Cant_Land_Head_kicks
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ That just about sums it up, yes.
11/16/09 8:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Cant_Land_Head_kicks

Edited: 11/16/09 8:58 PM
 ^ It's one of those you gotta be there kinda moments i guess, i've tried telling people at JJ and it hasn't sunk in properly, i think you only completely understand if your here witnessing it. Nothing worse then having an ending like this though, theres a few sexual analogies i can refer to but there is no need. 
11/16/09 9:05 PM
James Funaro
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The ending will be good I promise you, now, go scurry off for a bit.

No one will be left with blue balls, they will just have to endure a little while longer.
11/16/09 9:08 PM
Clinton Tyler

mmaguy30 - Am I the only one who tries to tell friends about shit like this on the UG and they just look at you like your a moran?

I was telling a guy today about Mattyboy Malice, John Decyk and this clown, he didnt get it all.

I do the same thing. I am so freaking excited about it, and they look at me like I'm not speaking the same language. Oh well it's still epic.
11/16/09 9:12 PM
Cant_Land_Head_kicks

James Funaro - The ending will be good I promise you, now, go scurry off for a bit.

No one will be left with blue balls, they will just have to endure a little while longer.

Well we will hold you to that promise, cool that you could put the shit between you and Darrow behind you after the fight but he's still a douche that deserves to be humiliated.
11/16/09 9:21 PM
fun

ttt
11/16/09 9:37 PM
Ozzimandias
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

holy shit is that Hector Bruno?????

11/16/09 9:39 PM
biglove1973

if no vid is posted I will call for an immediate ban of James Funaro...AND THE DESTRUCTION OF THE MOON!
11/16/09 9:40 PM
JoeF
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes, he does our boxing and conditioning (I'm James Funaros twin brother)

You know him? Give me dirt!
11/16/09 9:40 PM
James Funaro
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah he teaches me to punch people in the face, and does my conditioning. Been training me since my first fight.
Also, his calves are JACKED.

How you know?
11/16/09 9:41 PM
James Funaro

Fuck that was creepy, fuck, twins, on two separate computers, posting the same info at the same fucking time.

Creepy.
11/16/09 9:41 PM
Cant_Land_Head_kicks

biglove1973 - if no vid is posted I will call for an immediate ban of James Funaro...AND THE DESTRUCTION OF THE MOON!
Destruction of the moon i will support, James doesn't deserve a ban though lol.

11/16/09 9:43 PM
cluster
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cant_Land_Head_kicks -  

Nothing to do with this thread, but was this a lost screenname bet and you had Wedum?
11/16/09 9:44 PM
bulletmagnet

Christian said he has a picture of the "sparring" session that he will post up as soon as he gets approved by Kirik. I'll keep you guys updated. I can confirm that James is telling the truth. Props to james not giving into the UG peer pressure.
11/16/09 9:49 PM
Cant_Land_Head_kicks

cluster - 
Cant_Land_Head_kicks -  

Nothing to do with this thread, but was this a lost screenname bet and you had Wedum?

Ha nah it was some mates idea of a joke, seeing as though when i first started training i couldnt kick above the waist.
11/16/09 9:52 PM
Cant_Land_Head_kicks

bulletmagnet - Christian said he has a picture of the "sparring" session that he will post up as soon as he gets approved by Kirik. I'll keep you guys updated. I can confirm that James is telling the truth. Props to james not giving into the UG peer pressure.

UG Peer pressure?, no offense but i seem to dislike you every post you make.
11/16/09 9:54 PM
JoeF
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol James doesn't care about peer pressure, he cares about legal shit and all that crap. He's gone through this before and been buttfucked in the ass afterwards so he's trying to make sure hes all good before doing anything.

Making decisions on the spot is retarded. I know James, he is the least classy guy in the world. Sometimes if he can't pass my guard he reaches in my cup and uses the "nut-twist-pass"...true story!
11/16/09 9:58 PM
thenino
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeF - Sometimes if he can't pass my guard he reaches in my cup and uses the "nut-twist-pass"...true story!

not the old 5 on 2 move
11/16/09 9:58 PM
Pai Mei

^ I stand corrected!
11/16/09 10:01 PM
Ozzimandias
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he's like family to me, i grew up in Holbrook and hung out with his twin brothers. 
11/16/09 10:01 PM
Cant_Land_Head_kicks

JoeF - Lol James doesn't care about peer pressure, he cares about legal shit and all that crap. He's gone through this before and been buttfucked in the ass afterwards so he's trying to make sure hes all good before doing anything.

Making decisions on the spot is retarded. I know James, he is the least classy guy in the world. Sometimes if he can't pass my guard he reaches in my cup and uses the "nut-twist-pass"...true story!

Your own brother uses the nut twist pass on you?
11/16/09 10:20 PM
JoeF

He has also "sharked" me, its like an oil check but with all your fingers, like your karate chopping an asshole.
11/16/09 10:24 PM
Fighting Fish
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have been around a long time in this sport and while James and his brother seem a little crazy, I am extremely impressed with James' restraint in comparison to his age (as he appears in pics). I expect he may be a good representative for this sport in the future - barring the "sharking" incidents.
11/16/09 10:33 PM
Ozzimandias

James, you have mma mail
11/16/09 10:33 PM
Cant_Land_Head_kicks

Edited: 11/16/09 10:33 PM
JoeF - He has also "sharked" me, its like an oil check but with all your fingers, like your karate chopping an asshole.

Well i hope he at least took you out to dinner afterwards, it's the least i do for the partners i roll with. 

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.