UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ever hear of this guy? "Undefeated Prison Fighter"

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/26/12 9:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jasonhightower
505 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This guy has zero fighting videos? How is that possible? Phone Post
3/26/12 11:15 PM
BispingMadeMeBurnTheUKFlag
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jasonhightower - This guy has zero fighting videos? How is that possible? Phone Post
That's kinda a symptom of not fighting. Phone Post
3/27/12 7:38 PM
mmaguy30
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want Danny McBride to play me... but do it all in Sean Connery imitation accent...
3/28/12 1:40 PM
PrettyBoy
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just went back and read the last two days . After going back MMAGUY seems like such a little bitch to me now. He def tucked. He made every excuse possible not to fight once it looked like the fight was really going to go down.

The guy answered his questions. MMAGuy goes on about how he wasn't specific enough... Yet when he gets pressed about his own 4-2 record it turns out he is really 0-1 and can offer no more specifics about his "amateur" fights other than where they took place. Pretty much the same shit as Darrow saying he fought in prison.

This is unreal to me because I've always got a kick out of his threads and I recall this one... I guess I just never took the time to read it through.

But yeah you can pretty much tell Funaro, Shiloh and many other respected UG'ers thought MMAguy was weak sauce. And I agree. Phone Post
3/28/12 5:26 PM
Jump Kick
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Funaro vs. Darrow trivia:

1.  When was this said: "Your fuckin' mother doesn't love you, she's dead ... , alright fuck you."

2.  Extra credit: who said it?

-jk
3/29/12 12:22 AM
mmaguy30
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PrettyBoy - I just went back and read the last two days . After going back MMAGUY seems like such a little bitch to me now. He def tucked. He made every excuse possible not to fight once it looked like the fight was really going to go down.

I seriously debated even responding, there are so many points in your turd of a post that point to you being a fucking retard, so I shouldn't bother, but fuck it... I'm bored...

I never made an excuse, ever. He was given dozens of chances to meet some VERY simple and reasonable demands, he failed at every single one. Including calling the promoter and giving ANY assurance he would even show up. Based on the fact that he no showed several fighters immediatly after that right in long island, 5 miles from the homeless shelter he was sucking crack pipes and god knows what else in... I would submit that betting on him "no-showing me in fucking Wisconsin in January was a valid concern...SO I was a bitch for not wanting to cancel a trip booked months in advance to travel to a winter hell hole in Wisconsin in January for a fight that 95% chance the dude wont show up for? ANd later PROVED he was unreliable, prone to "no-show" and a liar? When he would meet NONE of the simple requirements the promoter put out? Dont be a dumb ass...

The guy answered his questions. MMAGuy goes on about how he wasn't specific enough...

He NEVER answered the questions, all VERY simple and direct... he sidesteped a few, lied about a few others, promised answers in the future (and a GIANT surprise and huge news...they never came) and then when pressed, challenged me to fight as a way of proving his claims being true... (not quite sure how that would work...)so your statement in 100% incorrect and false.

Yet when he gets pressed about his own 4-2 record it turns out he is really 0-1 and can offer no more specifics about his "amateur" fights other than where they took place.

I answered ALL questions concerning the fights I have had had and the record that was posted, I was extremely open about it, and still am. BUT, there are a few misguided fools who would have you believe they uncovered some huge ironic lie, and it is really I who am a fraud. Thats simply false. Its a nice distraction thrown out by a few idiots who love to hate me, and people who dont know shit.

Pretty much the same shit as Darrow saying he fought in prison.

ummm....no, not at all, another completely moronic statement.

This is unreal to me because I've always got a kick out of his threads and I recall this one... I guess I just never took the time to read it through.

Go get a kick out of "my" threads... I hope you are entertained, I hope you enjoy reading the threads I participate in as much as I enjoy being a part of them... but why in the fuck would you jump into this thread calling me a pussy and a liar? I can assure you that I am anything but, and openly invite you to stop by anytime and put some time in on the mat with me and find out for yourself... at least be an adult and man about it... this BS makes you look like the bitch.

But yeah you can pretty much tell Funaro, Shiloh and many other respected UG'ers thought MMAguy was weak sauce. And I agree.

I don't know about James feelings, I would submit that based on our multiple interactions since this thread kinda "ended" and a near miss at a few strip clubs in myrtle beach last year... he does not feel that way, but maybe he does, either way it does not affect my life much... James knows I hold him in high regard, I would hope he does the same with me, as far as any others... anyone that looks at the facts, and knows anything about me, and then is still willing to shout "tuck" like some little bitch cunt, or think I created a fake fight record, does not count for much in my book, so I could really give a fuck less...

Based on the fact that your post summed up is basically yelling "tuck!", it should be apparent what I think of you, and your cunty bitch opinion, and false statements... so fuck off. You've shown yourself to be nothing more than clown and a moron.
3/29/12 2:03 AM
thekev1130
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just shut up.
3/29/12 2:18 AM
UGCTT_buchu8oolong
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn it, got to where the thread was looking to get real good and my phone crashed!

