UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ever hear of this guy? "Undefeated Prison Fighter"

5/6/12 11:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_Blaat
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for the pure value of this entertainment Phone Post
5/6/12 11:26 PM
Carlos ConDOit
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
5/7/12 12:43 AM
TheTFC
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow. Phone Post
5/7/12 4:57 AM
mmaguy30
197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What this dick prettyboy and the others like him do not get is this:

I never called fucktard a bitch, I never said he was a pussy or scared, quite the opposite... I said that he prob a very tough dude, obviously fairly strong and or fast, BUT, that he was NOT the number 1 ranked superfighter for the non existent USFC, nor was he selling Attica MMA (REAL FIGHTING!) for hundreds of millions and putting one in every strip mall nor was there any huge sponsors for him or his #1 superfighting facility full of non existent superfighters. I said that he had zero business calling out jamie varner and pointed out that he was claiming to be both 240lbs AND 155, I also said that I doubted he would even show up to a fight, and if he did he would be quickly exposed as a fraud..

I was proven correct on EVERY single thing.

Darrow wanted to fight me as a way to somehow prove the existence of the USFC and all his other claims.

He thought that by somehow fighting me, maybe it would distract from his lies. (Sadly, DUMB people like pretty boy ARE easily distracted and confused) iT was a very typical response.

I again ask prettyboy, and anyone else that yells "tuck" like a total fag, can you honestly say, that given the situation at the time YOU woud of traveled to wisconsin, on your own dime, standing to make NOTHING to fight someone who would not even agree to the very simple demands you put forth?

I am not challenging prettyboy to a fight, I am only offering to prove to him that I am not the bitch and pussy he is so quick to say I am. I am extending an open invite, stop by SC anytime, and find out for yourself if I am a chump, bitch, attention whore, pussy, fake, or any of the other things I'm being called. He can do that by just watching me train, or growing some balls and getting on the mat with me himself. Several UG'rs have trained with me, and I would submit that NONE of them would say I am in any way shape or form what pretty boy claims. ANy questions about my intestinal fortitude are quickly answered by just stoping by and getting to know me.

Lets not forget that it was prettyboy who acted like a total cunt and LONG after this thread had died away, decided to pop in and call me names, insult me, without provocation, and post incorrectly about shit that he knows nothing about. That alone tells me everything about him.

In the end, I would say that there is a very LARGE difference in the 2 situations, unlike pretty boy claims.

Ultimately, fags like him will never go away, several times since the "end" of this thread little bitches like him pop up and yell "TUCK!" and then throw this shit around... and then fade back into obscurity were they belong. A few others crawl back out of the woodwork and chime right in, as though I give a fuck, and that wont ever stop.
5/7/12 7:05 AM
TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOAT's
418 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
5/7/12 8:12 AM
Lurkasaurus Rex
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry. I think I threw "fight" in there. Probably shouldn't have. I think I'm just dying for another video from this thread.
5/7/12 11:05 AM
PrettyBoy
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Calm down Phillip. Im a reasonable guy. I have to make my reply in two posts since I'm on my phone.

To answer if I would have flown to Wisconsin to fight him the answer is no. I also would have never accepted to do such a silly thing in the first place.

This thread is slightly different than the other fraud threads in that he wasn't claiming to be a MMA Fighter(Dyceck) or BJJ blackbelt (Malice). None the less I would be very offended if he was teaching like Mark Bailey. But he said he was not teaching was trying to hire trainers for his gym(Funaro verified this).

So we have an old guy trying to self promote his prison sentence into some $$ Fights/Sponsorships/gym memberships. Pretty much what every fighter with an interest in a gym does. The beauty of his angle is he was going to have to fight. Phone Post
5/7/12 11:11 AM
PrettyBoy
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I liked this thread because it called him on having a likley fabricated record and forced him to fight sooner and expose that he can't.

My ONLY issue is that you took it to a whole new personal level and violated your own code about not posting anything that can't be verified by making up butt bleed prison sex stories. When you go out of your way to maliciously and intentionally damage a persons reputation publically for having a unverifiable record then you have an obligation at least in my eyes to fight when you say you will. Especially if all of the wins you were claiming on this same forum we're equally as unverifiable.

Ya dig?

ps stop with the silly cunty Joe Rogan impersonation. Phone Post
5/7/12 11:51 AM
Kostakio
601 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whoa... don't dis' Joe Rogan, man. He's my hero. I want to know what that guy eats.

