UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ever hear of this guy? "Undefeated Prison Fighter"

11/17/09 1:08 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
severnsmustachesdoor
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ sharking.  I will have to try that tomorrow.
11/17/09 1:22 AM
The Horror
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eater of Sacred Cows, Pwner
 Parking lot?

*shakes head and walks away*
11/17/09 1:24 AM
sanguine cynic

TTT 4 the vid, only way to salvage the anti-climax
11/17/09 1:32 AM
myates

James F. amateur mma fighter looks to weigh around 155/170 pounds?

vs.

Undefeated prison fighter who weighs around 240 pounds (just what I get from other posters).

No video evidence, both sides confirm an altercation did occur but neither really wants it public.

I'm guessing it was a lame lay and pray decision.
11/17/09 1:32 AM
ManhoefKOAnderson

And by the way, this douche bag reminds me of the everyday Chuck Zito or Andrew the Dice Man Clay.
11/17/09 1:50 AM
JimmersonzGlove
575 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Still hard to believe this isn't an elaborate trolljob.
11/17/09 2:17 AM
JayBRO

LMFAO at the morons that believe this fight actually happened hahaha.
11/17/09 2:27 AM
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IT IS REAL TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!
11/17/09 2:47 AM
bulletmagnet

ManhoefKOAnderson - 
SirPrize - 
bulletmagnet - ...he maybe a little d baggish but let him do his thing because like I stated before, he takes out 99% of the UG.

What does this have to do with whether or not Christian's claims were true?

99% ? ? ?

Are you fucking kidding me ? Most people who post here are min. blue belt BJJ level.

He gets taken down, beaten, and submitted by a lot of people on the UG.

When you see a 'how to escape from so-so sub', there are like a zillion UG members explaining things, so most UG trains...

This 'Prison fighter' ass fucker is nothing more than a tough guy gang street fighter. He is on the same level as that tough skate boarder who hangs out with jackass crew (the MTV guy who beat up like 5 guys at once). He has no legit skills. Plus guys like him probably HATE grappling and jiu jitsu and have absolutely no desire to train or compete in that form of the art. He just is an idiot who visions himself KO'ing every single person on the planet because it is obvious the guy has a mental problem.

And i bet the cocksucker is reading this thread. And if he is, then I hope he realizes that fighting is an art and not just to boost his ego that he is the baddest mo fo alive. Take that WWE shit to the streets or something. This is a civilized world. You want to be a fighter, ENTER A PRO FIGHTING COMPETITION ! ! Get on sherdog.

Are you the same Zuffa troll from earlier? STFD. Your blue belt would get demolished. You got to be kidding me with that. Quit trolling and get out into the sun kid.
11/17/09 2:49 AM
bulletmagnet

SirPrize - 
bulletmagnet - ...he maybe a little d baggish but let him do his thing because like I stated before, he takes out 99% of the UG.

The fact is that everyone is "calling him out" through another person. Nobody can step up to the challenge except James and even then I have doubts how well he did. That's probably the reason why he isnt posting the vid and called the cops on Christian.

I say, let the dude be.
11/17/09 3:04 AM
JoeF
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hes not posting the vid yet cause he has other legal trouble you morons.
Does anyone want a play by play at least until video gets posted?

Guy hits James, James double legs him gets in sidemount, holds him down and waits a minute, Christian is just holding on to James as hard as he can.

James throws about 5 knees to his head while in sidemount and knocks one of his teeth out.

Christian gets up starts backing away but kinda still wants to fight. He throws one or two punches, James throws a leg kick and head shot back but doesn't go after him, it's obvious Christian doesn't want to fight anymore but he doesn't want to quit so they both kinda just dance around for a minute and then cops come, it's ll broken up.
11/17/09 3:32 AM
Winston Wolf
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good thread
11/17/09 3:42 AM
bulletmagnet

JoeF - Hes not posting the vid yet cause he has other legal trouble you morons.
Does anyone want a play by play at least until video gets posted?

Guy hits James, James double legs him gets in sidemount, holds him down and waits a minute, Christian is just holding on to James as hard as he can.

James throws about 5 knees to his head while in sidemount and knocks one of his teeth out.

Christian gets up starts backing away but kinda still wants to fight. He throws one or two punches, James throws a leg kick and head shot back but doesn't go after him, it's obvious Christian doesn't want to fight anymore but he doesn't want to quit so they both kinda just dance around for a minute and then cops come, it's ll broken up.

Christian actually had a slightly different story. He said he throw a overhand right that dropped james, james staggered back up and tackled him. christian, being the boxer, cant really grapple much but was trying to protect in side control. was taking some knees but then reversed the position and stood up into his world where he threw a one two and rocked james but then the cops came. It was more an up and up fight. Sin said his tooth needed a root canal anyway and thats why da faka fell out. He's a game fighter for sure and always has been. give this guy 2 months sprawl training he has some of the heaviest hands ive seen and one steel jaw.
11/17/09 3:49 AM
Anthony
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/17/09 3:49 AM
SirPrize - 
ManhoefKOAnderson - This guy is a fucking riot!!!

Whos going to be the first one to call him and question his ability to TRANE ? ? ?

