UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ever hear of this guy? "Undefeated Prison Fighter"

4/16/13 3:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bingo'ed in Brazil
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh shit the email links to his Facebook Phone Post
4/16/13 3:26 PM
Kostakio
493 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

James Funaro - My brother found this, enjoy
http://longisland.craigslist.org/for/3744029430.html
Is that real life? Phone Post 3.0
4/16/13 3:54 PM
mmaguy30
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME CHANCE TO TRAIN WITH A NATIONALLY SPONSORED FORMER PRO FIGHTER WHO IS ABOUT TO BEGIN TRAINING FOR HIS MUCH ANTICIPATED COMEBACK

THIS RECENT OWNER OF A CHAIN OF MMA FIGHT GYMS IS A WEIGHT LOSS AND TRAINING/CONDITIONING GURU.

too much win... just - too. much. win.
4/16/13 4:30 PM
Bingo'ed in Brazil
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is right about one thing , his come back is highly anticipated . Phone Post
4/16/13 5:05 PM
jhendo79
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread's making a comeback! cue Godfather 3 pull me back in scene.
4/16/13 6:42 PM
DanCrase
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

...and underneath is an advert to "avoid scams"

4/16/13 7:09 PM
Kostakio
493 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanCrase - ...and underneath is an advert to "avoid scams"

Voted up. Phone Post 3.0
4/16/13 7:22 PM
instantkarma

In Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 10:56 AM
mmaguy30
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

as always, I'm gonna deliver on this one guys... got something cooking that will be good for some lulz...
4/17/13 12:59 PM
evomma
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

anybody reach out to him yet?
4/17/13 1:44 PM
Ryan Black
446 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just wanted to TTT this thread and say: thanks for the memories.

Reading this thread as it unfolded was a hell of an experience. I wish I would have signed up back when it started getting good but I just didn't have the means to, at the time- no home PC, no internet access, very minimal income, and an old non-smart cellphone (do we call those dumbphones now?)- but I watched this bad boy unfold from my buddy's apartment.

Good times. I am not entirely pleased with the turn it has taken lately.

C'mon people... we're better than this. Enough of the in-fighting... I am of the opinion that the name-calling/dick-tucking silliness is tarnishing the superb quality of one of the all-time greatest threads on the UG. I know we can do better.

I was dubbed "Diplomat To The Tards" in another prominent MMA Fraud thread- due to my ability to communicate thoughtfully and respectfully to thread-derailing trolls, frauds, morans, and your generic "rabble-rousers" & advocates of tomfoolery- and I would be more than happy to service this thread as a moderator of retardation if need be.

Please allow this epic thread live on, in all it's originally-intended glory. I will be checking back more frequently, as the last response I read before today was from Feb. '11 I believe.

Until War God... Phone Post
4/17/13 10:29 PM
DeuceDroppin

Ryan Black - Just wanted to TTT this thread and say: thanks for the memories.

Reading this thread as it unfolded was a hell of an experience. I wish I would have signed up back when it started getting good but I just didn't have the means to, at the time- no home PC, no internet access, very minimal income, and an old non-smart cellphone (do we call those dumbphones now?)- but I watched this bad boy unfold from my buddy's apartment.

Good times. I am not entirely pleased with the turn it has taken lately.

C'mon people... we're better than this. Enough of the in-fighting... I am of the opinion that the name-calling/dick-tucking silliness is tarnishing the superb quality of one of the all-time greatest threads on the UG. I know we can do better.

I was dubbed "Diplomat To The Tards" in another prominent MMA Fraud thread- due to my ability to communicate thoughtfully and respectfully to thread-derailing trolls, frauds, morans, and your generic "rabble-rousers" & advocates of tomfoolery- and I would be more than happy to service this thread as a moderator of retardation if need be.

Please allow this epic thread live on, in all it's originally-intended glory. I will be checking back more frequently, as the last response I read before today was from Feb. '11 I believe.

Until War God... Phone Post
Ironically, I gave you that name!!haha..and I'm the one arguing with this most recent dick tucker, rauolduke or whatever the fuck his stupid screen name is!!!haha Phone Post
4/18/13 9:50 AM
mmaguy30

epicness is about to unfold... trust me.

stand by!
4/18/13 4:59 PM
mmaguy30

not as epic as I hoped... BUT still pretty funny.

Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 11:45 AM
Subject: lose weight/ fighter post on cl

I am interested in knowing more about working out with the fighter and the workouts and reality show... looking to get into some better shape, maybe learn to fight along the way... is this person a boxer?can I get some more info?

spammers please dont bother...

To: Dave Grant
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 6:35 PM
Subject: Re: lose weight/ fighter post on cl

Dave,

Thanks for your interest. We will only consider the most serious of applicants for this training opportunity.

It is not about money it is about changing your body, your life and attaining goals you never thought possible.

If you are ready to do that then we can set up an interview and/or an initial call to learn more about your

individual needs, fitness levels and related goals.

Thanks,

Chris

To: christian Darrow
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 7:39 AM

I'm serious... I trained in MMA for a little bit a few years ago, I had one fight. I lost.

After I stopped training and honestly put on some weight. I'm looking to make a comeback myself. I dont care about the reality show, I mean I'll do it... but I'm more focused on getting healthy again and getting back in the ring maybe.

Again I ask though, who is the fighter? boxer? mma? where and when will the training be?