5/7/12 11:52 AM
thenino
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ice cream
5/7/12 12:13 PM
DeuceDroppin
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PrettyBoy - Calm down Phillip. Im a reasonable guy. I have to make my reply in two posts since I'm on my phone.

To answer if I would have flown to Wisconsin to fight him the answer is no. I also would have never accepted to do such a silly thing in the first place.

This thread is slightly different than the other fraud threads in that he wasn't claiming to be a MMA Fighter(Dyceck) or BJJ blackbelt (Malice). None the less I would be very offended if he was teaching like Mark Bailey. But he said he was not teaching was trying to hire trainers for his gym(Funaro verified this).

So we have an old guy trying to self promote his prison sentence into some $$ Fights/Sponsorships/gym memberships. Pretty much what every fighter with an interest in a gym does. The beauty of his angle is he was going to have to fight. Phone Post
You're leaving some things out...It came up later that Darrow was supposedly going to hire trainers. This wasn't until after he started getting exposed. His claim wasn't BJJ black belt but it was hbsnjfnfn super fighter and # one contender, or whatever that bullshit was. He was not only conning people out of $$ but he WAS open and WAS teaching classes there himself, most of which were 12 year old neighborhood kids. You are ok with this since he was "trying" to hire trainers? Phone Post
5/7/12 1:58 PM
mmaguy30
197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PrettyBoy -To answer if I would have flown to Wisconsin to fight him the answer is no.

So its perfectly acceptable and reasonable for you to insult me, call me a bitch, and "weak sauce" for not doing something you would be unwilling to do yourself?

I also would have never accepted to do such a silly thing in the first place.

Several times I stated that in hind-site it was silly of me to ever accept the fight, I detailed why, and intelligent people agreed with me.

I said then,I say it now, it was dumb... the whole idea was dumb. The very reason I didnt follow through was it was dumb, proved nothing, solved nothing, and I was the ONLY person with anything to lose, therefore not worth my time, effort, money and canceling one of my fav trips each year (sailfish and marlin season in Cancun, I did go, and it was great, the pics have been posted here)

If you wanted to talk some shit, and insult me, it should be "you were an idiot for agreeing to that fight, and you looked dumb both taking it and backing out" If this was what you had said, I would have to agree, I would then ask why in the fuck your bothering to bring it up so long after the fact and after it has been extensively talked out... but whatever.

This thread is slightly different than the other fraud threads in that he wasn't claiming to be a MMA Fighter(Dyceck) or BJJ blackbelt (Malice).

This is not true:

Darrow didnt claim to be a BB under anyone, he did however claim to be the number 1 ranked superfighter for the USFC, an MMA organization, and claimed many "underground" mma matches, all of which he won. He claimed all sorts of MMA related BS

He quickly backed away from the underground mma claims, and moved to prison pit fights, he then backed away from that and basically just said prison was a fight every day and he won most of those fights...

The fact is though, it was actually very much the same thing... dude was watering down the sport with his BS claims, the only difference is that instead of simply admitting the lies and either apologizing (malice, that other guy from the Idaho thread, T.J. Philips) or just hiding from us and ignoring us (Shields, Decyk, Grissom) He chose to lie his way out, distract with other BS, change the story, explain with half truths, and my fav... promise us that a HUGE announcement is coming soon...ANd guys like you allowed that to distract you.

None the less I would be very offended if he was teaching like Mark Bailey. But he said he was not teaching was trying to hire trainers for his gym(Funaro verified this).

And in the end there were no trainers hired, a bunch of high school kids hangin around the gym drinking the coolaid and "training" And the sport I love very much was represented by a cracked out ex convict on parole, some fat kid in a suit, a crackpipe, and some musclemag supplement guy trying to make a buck, all trying to convince the entire community that the crackhead really matters in the sport.

So we have an old guy trying to self promote his prison sentence into some $$ Fights/Sponsorships/gym memberships.

with lies, and complete fabrications, a fake fight organization, and conning local business people out of money and god knows what else...

Pretty much what every fighter with an interest in a gym does.

I would submit that most do it in a much more honest way, with a little less crack involved, and show up to a few more of their schedualed fights, and spend less time getting their ass kicked in parking lots...

The beauty of his angle is he was going to have to fight.

And the one time he did actually show up, it didnt go so well.

