UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ever hear of this guy? "Undefeated Prison Fighter"

11/16/09 7:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GayGuard MooSaucy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No need to further stir the pot.

I wonder how this will work out for him.....seems like an easy way to get some REALLY bad publicity.
11/16/09 7:28 PM
Document

Pai Mei - James Funaro has class.

i disagree to a certain extent...i read through the thread with James speaking about like

"Guy is a douche and needs to be called out. Bad name for real competitors and schools out there."

"ttt for a con artist"

calling him out on Christian calling himself the " #1 ranked USFC SuperFighter"

he calls James' WORK, threatens to come to his house.

"I believe you guys share the same belief that anyone misrepresenting any form of martial arts is in the wrong."

"Making up a league, claiming to be the top dog, calling out REAL fighters, etc, all leave a bad taste in our mouth and make us look like fools in the end of the day."

SO NOW JUST BECAUSE HE FOUGHT YOU AND SHOOK YOUR HAND AND WILL GO BACK TO DOING ALL THE THINGS HE WAS DOING BEFORE (making up the fake credentials, the fake fighting league, the fake contract, claiming to be top dog, calling out REAL fighters etc.) YOUR OKAY WITH IT??
11/16/09 7:34 PM
Meohfumado
332 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And who said macho MMA guys can't be giant cock-teases in their own right....

/disappointed
11/16/09 7:39 PM
futurewaves

11/16/09 7:39 PM
futurewaves

ughh what an anti-climax
11/16/09 7:50 PM
CyborgRoyce
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

can you at least post us a screen cap so we know that this actually went down?
11/16/09 7:53 PM
Cant_Land_Head_kicks

I have a feeling that James is going to get hit with a fair bit of backlash and alot of potential mega troll jobs on his behalf, and i can understand why, without any video proof that any of this happened one could easily make the assumption that James obviously can fight but he could just be one smart mother fucker you thought he could cash in on this situation and take his cred through the roof which he has seemed to do on here anyway, So yeah without any video proof alot of people are going to be calling bullshit on this In my humble opinion that is.
11/16/09 8:05 PM
RaginRedneck169
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

James,
Props to you if this really went down, and I can understand why you don't want to post a vid of you in a friendly street sparring match. However, did you ask him about his obvious bullshit claims? The supposed defunct league that he fought in? What about all that stuff? I will give the guy props for showing up and supposedly taking an ass beating like a man, however, that doesn't answer any questions about his claims.
11/16/09 8:32 PM
mmaguy30
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

let me try again to get this all right...

guy makes crazy claims about a fight career, fake fight league, fake championships, and other BS

UG finds out and starts a thread about all the lies and BS

member of the thread is contacted by said douche and threatened

forum member and said douche meet and fight

douche is completely beat down and shows NO skills, takes a beating and this basically proves he was full of shit

video of fight is shot and its not posted?

Are we all just waiting for this dopes membership here to clear so we can listen to more of his bullshit?
11/16/09 8:36 PM
Cant_Land_Head_kicks

^ That just about sums it up, yes.
11/16/09 8:54 PM
mmaguy30
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Am I the only one who tries to tell friends about shit like this on the UG and they just look at you like your a moran?

I was telling a guy today about Mattyboy Malice, John Decyk and this clown, he didnt get it all.
11/16/09 8:58 PM
Cant_Land_Head_kicks

Edited: 11/16/09 8:58 PM
 ^ It's one of those you gotta be there kinda moments i guess, i've tried telling people at JJ and it hasn't sunk in properly, i think you only completely understand if your here witnessing it. Nothing worse then having an ending like this though, theres a few sexual analogies i can refer to but there is no need. 
11/16/09 9:05 PM
James Funaro
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The ending will be good I promise you, now, go scurry off for a bit.

No one will be left with blue balls, they will just have to endure a little while longer.
11/16/09 9:08 PM
Clinton Tyler

mmaguy30 - Am I the only one who tries to tell friends about shit like this on the UG and they just look at you like your a moran?

I was telling a guy today about Mattyboy Malice, John Decyk and this clown, he didnt get it all.

I do the same thing. I am so freaking excited about it, and they look at me like I'm not speaking the same language. Oh well it's still epic.
11/16/09 9:12 PM
Cant_Land_Head_kicks

James Funaro - The ending will be good I promise you, now, go scurry off for a bit.

No one will be left with blue balls, they will just have to endure a little while longer.

Well we will hold you to that promise, cool that you could put the shit between you and Darrow behind you after the fight but he's still a douche that deserves to be humiliated.
11/16/09 9:21 PM
fun

ttt
11/16/09 9:37 PM
Ozzimandias
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

holy shit is that Hector Bruno?????

11/16/09 9:39 PM
biglove1973

if no vid is posted I will call for an immediate ban of James Funaro...AND THE DESTRUCTION OF THE MOON!
11/16/09 9:40 PM
JoeF
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes, he does our boxing and conditioning (I'm James Funaros twin brother)

You know him? Give me dirt!
11/16/09 9:40 PM
James Funaro
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah he teaches me to punch people in the face, and does my conditioning. Been training me since my first fight.
Also, his calves are JACKED.

How you know?
11/16/09 9:41 PM
James Funaro

Fuck that was creepy, fuck, twins, on two separate computers, posting the same info at the same fucking time.

Creepy.
11/16/09 9:41 PM
Cant_Land_Head_kicks

biglove1973 - if no vid is posted I will call for an immediate ban of James Funaro...AND THE DESTRUCTION OF THE MOON!
Destruction of the moon i will support, James doesn't deserve a ban though lol.

11/16/09 9:43 PM
cluster
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cant_Land_Head_kicks -  

Nothing to do with this thread, but was this a lost screenname bet and you had Wedum?
11/16/09 9:44 PM
bulletmagnet

Christian said he has a picture of the "sparring" session that he will post up as soon as he gets approved by Kirik. I'll keep you guys updated. I can confirm that James is telling the truth. Props to james not giving into the UG peer pressure.
11/16/09 9:49 PM
Cant_Land_Head_kicks

cluster - 
Cant_Land_Head_kicks -  

Nothing to do with this thread, but was this a lost screenname bet and you had Wedum?

Ha nah it was some mates idea of a joke, seeing as though when i first started training i couldnt kick above the waist.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.