UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ever hear of this guy? "Undefeated Prison Fighter"

4/6/13 10:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
factchecker
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - factchecker,

you are repeatedly stating that I "verified" that I tucked and "admitted" it.

That was sarcasm... very deep and intense sarcasm.

please ad that fact to your thread recap.

also please edit your statements or retract them.

Done
4/6/13 10:48 PM
Bat21
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

raoulDuke - 
DeuceDroppin - 
raoulDuke - ...except youre not proving anything beyond the fact your a pasty old man acting tough on the internet. we both know youve never seen a real fight in your life - so just stop.

lol @ anyone flying anywhere to slap your teeth down your throat. ive quite literally openhanded guys like you, then helped them back to their feet cause i felt bad.

youre too old for this shit.
But Darrow is quite a bit older than I am. What's the difference in this situation, other than mmaguy knew that Darrow would no show, and you know that you do not have that to worry about. I guess you're 100x the pussy that mmaguy is huh? What if I throw in $1000 if you kick my ass, and winner gets the video? C'mon pussy...I'm old and currently train about 1 day a month. Will be an easy, fun, payday and you even get a paid trip to Miami out of it!

Pussy. Phone Post

deuce stop acting tough you faggot. id end you with 1 shot - know that - so whats the point of me coming to you? i could care less if you lived or died, why would i go through the trouble of a trip to prove something to myself that i already know?

if you have money, and are that tough. fly to NYC - im about an hour to north and live in a tiny ass town - VERY easy to find me.

you can make a little video about your pilgrimage, come to my door, i will invite you in like a gentleman, maybe have a drink, then a short bout of fisticuffs.

im promising you right now, you will not be the same person after i connect with that right hand.

*sniff* smells like a dick-tuck to me.

4/6/13 10:54 PM
Cask Strength
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't even want to know how you know what a tucked dick smells like. Ffs
4/8/13 6:16 AM
raoulDuke

^LOL

bat, go back to blowing your dad you fat little girl.

nothing says "ive never fought a day in my life" like talking about flying somewhere to fight someone from the internet.

pathetic. but then again 90% of the posters here are soft cubicle worms going through quarter and mid-life crises.

4/8/13 9:42 AM
DeuceDroppin

raoulDuke - ^LOL

nothing says "ive never fought a day in my life" like talking about flying somewhere to fight someone from the internet.

pathetic. but then again 90% of the posters here are soft cubicle worms going through quarter and mid-life crises.

Shut the fuck up you keyboard warrior cock-faggot. You called mmaguy the "biggest pussy on the forum", or some shit like that, based on the fact that he was not willing to fly somewhere to beat up some crackhead, that may or may not show up. Now when your dumb ass gets called out, it's somehow different? Fucking idiot. Phone Post
4/8/13 11:26 AM
billyball2
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeuceDroppin - 
raoulDuke - ^LOL

Shut the fuck up you keyboard warrior cock-faggot. You called mmaguy the "biggest pussy on the forum", or some shit like that, based on the fact that he was not willing to fly somewhere to beat up some crackhead, that may or may not show up. Now when your dumb ass gets called out, it's somehow different? Fucking idiot. Phone Post

This.
4/8/13 6:45 PM
raoulDuke

deuce, concentrate on these words from my post:

then realize youre a grown man that still never proved himself to anyone, including himself.

youve never fought. a day. in your fucking life.

4/8/13 6:47 PM
raoulDuke

Edited: 04/08/13 6:47 PM
dbl
4/16/13 2:21 PM
James Funaro
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Get ready, it is not over it turns out.
4/16/13 2:35 PM
James Funaro
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My brother found this, enjoy
http://longisland.craigslist.org/for/3744029430.html
4/16/13 2:39 PM
mmaguy30
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

omg.
4/16/13 2:40 PM
BassAssassin
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is that Darrow again? Phone Post 3.0
4/16/13 2:44 PM
RedDragons
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HAHAHAHA. Well, its either Darrow or Baroni :)
4/16/13 3:14 PM
Bingo'ed in Brazil