I would submit to you that the failure of Attica MMA (REALFIGHTING!!!!) and its new 200,000,000 square foot superfighting facility and elite group of #1 ranked superfighters had little to nothing to do with me, this thread, or the internet. It had much more to do with the leader of the pack of fools being a total fraud, criminal, and crackhead. All I did was entertain myself and a few others here, all at the crackheads expense.

In closing, once again, you brought up some old shit that was old, mis-stated some facts, and insulted someone you know nothing about. If you ever want to find out if your right about me, stop by.. if not, as I asked you to do previously, please fuck off. You have sounded like a cunt from the begining, and I'm tired of dealing with you.
5/7/12 2:36 PM
mmaguy30

^ get yer facts right...

Darrow chalenged me... I said sure.

As far as the rest of your garbage post...i simply laugh and offer my extended middle finger.
5/7/12 2:46 PM
Kaerki
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
5/7/12 3:03 PM
ZekeJones
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

back in...
5/7/12 3:05 PM
BMKBA

Darrow is a joke. How could MMAguy take it seriously ? I dont get why we are hating on him. MMAguy does the research and gets us the info. We are gonna rip on him bc ur goin back in the thread which is years a go to and questioning a fight?  Darrow backed out of the 1st scheduled fight with funaro and back out of the campbell fight, so his word on fighting obviously wasnt good. MMAguy has actually fought, can any of u dicks say that ?
5/7/12 3:38 PM
mmaguy30

Edited: 05/07/12 3:39 PM
ENZO007 - This might be true in your own little world but anyone can go back, read the post, and see that you are full of shit.

YOU challenged Darrow, he accepted,

STFU because you lost all credibility on this forum...

sdcrazy8 - MMA GUY THIS IS A SIMPLE REQUEST CALL MY NUMBER NOW OR COMMIT ONLINE TO A FIGHT WITH ME IN MARCH AT WHAT EVER WT. this is like the most ridiculous thing ive ever been a part of. talking about fighting each other or other people but nobody actually fighting. i apologise to everyone for letting my emotions overide my common sense, i am fight6ing feb 14 on my first pro card which will be announced soon. i am scheduled for moh'S surgery to see if my cancer has been sucessfully addressed or not. this can be done so simple u give us a business fax no. and we 2will do the same fax ur questions or cqall stop fuckin hiding. you have to show some effort that u are not just part of an attack campaign.

Page 36... sdcrazy8 was confirmed to be fucktard aka Christian Darrow.
5/7/12 3:41 PM
mmaguy30

my response... and conditions... same page

mmaguy30 - Ok... I will fight you.

Catch weight of 220lbs

Anyplace on the eastern seaboard

march it is.

I will put up $2500 of my own cash.

I want the promoter to put up $500 to show for you, and another $500 should you win.

Thats a total purse of $3500 to you if you win.

You win if...

You beat me (ie. KO, TKO, SUB)
it goes to ANY form of decision (decision for me = you win provided you are never warned or penalized for running away)

I now ask the underground to also put up there own cash to help augment the purse. My goal is $10k

If I win I want only 1 thing. no money, no prize, no trophy, I want you to stand (if you can) and take the mic and anounce to the crowd that you are a fraud and a liar, lied about your entire fight career, and say the words "and now i know hows taste the Undergrounds big pee pee"
5/7/12 3:42 PM
PrettyBoy

MMAguy you are totally sidestepping the issue raised about your behavior. You are pretending like I was blinded by Darrow's antics to deflect away from every time you intentionally wrote unsubstantiated claims on this thread.

Obviously fighting him wouldnt make his claims true anymore than me flying out to hickfuck SC and rolling in PJ's with you would somehow make your former marine base fights true.

But you chose to elevate the situation beyond just having fun as you claim. It went from "You are full of shit" to "this guy is a homo who "annonmous" guards are telling me is HIV positive but of course I have nothing to substantiate anything I just said"

Posting something that serious about someone that can't be verified and is likely fabricated simply to harm their reputation is the definition of a being a Cunt or "Cunty". You could have simply asked for proper bloodwork.

If you are going to start making unsubstantiated claims you have an obligation to stand by your words. So your choice to back out after intentionally raising the stakes that high is fucking weak sauce no matter how you put it. Phone Post
5/7/12 3:44 PM
mmaguy30

SO... what was that you were saying Enzo007?

Like I said, check your facts and fuck off...

