UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Buffer: The UFC doesn't need Fedor, he needs them

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

11/10/09 9:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Crooklyn
904 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TapouT Radio, Redneck Support Team
Monsters Ball -  
Crooklyn - 
 You won't say who they are because you never bought shit.  The only time your blue name gets conversed about is when someone else brings it up.  You only got that blue name due to a contest, and you're the only person out of many, including the trolls that burned their names almost immediately, that I consider a leech.  Sleep on that one.

I would never say who they are because of the way you and your sidekick act. The first time you get angry you appear to want to remind somebody that you bought them a blue name 2 years earlier. Look how obsessed you are with whether I have bought blue names for others. It's really pretty pathetic and small minded of you.

Tell you what, if I can get Kirik to verify that I've bought blue names for others in the last few months will you come back on this thread and post an apology for lying? There now take the pepsi challenge you loud mouth.

Seriously do you think I care what YOU of all people think of me? Nothing to sleep on. It's not like what you think matters to me. Get over yourself.

I've never reminded anyone of the blue names I have purchased.  The only time yours comes up is when someone else mentions it, because you have a tendency towards douchebaggery.  Not believing you doesn't constitute lying.  I simply don't believe you.  I will not apologize for not believing you.  It's my preogative to take what you say in the same fashion I would if Charles Manson said it.  I think you're full of shit.  By the way, if you actually purchased names, you can access the record yourself.  It appears in your account.  No need for Kirik.  Just post it up.  Site settings on the lower left.  Purchase history.  Here's one from a name I bought earlier today:

11/10/09 9:04 PM
Crooklyn
904 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And for the record, you brought up pm'ing me about purchasing names.  I didn't.  You shouldn't have said shit if you didn't expect something to come from it.  No obsession about it.  You brought it up.
11/10/09 9:20 PM
Crooklyn

Monsters Ball - Well you are a liar then if you keep saying something that you have no proof of. I offered to provide the proof if you took the adult approach and apologized for having lied about me. You are too petty to step up and be an adult. Instead you defer to more insults. No problem. I expect as much out of you liar.
The same "adult" fashion you apologize for being a douche?  That's right.  You didn't apologize.  You must not be an adult.  Not believing you is not lying.  Any way you slice it.  Proof it up.  I'll acknowledge you bought the names, but I sure as shit won't apologize for not believing you until proof was presented.  And you are in no position to point the petty finger.  You wrote the definition on that. 

11/10/09 9:21 PM
Crooklyn

Main Entry: 1doubt
Pronunciation: \?dau?t\
Function: verb
Etymology: Middle English douten, from Anglo-French duter, douter, from Latin dubitare to be in doubt; akin to Latin dubius dubious
Date: 13th century

transitive verb 1 archaic a : fear b : suspect
2 : to be in doubt about <he doubts everyone's word>
3 a : to lack confidence in : distrust <find myself doubting him even when I know that he is honest — H. L. Mencken> b : to consider unlikely <I doubt if I can go>intransitive verb : to be uncertain

doubt·able \?dau?-t?-b?l\ adjective

doubt·er noun

doubt·ing·ly \-ti?-l?\ adverb

11/10/09 9:22 PM
Crooklyn

Main Entry: dis·be·lief
Pronunciation: \?dis-b?-?l?f\
Function: noun
Date: 1672

: the act of disbelieving : mental rejection of something as untrue

11/10/09 9:31 PM
Crooklyn

Monsters Ball - You are a liar. Nothing else to talk about here. I knew you wouldn't take the challenge because you have a problem taking responsibility when you are wrong.

Nothing else to discuss liar. Good night.
I knew you wouldn't provide proof.  See ya later Leech D' Tucker.

11/10/09 9:31 PM
fna
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Monsters Ball - You are a liar. Nothing else to talk about here. I knew you wouldn't take the challenge because you have a problem taking responsibility when you are wrong.

You are the king of the Ken Pavia fan club and you are calling others liars.......impressive!!!
11/10/09 10:46 PM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Monsters Ball - Redneck I'm kind of proud of you. You have stayed in the discussion with only your Redneck account. You haven't gone to your troll accounts once yet. Maybe I've been a good influence on you after all. Keep your proxy warmed up just in case though. ;)

What are his other screen names?

Cindy
11/10/09 11:47 PM
CindyO

TTT for MB.

Cindy
11/10/09 11:55 PM
Zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am *so* playing hookey on BJJ class Thursday nite. TapouT Live chat is gunna be fucking gold.

11/11/09 11:58 AM
jmmz
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChokeEmOut you can put me in your guard whenever you want.
11/11/09 12:19 PM
Li Mu Bai

No side needs the other, but that's what the sport and fans need and want. To make MMA a true sport where the best compete with the best, and not just a entertainment enterprise like WWE/WWF.
11/11/09 5:24 PM
CindyO

CindyO - 
Monsters Ball - Redneck I'm kind of proud of you. You have stayed in the discussion with only your Redneck account. You haven't gone to your troll accounts once yet. Maybe I've been a good influence on you after all. Keep your proxy warmed up just in case though. ;)

What are his other screen names?

