UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ever hear of this guy? "Undefeated Prison Fighter"

11/16/09 9:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Cant_Land_Head_kicks
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bulletmagnet - Christian said he has a picture of the "sparring" session that he will post up as soon as he gets approved by Kirik. I'll keep you guys updated. I can confirm that James is telling the truth. Props to james not giving into the UG peer pressure.

UG Peer pressure?, no offense but i seem to dislike you every post you make.
11/16/09 9:54 PM
JoeF
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol James doesn't care about peer pressure, he cares about legal shit and all that crap. He's gone through this before and been buttfucked in the ass afterwards so he's trying to make sure hes all good before doing anything.

Making decisions on the spot is retarded. I know James, he is the least classy guy in the world. Sometimes if he can't pass my guard he reaches in my cup and uses the "nut-twist-pass"...true story!
11/16/09 9:58 PM
thenino
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeF - Sometimes if he can't pass my guard he reaches in my cup and uses the "nut-twist-pass"...true story!

not the old 5 on 2 move
11/16/09 9:58 PM
Pai Mei
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ I stand corrected!
11/16/09 10:01 PM
Ozzimandias
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he's like family to me, i grew up in Holbrook and hung out with his twin brothers. 
11/16/09 10:01 PM
Cant_Land_Head_kicks

JoeF - Lol James doesn't care about peer pressure, he cares about legal shit and all that crap. He's gone through this before and been buttfucked in the ass afterwards so he's trying to make sure hes all good before doing anything.

Making decisions on the spot is retarded. I know James, he is the least classy guy in the world. Sometimes if he can't pass my guard he reaches in my cup and uses the "nut-twist-pass"...true story!

Your own brother uses the nut twist pass on you?
11/16/09 10:20 PM
JoeF
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He has also "sharked" me, its like an oil check but with all your fingers, like your karate chopping an asshole.
11/16/09 10:24 PM
Fighting Fish
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have been around a long time in this sport and while James and his brother seem a little crazy, I am extremely impressed with James' restraint in comparison to his age (as he appears in pics). I expect he may be a good representative for this sport in the future - barring the "sharking" incidents.
11/16/09 10:33 PM
Ozzimandias
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

James, you have mma mail
Cant_Land_Head_kicks

Edited: 11/16/09 10:33 PM
JoeF - He has also "sharked" me, its like an oil check but with all your fingers, like your karate chopping an asshole.

Well i hope he at least took you out to dinner afterwards, it's the least i do for the partners i roll with. 
pillbottle

JoeF - Lol James doesn't care about peer pressure, he cares about legal shit and all that crap. He's gone through this before and been buttfucked in the ass !

The ass = worst place on your body to be buttfucked.
11/16/09 10:54 PM
Haywood Jablowme

ttt for morbid curiosity.
11/16/09 11:14 PM
RaginRedneck169
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - Am I the only one who tries to tell friends about shit like this on the UG and they just look at you like your a moran?

I was telling a guy today about Mattyboy Malice, John Decyk and this clown, he didnt get it all.

I tried telling someone about mattyboy and the "how does my pee pee taste" vid.....I came off as a weird internet geek. It fucking sucked.
11/16/09 11:33 PM
ManhoefKOAnderson

I just wanted to thank James personally for beating this guy's ass.

Fake Fighters with bull shit claims deserve an ass kicking and exposed on internet and world wide.

The guy is not just lying to impress people, he is taking students and ripping them off. He says he is hiring legit kickboxers and Grapplers, but he doesn't mention any names...

Matt Malice got his ass handed to him (thanks mmaguy30).

Jam Man hid like a bitch and eventually ended up in jail anyway because he is a fucktard.

This Christian Prison Fighter Faggot got a beating today and rightfully so. I want to thank James for defending the "MMA" community...

To me, I am DYING to see the video, but whatever James wants to do with it is his business. I am just proud a member from our community beat his ass even if it wasn't recorded.

Thanks James....
11/16/09 11:37 PM
Cant_Land_Head_kicks

^ How did fucktard jamman end up in prison? I missed out on the end of that craziness
11/16/09 11:41 PM
MatSantos
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
11/17/09 12:02 AM
Clinton Tyler

It was his brother.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=1421049&page=93

Don't go to the next page of that thread.

Ok you're going to anyways, but don't blame me.
11/17/09 12:03 AM
ManhoefKOAnderson

It looks like Christian 'Fake Fighter' says on bullshido that he is waiting for approval to post on this forum....

I can't wait, I have a few questions for the fake fighter :)

I love fake fighters, because they all have one thing in common....They ALL have mental illnesses and live in fantasy worlds!!!
11/17/09 12:04 AM
SirPrize
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bulletmagnet - ...he maybe a little d baggish but let him do his thing because like I stated before, he takes out 99% of the UG.

What does this have to do with whether or not Christian's claims were true?
11/17/09 12:21 AM
ManhoefKOAnderson

SirPrize - 
bulletmagnet - ...he maybe a little d baggish but let him do his thing because like I stated before, he takes out 99% of the UG.

What does this have to do with whether or not Christian's claims were true?

99% ? ? ?

Are you fucking kidding me ? Most people who post here are min. blue belt BJJ level.

He gets taken down, beaten, and submitted by a lot of people on the UG.

When you see a 'how to escape from so-so sub', there are like a zillion UG members explaining things, so most UG trains...

This 'Prison fighter' ass fucker is nothing more than a tough guy gang street fighter. He is on the same level as that tough skate boarder who hangs out with jackass crew (the MTV guy who beat up like 5 guys at once). He has no legit skills. Plus guys like him probably HATE grappling and jiu jitsu and have absolutely no desire to train or compete in that form of the art. He just is an idiot who visions himself KO'ing every single person on the planet because it is obvious the guy has a mental problem.

And i bet the cocksucker is reading this thread. And if he is, then I hope he realizes that fighting is an art and not just to boost his ego that he is the baddest mo fo alive. Take that WWE shit to the streets or something. This is a civilized world. You want to be a fighter, ENTER A PRO FIGHTING COMPETITION ! ! Get on sherdog.
11/17/09 12:23 AM
Shanks V3.1
426 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

orly?
11/17/09 12:35 AM
akebh

Manhoefko is right.Most people here train, especially the ones who care if this douchbag is pulling shit and lying about the sport that they put their blood sweat and tears into. Fuck him
11/17/09 12:44 AM
whitejoe
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow. Christian Darrow is a cool ass dude in the end. But still, LOL @ all of this.
11/17/09 12:47 AM
DreamerMMA
423 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rupture Clothing, Reg. Marketing Rep.
 TTT
11/17/09 12:50 AM
ManhoefKOAnderson

whitejoe - Wow. Christian Darrow is a cool ass dude in the end. But still, LOL @ all of this.

I like you whitejoe, but no way Christian Darrow is a cool dude at the end of the day. He's a bitch who got fucking beat. And then he just made a post on bullshido saying 'If anyone else has a problem with me, i'll show up to your gym and fight you' , or something like that. Which means he's still an immature douche bag who can't fight professionally who believes his own hype that he is on the same level as WEC fighters.

James is the only cool one at the end of the day and all who support him. UG should honor him somehow, imo. The guy shut Christian the fuck up. Christian drove over to his gym like a fucking immature 'tough guy' moron and got his ass handed to him like he should have.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.