UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ever hear of this guy? "Undefeated Prison Fighter"

11/17/09 8:19 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ManhoefKOAnderson
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good point SirPrize, but there is so much material to yell at this fucktard for....

Bulletmagnet is a faggot troll or a close friend of his, which means he's another faggot wannabe poser.
11/17/09 8:21 AM
ManhoefKOAnderson

His Boxing Ring is as big as my bed, by the way....

And that speech he gave about his gym being the biggest MMA gym in the world, standing in a small ass ring, was fucking priceless. At first , I thought he was sarcastic, but then I realized there were people next to him and he was making a serious speech thinking he is the baddest mofo on the planet and no matter what gym he steps in to train, that is the baddest, best gym on the planet. This guy is such a douche bag.

Makes Jam Man look tame.
11/17/09 8:28 AM
SirPrize
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

James throws about 5 knees to his head while in sidemount and knocks one of his teeth out.

Knees on the ground... *** sigh *** ...I miss the old UFC rules. :)

christian, being the boxer, cant really grapple much

He can't grapple, much? Then, how could he be an undefeated prison fighter?

If he can't grapple, how can he open an MMA gym?

So the guy doesn't know how to sprawl, yet you condone him to open his own MMA gym and take students money who dont know better ? ? ?

Exactly!!!

Like I said, this is the TMA-ification of MMA. :(
11/17/09 8:29 AM
James Funaro
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Woah woah woah back up the trolley!!!

It seems there are disputes as to what happened. This needs to end in a legit fight, wether it is in NJ or done in a school here on LI, with a mediator, camera man, and a crowd.

No way is anyone going to question how I handled myslef in that situation, I handled myslef with restraint and calm due to the nature of the fight ( a street fight outside of my job).
I would not go crazy in front of my job. To those who witnessed, they can tell the difference between that altercation and my actual MMA fights.

Legitimate fight, nuetral school, winer does what they want with the video of the match.

NOT a street fight, not an underground competition, we just go into a school, duke it out, and leave this shit out.

For the record, Christian was not at his 240lbs weight. I am like 170ish.
Gloves, mouthpiece, cup, nuetral school, some spectators, and a good camera man. This could be done ASAP, like today. Any day this week.
11/17/09 8:31 AM
ManhoefKOAnderson

James Funaro - Woah woah woah back up the trolley!!!

It seems there are disputes as to what happened. This needs to end in a legit fight, wether it is in NJ or done in a school here on LI, with a mediator, camera man, and a crowd.

No way is anyone going to question how I handled myslef in that situation, I handled myslef with restraint and calm due to the nature of the fight ( a street fight outside of my job).
I would not go crazy in front of my job. To those who witnessed, they can tell the difference between that altercation and my actual MMA fights.

Legitimate fight, nuetral school, winer does what they want with the video of the match.

NOT a street fight, not an underground competition, we just go into a school, duke it out, and leave this shit out.

For the record, Christian was not at his 240lbs weight. I am like 170ish.
Gloves, mouthpiece, cup, nuetral school, some spectators, and a good camera man. This could be done ASAP, like today. Any day this week.

You are a hero, good sir...

Thank You!!
11/17/09 8:33 AM
ManhoefKOAnderson

James , one question, what was your connection with Christian Darrow ? ? ? ? And what did he say when he called you the first time ? ?
11/17/09 8:38 AM
James Funaro
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/17/09 8:39 AM
I have no connection to him, he never called me, he called my gym.
Only way he knows of me is through the UG I think.

I just think that this would bea good competition, good for me especially since I have a fight coming up and any experience is good experience. The guy I am supposed to fight has good hands so it would do me well to stand and trade with Christian for the experience.
11/17/09 8:42 AM
ManhoefKOAnderson

James Funaro - I have no connection to him, he never called me, he called my gym.
Only way he knows of me is through the UG I think.

I just think that this would bea good competition, good for me especially since I have a fight coming up and any experience is good experience. The guy I am supposed to fight has good hands so it would do me well to stand and trade with Christian for the experience.

What about the rumor or story that you had a cousin that dated Christian...

And how did he find out what gym you where at ? ? ? ?
11/17/09 8:44 AM
siouxNYC
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i have some questions for james.

1. you pray to crom a lot, but if gods from other pantheons were to start answering your prayers - like ares or shiva - would you consider switching religions?

2. who swung first? you or christian darrow?

3. did christian give any indication as to the nature of the crime he was incarcerated for? ie, did he say it was a violent crime? a white collar crime like corporate theft or embezzelment? jaywalking?

4. pepsi or coke?
11/17/09 9:03 AM
akebh

^^LOL
11/17/09 9:05 AM
Thomas Hamilton
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know that Renzo could support a gym that size. How does this guy expect to do it?

Oh yeah........conning people.

11/17/09 9:12 AM
James Funaro

Lol at the cousin thing, that was a strong rumour/joke between me and my brother. Some aunt of mine said something like her daughter was dating an MMA guy named Christian blah blah blah and we assumed and loled our asses off, not true though.

siouxNYC - i have some questions for james.

1. you pray to crom a lot, but if gods from other pantheons were to start answering your prayers - like ares or shiva - would you consider switching religions?

2. who swung first? you or christian darrow?

3. did christian give any indication as to the nature of the crime he was incarcerated for? ie, did he say it was a violent crime? a white collar crime like corporate theft or embezzelment? jaywalking?

4. pepsi or coke?

