UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ever hear of this guy? "Undefeated Prison Fighter"

2/4/13 12:28 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_Fillthy
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

subbed to find easily.

2/4/13 1:03 AM
PrettyBoy
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 -
Bat21 - 

PrettyBoy talks and acts like you fucked his missus again, Phil.

who is saying I didnt?
Me... and the other two figments of your imagination you "fought" at Camp Pendleton that you haven't made up names for yet. Phone Post
2/4/13 6:45 AM
mmaguy30
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol at you.
2/4/13 7:39 AM
Spoonie Luv
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
2/4/13 7:40 AM
WiredFreebird
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
2/4/13 7:58 AM
MMOZ

Jesus... I only got up to page 28 then decided to see how long the thread was. 214 fucking pages?! How many times did this shit get derailed?

2/4/13 2:39 PM
PhillyFights
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeuceDroppin -  Regarding any tucking..I guess mmaguy is negrofuckingdaumas because he said up front that after he thought about things, he decided it wouldn't be a good idea as Darrow would just tuck. And what did Darrow do? He fucking tucked on several occasions. The time he did show up he was cracked out of his fucking mind. Yes I bet all of you keyboard tough guys would have just dropped your life to go train..get on an airplane and fly several states away..to hopefully fight some crackhead that may or may not show up. Makes perfect sense! Mmaguy is a 6'3", 250# purple belt. I'm guessing the guy is pretty fucking tough. Why don't you people that are questioning him fly out to go train with him like he has offered so many times? I'm pretty sure that I even remember him offering to pay on several occasions. Please do that and report back to us how it goes. Phone Post

All told

2/4/13 2:41 PM
Kevin bacon

jcblass - Where is Darrow? The UG single handily drove him back to drug addiction and caused him to lose everything he conned his way to achieve.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2066076&page=1
2/4/13 3:04 PM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nucky -

Idno who the fuck this darrow is and im not reading 200+ pages but im sure this guy is this decades Frank Deux but no movie will be made in his bullshit fantasy honor.

If you do one thing in life read this thread it's better than any film I've ever seen! Phone Post
2/4/13 3:34 PM
ICantReid

Sub Phone Post
2/4/13 4:49 PM
aNutterFedorFan
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4L8r Phone Post
3/27/13 7:10 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt 

3/27/13 7:22 PM
pennviachoke
1124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LesterGreen - bumping this little gem for sifu Edwards and horse cock Lang
This is one if the site defining threads for MMA.tv. Phone Post
3/27/13 7:22 PM
pennviachoke
1124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pennviachoke -
LesterGreen - bumping this little gem for sifu Edwards and horse cock Lang
This is one if the site defining threads for MMA.tv. Phone Post
*of Phone Post
3/27/13 7:47 PM
Garuda2359
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm in Phone Post
3/27/13 8:27 PM
RocklinRoller
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
3/27/13 8:36 PM
dperr
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4 later Phone Post
3/27/13 9:34 PM
vandelay
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dperr - 4 later Phone Post
Haha I hope u have a shit load of time on ur hands....its gonna be worth it Phone Post
3/27/13 9:35 PM
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vandelay -
PrettyBoy -
TheTFC - Wtf. I missed a lot about this story. So, after the whole Darrow thing calmed down, someone found out the mmaguy had been exaggerating about his fight record? Then he was supposed to fight someone and tucked? Is that correct? Phone Post
MMAGuy was going after Darrow for claiming to be an undefeated prison fighter... While at the same time claiming to be an undefeated marine base fighter.

He demanded Darrow provide specific information about all his prison fights yet can offer none on his marine base fights including the number of fights he had on said base.

Both are 0-1 in confirmed fights,

Darrow challenged MMAGuy to a fight for questioning his likely fabricated past...which MMAGuy accepted then continued to add stipulations until he finally tucked.

MMAGuy has in turn challenged everyone who has questioned him on his likely fabricated past to "roll" with him.

At the end of the thread we are left with two guys with virtually identical records/back stories /personalities and propensities to tuck/avoid confirmed fights Phone Post
Excellent summery sir Phone Post
You sir are awesome Phone Post
3/27/13 9:40 PM
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies

PrettyBoy - See this is my problem with this thread. MMAguy used to only post stuff that can be substantiated. He was out of line with all these prison sex stories from "sources" that of course can't be revealed.

These threads used to have a code about them because they were about revealing truth. If it couldn't be validated it was not posted. That is a huge accusation that once posted affects someone's reputation forever.

If this guy saying he is an undefeated prison fighter offends you to the point where you start making unsubstantiated claims about another mans sex habits... Then him not posting bond or having bloodwork cleared over a month before the fight is no excuse to pull out. Phone Post
Damn PrettyBoy sat him down this thread is full of win Phone Post
3/27/13 9:45 PM
mmaguy30
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

here we go again.
3/27/13 9:48 PM
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies

jittaz - I LIVE IN SUFFOLK COUNTY BUT DONT GET MY SELF INVOLVED WITH CRACK SMOKERS BUT I WOULDNT BE ARAID TO GOOD LOOKING FOR THIS ONE, WHERE SHOULD I LOOK AND WHERE DOES HE CHILL/SMOKE ROCK AT?
BWS? Phone Post
3/27/13 10:03 PM
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies

Jump Kick - Someone posted high quality video with the before and after speech in the ring:

-jk
Boom Phone Post
3/27/13 10:27 PM
jhendo79
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

newbornbabynoob - 
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies - 
vandelay -
PrettyBoy -
TheTFC - Wtf. I missed a lot about this story. So, after the whole Darrow thing calmed down, someone found out the mmaguy had been exaggerating about his fight record? Then he was supposed to fight someone and tucked? Is that correct? Phone Post
MMAGuy was going after Darrow for claiming to be an undefeated prison fighter... While at the same time claiming to be an undefeated marine base fighter.

He demanded Darrow provide specific information about all his prison fights yet can offer none on his marine base fights including the number of fights he had on said base.

Both are 0-1 in confirmed fights,

Darrow challenged MMAGuy to a fight for questioning his likely fabricated past...which MMAGuy accepted then continued to add stipulations until he finally tucked.

MMAGuy has in turn challenged everyone who has questioned him on his likely fabricated past to "roll" with him.

At the end of the thread we are left with two guys with virtually identical records/back stories /personalities and propensities to tuck/avoid confirmed fights Phone Post
Excellent summery sir Phone Post
You sir are awesome Phone Post

Interesting. If MMAGuy is a complete fraud... well, think about this: all these other frauds created elaborate hoax identities because they want to revel in the adulation and respect they would receive, but MMAguy has been receiving adulation and respect by going AFTER the phonies... but may be a phony himself.

Psychologically twisted. I like it.

Holy shit this thread just got an M. Night ShalaAmber Lamps movie ending.
3/28/13 12:45 PM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit the thread lives!

Guys MMA guy is pretty legit in BJJ and doesn't claim a fake black belt! I personally wouldn't have travelled half way across America to fight a crack head he would no show either! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.