Oh shit the email links to his Facebook Phone Post
4/16/13 3:26 PM
Kostakio
387 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

James Funaro - My brother found this, enjoy
http://longisland.craigslist.org/for/3744029430.html
Is that real life? Phone Post 3.0
4/16/13 3:54 PM
mmaguy30
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME CHANCE TO TRAIN WITH A NATIONALLY SPONSORED FORMER PRO FIGHTER WHO IS ABOUT TO BEGIN TRAINING FOR HIS MUCH ANTICIPATED COMEBACK

THIS RECENT OWNER OF A CHAIN OF MMA FIGHT GYMS IS A WEIGHT LOSS AND TRAINING/CONDITIONING GURU.

too much win... just - too. much. win.
4/16/13 4:30 PM
Bingo'ed in Brazil

He is right about one thing , his come back is highly anticipated . Phone Post
4/16/13 5:05 PM
jhendo79
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread's making a comeback! cue Godfather 3 pull me back in scene.
4/16/13 6:42 PM
DanCrase
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

...and underneath is an advert to "avoid scams"

4/16/13 7:09 PM
Kostakio
387 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanCrase - ...and underneath is an advert to "avoid scams"

Voted up. Phone Post 3.0
4/16/13 7:22 PM
instantkarma
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 10:56 AM
mmaguy30

as always, I'm gonna deliver on this one guys... got something cooking that will be good for some lulz...
4/17/13 12:59 PM
evomma

anybody reach out to him yet?
4/17/13 1:44 PM
Ryan Black
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just wanted to TTT this thread and say: thanks for the memories.

Reading this thread as it unfolded was a hell of an experience. I wish I would have signed up back when it started getting good but I just didn't have the means to, at the time- no home PC, no internet access, very minimal income, and an old non-smart cellphone (do we call those dumbphones now?)- but I watched this bad boy unfold from my buddy's apartment.

Good times. I am not entirely pleased with the turn it has taken lately.

C'mon people... we're better than this. Enough of the in-fighting... I am of the opinion that the name-calling/dick-tucking silliness is tarnishing the superb quality of one of the all-time greatest threads on the UG. I know we can do better.

I was dubbed "Diplomat To The Tards" in another prominent MMA Fraud thread- due to my ability to communicate thoughtfully and respectfully to thread-derailing trolls, frauds, morans, and your generic "rabble-rousers" & advocates of tomfoolery- and I would be more than happy to service this thread as a moderator of retardation if need be.

Please allow this epic thread live on, in all it's originally-intended glory. I will be checking back more frequently, as the last response I read before today was from Feb. '11 I believe.

Until War God... Phone Post
4/17/13 10:29 PM
DeuceDroppin

Ryan Black - Just wanted to TTT this thread and say: thanks for the memories.

Reading this thread as it unfolded was a hell of an experience. I wish I would have signed up back when it started getting good but I just didn't have the means to, at the time- no home PC, no internet access, very minimal income, and an old non-smart cellphone (do we call those dumbphones now?)- but I watched this bad boy unfold from my buddy's apartment.

Good times. I am not entirely pleased with the turn it has taken lately.

C'mon people... we're better than this. Enough of the in-fighting... I am of the opinion that the name-calling/dick-tucking silliness is tarnishing the superb quality of one of the all-time greatest threads on the UG. I know we can do better.

I was dubbed "Diplomat To The Tards" in another prominent MMA Fraud thread- due to my ability to communicate thoughtfully and respectfully to thread-derailing trolls, frauds, morans, and your generic "rabble-rousers" & advocates of tomfoolery- and I would be more than happy to service this thread as a moderator of retardation if need be.

Please allow this epic thread live on, in all it's originally-intended glory. I will be checking back more frequently, as the last response I read before today was from Feb. '11 I believe.

Until War God... Phone Post
Ironically, I gave you that name!!haha..and I'm the one arguing with this most recent dick tucker, rauolduke or whatever the fuck his stupid screen name is!!!haha Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.