UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Buffer: The UFC doesn't need Fedor, he needs them

11/10/09 3:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
explodingboy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Monsters Ball - "Now it's time for you to produce proof that you followed through with paying it forward."

No, it's time for you to prove I didn't follow through since you are the one making the accusations dumbass.

As for being creepy, you are the one that started phone relations with probably 30 people here just to get them to help you masturbate over the phone. I think you should look at yourself a little harder before making accusations.

Really? Brilliant, I'll sign up.
11/10/09 3:50 PM
Crooklyn
706 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TapouT Radio, Redneck Support Team
Monsters Ball - 
Crooklyn - 
IrishRottie - awesome thread crooklyn ;)

Thanks!  Don't tell MB.  He says it's lame.

Actually it had kind of died by page 3 until I got involved and pumped it back up. ;)

You didn't do shit.  The day shift started posting.  Don't take credit where it is not due. 
11/10/09 3:59 PM
AmericanPsychoMMA

It seems like the UFC is doing fine without Fedor. And Fedor seems happy in Strikeforce. I don't see the problem.
11/10/09 4:06 PM
PJ Benn Fan
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BzGrappla - while i respect buffers opinions.. I disagree.

Ufc wanted fedor bad.. and fedor said fuck off
Have to agree with this. 

All of Bruce points about Fedor WOULD be valid. If not for the fact that Fedor doesnt seem to necessarily care about fame and fortune and building his MMA legacy. He treats fighting as a job. When the fight is over, his job is done for the day. That kind of goes against what Dana demands from his slaves.

The guy seems to love to spend time with his family and close friends.
Dana would be whoring Fedor out to the world like almost every other fighter. One week Vegas, then to NY, then back to Russia, then to England, LA, then Germany, back to Russia, ETC. Plus the guy is already cherished in Japan and Russia anyways and is gaining traction in the US.

Sure UFC could and did offer him more than anyone.
Although no one seems to dispute this, the fact is Fedor has made all of his money WITHOUT one helping hand of the UFC. So as it is, why go against the management team that has helped get you to where you are when they seem to be doing a fine job as it is? I dont see the point of it.

He actually does not need them since he really doesnt give a shit. So either give him EVERYTHING he wants, or he simply wont give in. 
He is the one guy in the sport who IMO can do that and yet remain satisfied. 

11/10/09 6:25 PM
CindyO

Crooklyn - 
Kocksuckio - 
Monsters Ball - Lame thread.
I don't mean to meddle in anyone's business, but that's kind of messed up considering Crooklyn had bought you a blue name a while back, no?

Yet, here he is, 5 pages later, laming up this thread.  You can also find him extolling the virtues of buying one's own pro membership, even though his current blue was paid for by MrZiplokk.  He has never paid for his own.

The more you learn..........

Cindy
11/10/09 6:32 PM
CindyO

Monsters Ball - 
Kocksuckio - 
I don't mean to meddle in anyone's business, but that's kind of messed up considering Crooklyn had bought you a blue name a while back, no?

So what are you suggesting? You can't have an opinion now that isn't positive if somebody bought you a blue name at some point in time? Actually you are the one that seems to be moved by getting freebies. You said you doubted her until you got your "hook-up".

What does this mean?

Cindy
11/10/09 6:34 PM
AmericanPsychoMMA

UFC doesn't need Fedor and Fedor doesn't need the UFC simple.  They both are doing fine. 
11/10/09 6:45 PM
groundfighter2000
387 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Monsters Ball -Fedor's very existence is an annoyance to Dana and his crew of shills.
11/10/09 6:52 PM
Crooklyn
706 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - 
Monsters Ball - 
Kocksuckio - 

So what are you suggesting? You can't have an opinion now that isn't positive if somebody bought you a blue name at some point in time? Actually you are the one that seems to be moved by getting freebies. You said you doubted her until you got your "hook-up".

What does this mean?

Cindy

Kostakio won a contest that Seth Petruzelli had in another thread for a $50 UG gift certificate that was announced in one of our post shows.  Seth wanted to throw in a hoody for him so we did.  It's all in the archive, but MB doesn't bother with the facts.  Kostakio made a thread thanking me for making sure the prizes came through for him.  It was Seth's choice, not mine.
11/10/09 6:56 PM
Redneck
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TapouT Radio, Token Aussie
Monsters Ball -
Redneck -
Monsters Ball - That's your best bet. Turn yourself blue to prove your committment to this place. Then people will be willing to bet with you quicker.

What about people who simply leech blue names from others? What committment to this place are they showing?

