joemama
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

why does this thread have so many pages
11/17/09 3:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
angryinch

handsup - *waiting for christian darrow's first post*

let's hope he can manage to even spell his own name right on this forum.  Seems he couldn't spell it right on bullshido.  

lmao
11/17/09 4:03 PM
jjj2121

Users with different screen names with identical IPs on this thread.
<
* GayGuard MooSaucy
* James Funaro
* JoeF
* surfing
11/17/09 4:22 PM
bulletmagnet

Cant_Land_Head_kicks -  Bulletmagnet seriously what the fuck is your problem? Are you in Australia? Your bullshit is really starting to piss me off.

Who the fuck are you trying to call me out? Send me a PM. We can arrange this and handle this like men. Dont expect me to back down either. You'll shit your pants once you find out who you are talking to.
11/17/09 4:24 PM
bulletmagnet

ManhoefKOAnderson - 
Bulletmagnet, are you his buddy or something ? ?

I never said I was a BJJ blue belt, where did you get that? And what Zuffa troll??? I said ANY blue belt would probably take him down and tap him rather easy....

And second, you said

"give this guy 2 months sprawl training he has some of the heaviest hands ive seen and one steel jaw." - Bulletmagnet

So the guy doesn't know how to sprawl, yet you condone him to open his own MMA gym and take students money who dont know better ? ? ?

does anyone else see the problem here ? ? ?

Lots of shit is wrong with the world, cant fix it all.
11/17/09 4:31 PM
akebh

bulletmagnet - 
Cant_Land_Head_kicks -  Bulletmagnet seriously what the fuck is your problem? Are you in Australia? Your bullshit is really starting to piss me off.

Who the fuck are you trying to call me out? Send me a PM. We can arrange this and handle this like men. Dont expect me to back down either. You'll shit your pants once you find out who you are talking to.
Cmon dont be a douchebag.Have a little class. Why would he shit his pants when he finds out who you are? Are you Famous? Are you Christian? What exactly would make him shit his pants?
11/17/09 4:34 PM
Rick Screeton
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thread of the year .. for sure!
11/17/09 4:35 PM
norwegianutfux

With 1262 posts in 7 months i guess he's a guy with a lot of spare time. 
11/17/09 4:39 PM
bulletmagnet

akebh - 
bulletmagnet - 

Cmon dont be a douchebag.Have a little class. Why would he shit his pants when he finds out who you are? Are you Famous? Are you Christian? What exactly would make him shit his pants?

I'm not christian, although I do know him through a friend. I am just sticking up for myself. If you got a problem, PM me as well.
11/17/09 4:40 PM
bulletmagnet

mmaguy30 - 
akebh - 
bulletmagnet - 

im in... who are you thats so scary?

send me a PM and I'll tell you.
11/17/09 4:43 PM
siouxNYC
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bulletmagnet is just mouth-boxing, angling for his own share of the internet fame. no internet fame for you, bulletmagnet! no internet fame for you!
11/17/09 4:47 PM
Thomas Hamilton
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do you know who he is bro?
11/17/09 4:53 PM
siouxNYC
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bro, i know who he isn't.
11/17/09 4:56 PM
BassAssassin
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

siouxNYC - bro, i know who he isn't.
11/17/09 5:08 PM
whitejoe
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/17/09 5:09 PM
"ManhoefKOAnderson - So the guy doesn't know how to sprawl, yet you condone him to open his own MMA gym and take students money who dont know better? does anyone else see the problem here ?"

According to Darrow he is staffing the gym with quality trainers. I don't see a problem with that. Now if he was teaching, there would problems.
11/17/09 5:09 PM
akebh

PM sent
11/17/09 5:14 PM
handsup

bulletmagnet - 

you seem upset
11/17/09 5:21 PM
norwegianutfux

mma.tv's equvilant of Walter Cronkite is preparing for his big interview.  
11/17/09 5:25 PM
norwegianutfux

Im a big fan of walter so there is no disrespect here. 
11/17/09 5:28 PM
CrazyJoeDavola
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
11/17/09 5:29 PM
crunk404
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it's threads like this that make mma.tv the champ!
11/17/09 5:29 PM
James Funaro
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jjj2121 - Users with different screen names with identical IPs on this thread.
<
* GayGuard MooSaucy
* James Funaro
* JoeF
* surfing

Well me and JoeF post from home so there you go. We live together, he lives in the basement though because dad hates him.
11/17/09 5:32 PM
James Funaro
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also, to those calling troll, I will be at the UCL soon and show the video to members of this board including:

SiouxNYC
Jump_Kick

and any other member who goes to the UCL.

It cannot be posted as this would end someone in jail, not cool, I did my part in the fight and for me to send someone to jail over an event I knowingly took place in would make me a jerk. I have morals and character thank you.

I am trying to arrange a match that we can tape and post here and it seems Christian is down, I will be calling a mutual friend of ours soon to make this happen.

Suck my junk UG.
11/17/09 5:35 PM
siouxNYC

The white kimbo slice!
11/17/09 5:37 PM
HybridElite
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will see you tonight James, bring the video for me.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.