Dave

Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 10:46 AM

Thanks for all the info,,,We can get you back into shape..fighting shape,

If you actually fight again is your choice but you will be in the shape of your life.

As far the identity of the fighter and the other trainers and fighters ....we ask that you meet with us and we can

confirm you are serious about training and meet our requirements as far as being medically and physically

able to begin this training regiment. At that point you will be required to sign a non+disclosure waiver and confidentiality/

agreement.

There is a high level endorsement/advertising deal at risk as well as the documentary being filmed regarding the comeback.

Do we have a number to contact you at?

Thanks,

Chris

Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 6:34 PM

Dave

myself and lily the personal assistant both tried calling...are you available now?

Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 6:45 AM

both tried calling who? i didnt give you a number... I am also a little concerned about all the secrecy... I am just trying to get the name of who is going to be training with me... the ad says a former pro fighter with a big time history and owner of a ton of gyms... If I can just get some more info I would be happy to give my contact info, you guys are advertising, but now wont tell me more? Is this legit?

Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 1:19 PM

Dave it appears we had you confused w different David that had contacted us.

As far as the non disclosure situation....We are training a pro fighter and it involves endorsements and advertising.

If you are uncomfortable giving a contact number that is fine, you can call one our assistant coordinators.

We will provide you w a number if you are still interested in being trained.

Thank you,

Chris

Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 10:41 AM

???

Dude, giving me the name of the fighter you are saying I can train with wont kill any sponsorship deals...

I just want to know this is legit. You say you have a pro fighter I can tain with, give me the name so I can check him out and decide for myself if this is legit, but right now your hesitation to name even the guy who I will be training with really says this is some sort of scam or somthing is up... I just want to train, if you have a fighter, WHO?

Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 2:39 PM

Dude? lol Dave if you like you can call 631 583 3032 and we will be glad to speak w you...

This is no scam we are offering the opportunity for a few select individuals to train along side a fighter as we prepare him for

a comeback.

If we decide you meet the criteria you will be selected to join us and you will sign the necessary waivers.

At no time are we asking for money and if you are hesitant regarding providing a contact number feel free to pick a place to

a place and time to set up a meeting (preferably at a gym) and we can discuss this further in person.

We do not wish this to be leaked and or discussed openly on forums before the advertising timeline commences.

We hope you understand.

If you are interested in getting into better shape than meet w us...if you choose not to then we wish you the best of luck and good health.

Thanks for your time and interest,

Chris

Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 11:11 AM

I googled your name... is Christian "wargod" darrow the fighter? (are you Chrisitan Darrow?) The same guy who turned out to be a crack head and got his ass kicked by James Funaro? I read some shit on the net and saw where some dude named mmaguy30 and other guys on mma.tv totally punked him out... it looks like the wargod guy was from Long Island... if that is the fighter and former gym owner... I'll pass, because this is all clearly bullshit then...

In fact if that guy is involved and is the same one from the stuff I saw on mma.tv, this is all a total joke or a scam...

he wont respond anymore...

guess I'm gonna have ta call....
4/18/13 5:09 PM
Kostakio

Oh, snap. Phone Post 3.0
4/18/13 5:38 PM
mmaguy30

just got this...:

Dave we just found that email, again if you are interested in serious training feel free to contact us,

we cannot comment on the identity of whom we are training but we will state that we are serious about getting

this fighter in shape.

We are not interested in gossip, or controversy...we are only interested in getting the individuals who are signed

to train into the best shape of their lives.

Also, since the subject was raised by you, all our clients/fighters are required to pass mandatory drug testing and criminal

background checks.

We have no desire to become involved in any of the subjects you have raised...our sole purpose is to get this fighter and

and his training partners in shape.

Thank you,

Chris
4/18/13 5:58 PM
Kostakio

What if he's turned over a new leaf? No? Okay. lol Phone Post 3.0
4/18/13 6:12 PM
vandelay
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hahahaha o man this dudes still at it!!! if nothing else this cats persistent
4/18/13 6:21 PM
instantkarma

Are you going to meet up and throw down? Phone Post 3.0
4/18/13 6:33 PM
mmaguy30

lol...just got this:

Dave,

Again we are not looking for controversy, however as far as Mr Darrow goes it is common

knowledge he was in a near fatal car accident over a year ago and he was either brain damaged .\,

lost a leg or is in a wheel chair.

I take it you are not interested in training with us. Please keep us posted on your progress

and remember life is to short to focus on the negative aspects of your own life and/or others.

Just saying.

Good luck with your training and fighting endeavors and keep us posted on your future desires

concerning training.

With respect,

Chris
4/18/13 6:48 PM
AlcoholicA
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he was either brain damaged .\,

WTF??? Is this real life?
4/18/13 6:52 PM
Kostakio

Okay, if that's true, why is this guy using his name in the email? Phone Post 3.0
4/18/13 6:59 PM
evomma

Wait a second. His email says its Christian Darrow but he's talking about Christian Darrow in the third person as If it's someone else? Did you call the number yet? Is it a gym? Phone Post 3.0
4/18/13 7:24 PM
Ch1ef
600 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AlcoholicA - he was either brain damaged .\,

WTF??? Is this real life?

Wut?

4/18/13 8:33 PM
Kostakio

evomma - Wait a second. His email says its Christian Darrow but he's talking about Christian Darrow in the third person as If it's someone else? Did you call the number yet? Is it a gym? Phone Post 3.0
Are you from evolution MMA in Long Island? Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.