:(... Phone Post
3/29/12 3:22 AM
xCYBERDYNEXx
311 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PrettyBoy - I just went back and read the last two days . After going back MMAGUY seems like such a little bitch to me now. He def tucked. He made every excuse possible not to fight once it looked like the fight was really going to go down.

The guy answered his questions. MMAGuy goes on about how he wasn't specific enough... Yet when he gets pressed about his own 4-2 record it turns out he is really 0-1 and can offer no more specifics about his "amateur" fights other than where they took place. Pretty much the same shit as Darrow saying he fought in prison.

But yeah you can pretty much tell Funaro, Shiloh and many other respected UG'ers thought MMAguy was weak sauce. And I agree. Phone Post
Did you even read the fucking thread? He answered everything, he didn't fight Darrow for good reasons. I'm sure guys like you would have bitched if he did fight Darrow and destroyed him because Darrow looked so small compared to Funaro and Phil is fucking huge. Just STFU man. Phone Post
3/29/12 5:11 AM
BaraoKix

I think this guy posts on SD, there are some posters there with over 17K posts (recently) and they know everything about fighting.

They talk about training, but itd be hard to do with so many posts.

But they do make claims the same as this guy
3/29/12 5:53 AM
SJCOTTON
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here's one of his fights... It's a bit embarrassing

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JCyOLVpj2MY Phone Post
3/29/12 12:28 PM
xCYBERDYNEXx
311 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
3/29/12 1:30 PM
Sylaarr
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SJCOTTON - Here's one of his fights... It's a bit embarrassing

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JCyOLVpj2MY Phone Post
Is he serious? Phone Post
3/29/12 6:56 PM
HULKSMASH

Kostakio
3 days ago
Funaro: Cam Gigandet (Bad Guy from Never Back Down)
Fucktard: Mickey Rourke (he can start out buff, with a little origin story starting in prison)
Fucktard's love interest (in prison it would obviously have to be a big black man, i suggest Michael Clark Duncan.) On the outside it should be an anorexic old whore. If Courtney Love isn't doing anything, she would be perfect.
MMAGuy30: Danny McBride - I picture him looking and acting like him (that's a good thing lol)

THIS IS EXCELLENT!!!! Phone Post
3/29/12 6:56 PM
HULKSMASH

^^^That's my boy!!! Phone Post
3/29/12 11:12 PM
PhillyFights
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This has the makings of a good movie, if Rocky had just got out of jail, got his ass kicked then blamed it on drugs......

Oh, and Apollo Creed is a kid barely out of high school
3/30/12 8:32 AM
mmaguy30

The new season of East Bound and Down is in Myrtle Beach....
3/30/12 11:24 AM
Kostakio
670 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HULKSMASH -  Kostakio
3 days ago
Funaro: Cam Gigandet (Bad Guy from Never Back Down)
Fucktard: Mickey Rourke (he can start out buff, with a little origin story starting in prison)
Fucktard's love interest (in prison it would obviously have to be a big black man, i suggest Michael Clark Duncan.) On the outside it should be an anorexic old whore. If Courtney Love isn't doing anything, she would be perfect.
MMAGuy30: Danny McBride - I picture him looking and acting like him (that's a good thing lol)

THIS IS EXCELLENT!!!! Phone Post
haha I want to revise my cast a bit if you guys don't mind. Also, this song will be the opening theme as it follows Funaro jogging through various towns. 

James Funaro: 

Penn Badgley

Christian Darrow: 

Mickey Rourke 
Funaro's Love Interest:

Ashley Greene
Darrow's Love Interest:

Courtney Love
mmaguy30:

Danny McBride

mmaguy30's Haters:

4/2/12 2:51 PM
James Funaro
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PrettyBoy - I just went back and read the last two days . After going back MMAGUY seems like such a little bitch to me now. He def tucked. He made every excuse possible not to fight once it looked like the fight was really going to go down.

There was no way that fight would have ever happened. He didn't even show to our match the first time and that was local. So, no reasonable person would have expected it to be anything more than a time waste
4/2/12 2:52 PM
James Funaro
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jump Kick - Funaro vs. Darrow trivia:

1.  When was this said: "Your fuckin' mother doesn't love you, she's dead ... , alright fuck you."

2.  Extra credit: who said it?

-jk

haha i know pick me!
4/2/12 10:16 PM
RaginRedneck169
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/02/12 10:16 PM
Never mind...page didn't load properly
5/2/12 4:17 PM
Jump Kick
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have these been posted?

Like old times!

-jk

5/2/12 4:51 PM
siouxNYC
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

there was a UCL this past weekend and some dude who read my book found me online and asked to come, so i brought him. he met peter, rashad, buck mcwinters, anil - just about everyone in the book - and at the end of the show he was like, "okay, now i have to meet those funaro twins."
5/2/12 6:09 PM
UGCTT_picanoc231

Think Darrow will call out Varner again since he's back in the UFC? Phone Post
5/2/12 6:32 PM
Kostakio
670 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jump Kick, watching that second video, you can tell that Darrow is somewhat articulate and could have possibly done something (positive) with his life if he applied himself. What a waste. Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.