It probably depends on whether they are respected or not and also whether they have bought blue names themselves.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=1550268&page=7

OK, this is confusing. In the above quote from another thread, Monsters Ball implies that he has purchased his own blue names. Yet in this thread he appears to be agreeing that he has mooched every blue name he's ever had here.

Can someone please clarify this for me?
11/10/09 6:58 PM
Redneck
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And..... who is this "respected" person he mentions?
11/10/09 7:17 PM
TopChute
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UFC is the one who looks bad by not having the top HW in the world under contract.
11/10/09 7:32 PM
Kocksuckio
493 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can we shut up about Fedor and stay on the subject (Monsters Ball) at hand??
11/10/09 7:41 PM
Redneck

Kocksuckio - Can we shut up about Fedor and stay on the subject (Monsters Ball) at hand??

I'm trying, but MB is going out of his way to try and change the subject.
11/10/09 8:07 PM
standupwarrior
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol at Fluffer
11/10/09 8:12 PM
Kocksuckio
493 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

haha I'm just being dick. I actually don't really mind MB (God knows I'm no prize either) but I felt that MB's comment to Crooklyn was messed up and seemingly for no reason. Crooklyn and I have had spats in the past even though she bought me a blue name also (the same time as MB; that's how I remember) but at least it wasn't baseless like I thought her thread was "lame". lol wtf

By the way, Mrziplokk also bought me a blue name. Weird. MB and I are like the little poor orphans that the town comes together for to help out. haha
11/10/09 8:16 PM
Crooklyn

Monsters Ball - LOL

You know that you are now considered a mooch and a leech by certain people on this thread don't you?

No, only you are considered that.  Kostakio is a positive contributor via his work with the Garv. 
11/10/09 8:17 PM
Crooklyn

Kocksuckio - haha I'm just being dick. I actually don't really mind MB (God knows I'm no prize either) but I felt that MB's comment to Crooklyn was messed up and seemingly for no reason. Crooklyn and I have had spats in the past even though she bought me a blue name also (the same time as MB; that's how I remember) but at least it wasn't baseless like I thought her thread was "lame". lol wtf

By the way, Mrziplokk also bought me a blue name. Weird. MB and I are like the little poor orphans that the town comes together for to help out. haha

That's because you're not petty and asinine.
11/10/09 8:17 PM
Kocksuckio

And Crooklyn's "I like to jack my dick too" comment was fucking HOT.

*will pretend his wife is Crooklyn tonight*
11/10/09 8:19 PM
Kocksuckio

Fuck. Posting from my phone is LAME. I feel like I can't keep up. :(
11/10/09 8:25 PM
Crooklyn

Monsters Ball - 
Crooklyn - 
Monsters Ball - LOL

You know that you are now considered a mooch and a leech by certain people on this thread don't you?

No, only you are considered that.  Kostakio is a positive contributor via his work with the Garv. 

It's interesting that you buy somebody a blue name and then later call them a leech. Once again you show something about your own character with that. You spend so much time obsessing over a blue name you bought me two years ago. That's why I tried to pay you back. You are so childish and petty.

I've bought blue names for other here but I won't say who they are so you two small minded souls won't try to make them feel bad about it later. I'm happy for them and would never even consider calling them a leach for a gift that I gave them.

You won't say who they are because you never bought shit.  The only time your blue name gets conversed about is when someone else brings it up.  You only got that blue name due to a contest, and you're the only person out of many, including the trolls that burned their names almost immediately, that I consider a leech.  Sleep on that one.
11/10/09 8:26 PM
Liyon
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't read the entire thread. IMO, I will say that it doesn't look like Fedor cares about the UFC and he certainly doesn't need them. If he was a Tiger Woods, Lebron James, or a Michael Jordan that cares about fame and money, then yes, but it does not appear to be the case.

However, M1-Global needs the UFC in a BAAAAAD WAY!!!
11/10/09 8:27 PM
jahmon
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crooklyn - Hey, I like to jack my dick too.  Sue me.  

Hmmmmm
Hi Crook!
11/10/09 8:28 PM
Heddy
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

eatingpopcorn.gif Eating popcorn image by Sixft12

11/10/09 8:44 PM
Kocksuckio

Liyon - Didn't read the entire thread. IMO, I will say that it doesn't look like Fedor cares about the UFC and he certainly doesn't need them. If he was a Tiger Woods, Lebron James, or a Michael Jordan that cares about fame and money, then yes, but it does not appear to be the case.

However, M1-Global needs the UFC in a BAAAAAD WAY!!!

What's your problem? Quit talking about what the thread is really about!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.