LOL at reading my list of "demands" I put up when I accepted HIS challenge...

looks like a long list of completly unreasonable items...

cunts.
5/7/12 3:56 PM
mmaguy30

prettyboy,

you raise these issues NOW, after your initial posts were nothing more than insults based on incorrect facts, assumptions and exaggerations.

It is YOU sidestepping that issue.

And as stated, the specific difference between the situations is simple. You allege I am a bitch, and I am offering you a way to see for yourself if its true or not... its not a way to prove ANYTHING other than the fact that I am not the coward you claim I am...

Tell you what, once I am done mopping the mat with your ass I would gladly find a way to prove to you anything you would like to know.

Your reaching, and acting like a cunt while doing it.

You ignore everything posted that disagrees with your factless conclusions, sidestep issues, and change the subject.

I have absolutely no way of proving what I was told about Darrows sexual exploits in prison and possibl;e infection with HIV and or Hep. I can and did prove that I lived VERY close to the prison he was once incarcerated at, and could prove that I know MANY of the state CO's who work there, but to get someone to go on the record and prove that they or someone illegally looked into an inmates prison records and incident reports and passed that info to me for an online feud over karate... come on. It was never the number one reason for me doing anything... it was a factor, and simple to deal with, get bloodwork that comes back clean and I'll fight you... but I want good proof its legit... I dont think its an unreasonable request... if you do... your business... we will have to agree to disagree.

I think it was absolutely hilarious that I made those allegations against fucktard... I would of given ANYTHING to be able to prove the allegations... I simply cant. All I have here is my word. Anyone who knows me would surley tell you that its pretty damn solid, but in the end, I cant prove the claim. The fact that I cant prove it DOES NOT make it a false allegation... I would say that it simpl makes it something that should not be made a big deal of, and clearly.. I didnt.

Trust me, if anyone of these cunts who are hating on me right now got some information to suggest that I get fucked in the ass and may have teh bad aids, they would break themselves trying to post it without question... I get something that is fairly likely, yet tough to prove and post about it, and it makes me a liar... great logic.

But again, why bother even responding to you, I address EVERY point you make, you address none.

Good day sir.
5/7/12 4:15 PM
BMKBA

Prettyboy and Enzo007 are obviously not fighters. Continue destroying this amazing thread over bullshit. Keep yappin', it's all u do . Thanks for wasting everyones time.

5/7/12 4:39 PM
BMKBA

Darrow was willing to fight after you harassed him for weeks, you stayed in your home and continued talking shit, Darrow went out and fought, he got knocked out but he got up and shook the kid's hand... Darrow took a step in the right direction to redeem himself and I give him props for that and nothing more...
 This is just crazy talk right here. Darrow backed out of the 1st fight with James Funaro. Then he went to Funaro's gym all fucked up, all he did was talk before the fight how he wasn't using drugs anymore and how he was going to get his ass kicked. Which he did. He started talking bullshit again right after he woke up. Then, he does the wholllllleeeeeee nine with 3x kickboxing champ Bobby Campbell. interviews and press conferences everyday, then he doesnt show up. Actually he was there, and didnt fight. How do u expect MMAguy to fight this guy, CD wouldve backed out and MMAguy wouldve been out of a lot of money.
5/7/12 4:42 PM
PrettyBoy

Nonsense I stand by my original post and am letting you know in context why you are weak sauce and still come off like a little bitch. Which is exactly what I said.

Even if you could tap me in a BJJ match it wouldn't change that. Same if you flew out to me and stepped in a boxing ring. Nothing changes. At the end of the day you blew a lot of hot air and made a lot of claims about Darrow personally you couldn't back up. Just for good measure you made a lot of claims about your own record that you can't back up. Just like Darrow.

At the end of the day you came on here and acted like a lame cunt. Maybe that's acceptable in hickfuck SC but I have no problem pointing it out when you do.

FYI outweighing the vast majority of people you roll with and having success getting position doesn't make you a tough guy. I figured you would have learned that the 1 time you tried something out of your comfort zone. Phone Post
5/7/12 5:07 PM
mmaguy30

PrettyBoy >FYI outweighing the vast majority of people you roll with and having success getting position doesn't make you a tough guy. I figured you would have learned that the 1 time you tried something out of your comfort zone.

further proof you know absolutly NOTHING about me.

But one last time... anytime you want to see if I am really a bitch or not...

ENZO007-
You can select which post to quote all you want... People who read the whole thread knows you tucked..

I'll just quote the ones that prove beyond a doubt that you stated shit that was completely factually inaccurate and are a total moran...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.