Someone notify Bullshido.com. Those guys will get to the bottom of this, for sure. Just check out their legendary "Punking of Ashida Kim" on his $10,000 challenge.

Bullshido: Punking of Ashida Kim

That's a blast from the past. Haven't finished this thread yet, but James has legit skills and I hope this shit is caught on film.
11/17/09 3:53 AM
ReadytwoRoll

^
2 month s of Sprawl Training?

This is by far the best troll ever
11/17/09 3:53 AM
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WE NEED NUDES!!!!!!!!!!!!
11/17/09 3:56 AM
ManhoefKOAnderson

bulletmagnet - 
ManhoefKOAnderson - 
SirPrize - 

99% ? ? ?

Are you fucking kidding me ? Most people who post here are min. blue belt BJJ level.

When you see a 'how to escape from so-so sub', there are like a zillion UG members explaining things, so most UG trains...

This 'Prison fighter' ass fucker is nothing more than a tough guy gang street fighter. He is on the same level as that tough skate boarder who hangs out with jackass crew (the MTV guy who beat up like 5 guys at once). He has no legit skills. Plus guys like him probably HATE grappling and jiu jitsu and have absolutely no desire to train or compete in that form of the art. He just is an idiot who visions himself KO'ing every single person on the planet because it is obvious the guy has a mental problem.

And i bet the cocksucker is reading this thread. And if he is, then I hope he realizes that fighting is an art and not just to boost his ego that he is the baddest mo fo alive. Take that WWE shit to the streets or something. This is a civilized world. You want to be a fighter, ENTER A PRO FIGHTING COMPETITION ! ! Get on sherdog.

Are you the same Zuffa troll from earlier? STFD. Your blue belt would get demolished. You got to be kidding me with that. Quit trolling and get out into the sun kid.

Bulletmagnet, are you his buddy or something ? ?

I never said I was a BJJ blue belt, where did you get that? And what Zuffa troll??? I said ANY blue belt would probably take him down and tap him rather easy....

And second, you said

"give this guy 2 months sprawl training he has some of the heaviest hands ive seen and one steel jaw." - Bulletmagnet

So the guy doesn't know how to sprawl, yet you condone him to open his own MMA gym and take students money who dont know better ? ? ?

does anyone else see the problem here ? ? ?
11/17/09 4:08 AM
Cant_Land_Head_kicks

Bulletmagnet seriously what the fuck is your problem? Are you in Australia? Your bullshit is really starting to piss me off.
11/17/09 5:52 AM
Thomas Hamilton
315 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ATTICA
11/17/09 6:03 AM
walknazty
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bulletmagnet -
Christian actually had a slightly different story. He said he throw a overhand right that dropped james, james staggered back up and tackled him. christian, being the boxer, cant really grapple much but was trying to protect in side control. was taking some knees but then reversed the position and stood up into his world where he threw a one two and rocked james but then the cops came. It was more an up and up fight. Sin said his tooth needed a root canal anyway and thats why da faka fell out. He's a game fighter for sure and always has been. give this guy 2 months sprawl training he has some of the heaviest hands ive seen and one steel jaw.

Do us all a favor and shut up. Your boyfriend is full of shit as is very apparent on his website.
11/17/09 7:31 AM
ManhoefKOAnderson

LateStart - what the fuck is going on here?!?!?!?!?!

Just a good ole fashion Dojo Storm!
11/17/09 7:41 AM
sureshock

Fuck what a letdown.
11/17/09 7:50 AM
mmaguy30
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How much did James weigh at fight time?

How much did fucktard weigh?

What was James underground street fighting record and how many underground street fighting championships had James won?

The fucktard?

Since the much smaller and less experienced fighter (James) so easily dispatched the fucktard, does this mean the USFC will try to sigh James in what could be called the NEW biggest and most lucrative signing of a fighter ever?

I am so patiently waiting to read the fucktards responses when his membership here is aproved... I cant wait for him to threaten to beat my ass.

I can imagin what it will be like....

"All you motherfuckers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little bitches. Once we get to th UG and find those fucks who are talking shit, we're gonna make 'em eat our shit, then shit out our shit, then eat their shit which is made up of our shit that we made 'em eat. Then all the rest of you motherfucks are next."
11/17/09 8:14 AM
ManhoefKOAnderson

LOL , mmaguy30. Dead on....

This guy is another Andrew Dice Clay or Chuck Zito. Just a meathead wannabe fighter who beats up non-trained thugs on a street who somehow in their mind believe they are the toughest human beings on the planet.

Nothing more than an insecure, delusional fucktard. I wonder who pushed his shit in prison to make him so angry to drive to James' MMA guy to call him out because of his insecurities.

I HOPE he comes on the UnderGround, I got a few questions for him.
11/17/09 8:18 AM
SirPrize
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ManhoefKOAnderson - 
SirPrize - 

99% ? ? ?

You're right. I probably should have said, "EVEN IF THIS WERE TRUE..."

The point I was trying to make was that whether or not this guy could beat anyone or everyone on the UG has NO bearing on whether or not he is an "undefeated prison fighter" or has signed "the most lucrative MMA contract ever". Bulletmagnet was just trying to distract people and derail the thread.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.