Cindy

Hmmmm...

Cindy 
11/11/09 5:37 PM
threestars35

jay1220 - 
Crooklyn - And, for further record, I posted the thread title, as such, to draw listeners to the interview.  He gave us a really good interview, and it's definitely worth a listen.

so you post an out of context quote to draw listeners to your radio show???

kind of unprofessional, i'm sure Buffer would agree

ouch
11/11/09 7:33 PM
Redneck
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/11/09 7:33 PM
TapouT Radio, Token Aussie
Monsters Ball - Redneck I'm kind of proud of you. You have stayed in the discussion with only your Redneck account. You haven't gone to your troll accounts once yet. Maybe I've been a good influence on you after all. Keep your proxy warmed up just in case though. ;)

There you go again, lying through your teeth. I only have one screen name here. You shouldn't make unfounded accusations unless you can back them up.

Tell you what, if I can get Kirik to verify that I've only got one screen name, will you come back on this thread and post an apology for lying? There, now take the Pepsi challenge you loud mouth.
11/11/09 8:28 PM
Crooklyn

Monsters Ball - 
Crooklyn - 

I knew you wouldn't provide proof.  See ya later Leech D' Tucker.

I told you I would provide proof if you would subsequently apologize for lying about me. That was the challenge I made to you miss slimy. You didn't have the guts to step up and accept the challenge and instead reverted to more of your lies. So no need to waste any more time in the thread discussing it. If you want to step up and accept my challenge then PM me and I'll come back to this thread and prove you were full of shit. I know you won't though because you can never take responsibility and admit when you were wrong. The fear of having to apologize will paralyze you. Later small minded petty child.

Not believing you does not constitute lying.  I will not apologize for thinking you are full of shit.  You can cry from the rooftops saying that's lying, but it's not.  It's my personal opinion.  If it's such an issue to youthen post up your proof for your own peace of mind.  I don't care one way or the other.  You started this mess, not me.  Saying I'm petty, coming from you is the biggest joke of all. 
11/11/09 8:32 PM
Crooklyn

jay1220 - 
Crooklyn - And, for further record, I posted the thread title, as such, to draw listeners to the interview.  He gave us a really good interview, and it's definitely worth a listen.

The thread title won't exactly fit the entire statement, but I appreciate the criticism, and will refer to it in the future.  As far as Mr. Buffer goes, he is a dear friend of the show, and actually promoted the interview himself on his Twitter, after posting in this thread.

FYI  It wasn't exactly out of context.  It was all I could fit in the title line.
11/11/09 9:21 PM
crazychris
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This shits so funny! Rabble rabble rabble nrok fraydor Charles liedal Anderson Cooper mma org. Bite my flu contaminated ass UG
11/11/09 10:43 PM
LTL
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redneck - 
Crooklyn -    The only reason he considers it lame is because he's anti Zuffa to the point of being a mental case on the subject. 

Amen

Speaking of bought and paid for………..
11/12/09 12:35 AM
CindyO

^^^ Huh?

Cindy
11/12/09 7:57 AM
georgejonesjr
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EPGScott - 
humphrey sphinctermuscle - Fedor could fight 4 more times and lose them all and would still be the probably best mma fighter in history

No he wouldn't

Well, depends upon the age in which he started losing. Ali started losing a lot at the end of his career, and is still considered one of the five greatest (if not the greatest) heavyweight ever ... time beats everyone. Some guys refuse to recognize it and continue fighting long after they're past their prime. In a couple of years Fedor will be the same age Ali was when he began losing.
11/12/09 9:01 AM
CindyO

IrishRottie - 
Crooklyn - 
jay1220 - 

The thread title won't exactly fit the entire statement, but I appreciate the criticism, and will refer to it in the future.  As far as Mr. Buffer goes, he is a dear friend of the show, and actually promoted the interview himself on his Twitter, after posting in this thread.

FYI  It wasn't exactly out of context.  It was all I could fit in the title line.

Its not out of context at all. ppl need to listen before they post.

Your logic has no place on this thread=)

*hugs Crooklyn*

Cindy 
11/12/09 3:10 PM
Rexqwondo

Bottom line is this. Fedor does not need the ufc and the ufc does not need Fedor. But being as greedy and power hungry as the ufc is. They "DW" are pissed since Fedor will only make Strikeforce bigger. Bottom line is if Fedor keeps winning UFC losses more while Strikeforce gains.
11/13/09 7:36 AM
Kocksuckio
730 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are people still discussing Fedor on this thread? wtf Stop trolling!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.