans here in the USA.

My answer with this quote was from a marketing standpoint mostly plus I would enjoy him being on the Octagon. But if it doesn't happen, it will not affect the rocket international growth and plans of the UFC. Therefore yes, "Fedor needs the UFC more than the UFC needs Fedor...".

Cheers to all!

BB

www.BufferZone.net

you're awesome on the PPV stuff. But i must say, you're delusional if you actuallly believe that the UFC could produce, as you say "one of the most famous men is sports within one year" It seems you don't realize this is still a fringe sport, and thousands of times less recognized as any mainstream sport.

it MIGHT get there, but it's a very long way away
11/10/09 2:12 AM
humphrey sphinctermuscle

yeah I'm thinking Anderson Silva might disagree with the pride transition thing :)
11/10/09 2:20 AM
sage77

Instructions for Bruce "Company Man" Buffer

(1) Please go and review Fedor's decade-long career, including his destruction of several former UFC champions

(2) Remember how your boss manipulates fighters with stronghold tactics, strict contracts and a vicious vengeance when they don't do things exactly his way

(3) Remind yourself that the guy people say Fedor needs to beat to prove himself is 4-1. He has beaten
(a) a can
(b) 46 y/o light HWT
(c) a journeyman that Fedor TKO'ed
(d) Frank Mir who he is 1-1 against

Thanks
sage
11/10/09 3:53 AM
Dawkins

Edited: 11/10/09 3:54 AM
Let stop shitting in Bruce Buffer's cheerios for once. He loves his job and he loves his life. He won't lose any sleep over us message board nerds calling him a Zuffa-Shill. Fedor also loves his life and could care less what Dana or any Zuffa employing says about him.
11/10/09 5:17 AM
Redneck
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TapouT Radio, Token Aussie
TTT
11/10/09 5:59 AM
fob
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As more fans are introduced to Fedor, UFC will continue to lose credibility as the organization with the best fighter; that is if Fedor is able to continue undefeated for the years to come.
11/10/09 6:02 AM
humphrey sphinctermuscle

The UFC isn't going to lose credibility for shit. you're in fantasy land if you think that one fighter is bigger than the entire organization of the UFC.

Neither need each other.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.