1- Hell no, you see, Crom does not answer prayers. He makes no effort to appear as if he cares about our puny race. He is a bastard God who only cares for himself and the blood we shed in his name for his amusement.
Through his non-interference Crom teaches us to rely on ourselves, to wantonly kill/rape/murder and destroy everything in our paths.
It is hoped that one day, when I pass on this Earth, I will ascend to Crom, and destroy him. We thank Crom for this.

If another god were to answer my prayers, I would have to assume that the god was a faggot god, one who believed I needed his assistance. I do not, WE do not, therefore, the moment another god answers my prayer, I will do all in my power to bring them down.
How high and mighty of them to think we need their help.
Hopefully a few of you understand now.

2- I am a nice boy, butfor the same reason there will likely be no video posted, I have no response, no one needs to get in trouble.

3- Christian legitimately served a long sentence for a mistake he made, not stealing candy from a baby. I'll elt him clear that up if he likes.

4- Baby's blood.
11/17/09 9:22 AM
ManhoefKOAnderson

James, I know you're being humble, politically correct and fair to the situation, but let's be real.....YOU FUCKING OWNED A FAKE FIGHTER AND YOU SHOULD BE REWARDED SOMEHOW!!!
11/17/09 9:22 AM
poleverisor

If nobody is going to step up, I would offer my school up in salisbury, MD. Its about 4 hrs. from NYC. I will even reimburse the two combatants for travel. The "Official" Fight can happen at the school or in my next Primal Fights show in DE. Just throwing the offer out there.

Peace,
Brad Pole
11/17/09 9:53 AM
SirPrize
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

James Funaro - Legitimate fight, nuetral school, winer does what they want with the video of the match.

James, I appreciate you upholding the honor of MMA and all... and giving this guy a beating. However, what does this really have to do with the claims that Christian made? This is not the middle ages where Trial By Combat determines "truth". I would like him to explain and verify his claims of being an "undefeated prison fighter" and signing "the most lucrative MMA contract ever". This is something that he has to settle with an explanation, not fists.

(Props to you for putting him in his place for calling you out, though!)
11/17/09 10:10 AM
James Funaro

SirPrize - 
James, I appreciate you upholding the honor of MMA and all... and giving this guy a beating. However, what does this really have to do with the claims that Christian made? This is not the middle ages where Trial By Combat determines "truth". I would like him to explain and verify his claims of being an "undefeated prison fighter" and signing "the most lucrative MMA contract ever". This is something that he has to settle with an explanation, not fists.

(Props to you for putting him in his place for calling you out, though!)

Proves nothing, I have said that before, a fight proves nothing, it is however fun.

He is apparently waiting to post on here for some reason and you guys can ask him all the questions you like when he does.
11/17/09 10:17 AM
Winston Wolf
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if this is a troll its good one .If its real a tape would be epic.Either way its a good read
11/17/09 10:46 AM
akebh

James Funaro, werent you part of the crew that went to meet Sensei Al's boys for a fight? But it ended up being a hoax and you got a free leglock seminar from SamboSteve. Funaro never backs down
11/17/09 10:53 AM
chingluksuwa

well this thread has been quite the read....
11/17/09 11:10 AM
Alabama Man
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bulletmagnet - 
JoeF - Hes not posting the vid yet cause he has other legal trouble you morons.
Does anyone want a play by play at least until video gets posted?

Guy hits James, James double legs him gets in sidemount, holds him down and waits a minute, Christian is just holding on to James as hard as he can.

James throws about 5 knees to his head while in sidemount and knocks one of his teeth out.

Christian gets up starts backing away but kinda still wants to fight. He throws one or two punches, James throws a leg kick and head shot back but doesn't go after him, it's obvious Christian doesn't want to fight anymore but he doesn't want to quit so they both kinda just dance around for a minute and then cops come, it's ll broken up.

Christian actually had a slightly different story. He said he throw a overhand right that dropped james, james staggered back up and tackled him. christian, being the boxer, cant really grapple much but was trying to protect in side control. was taking some knees but then reversed the position and stood up into his world where he threw a one two and rocked james but then the cops came. It was more an up and up fight. Sin said his tooth needed a root canal anyway and thats why da faka fell out. He's a game fighter for sure and always has been. give this guy 2 months sprawl training he has some of the heaviest hands ive seen and one steel jaw.

L0L @ this.
11/17/09 11:15 AM
jkd_guy
173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
11/17/09 11:15 AM
FranklinFailedMe

I said it in the beginning and I'll say it again. I smell a grand trolljob.
11/17/09 11:39 AM
walknazty
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FranklinFailedMe - I said it in the beginning and I'll say it again. I smell a grand trolljob.

Like someone else on this thread said: "IT IS STILL REAL TO ME!"
11/17/09 12:10 PM
James Funaro

OK guys, look over at the current Bullshido thread.  I post as "LI GUY 1"

www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php

Expect a gym match to happen this week, waiting back on him, but he agrees a match is a good idea where we can both go at it and post results.
The way it went down the first time, expect this one to be good, you guys are used to internet dramas ending up with sub par fights, you have been force fed slop in the past, we will serve you the filet mignon.
11/17/09 12:18 PM
RaginRedneck169
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

James Funaro - OK guys, look over at the current Bullshido thread.  I post as "LI GUY 1"

www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php

Expect a gym match to happen this week, waiting back on him, but he agrees a match is a good idea where we can both go at it and post results.
The way it went down the first time, expect this one to be good, you guys are used to internet dramas ending up with sub par fights, you have been force fed slop in the past, we will serve you the filet mignon.

James, kick ass.....but we are still waiting for him to answer our questions about his claims.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.