UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ever hear of this guy? "Undefeated Prison Fighter"

3/29/13 8:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HexRei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/29/13 9:02 PM

so how do i monitor my hatred level here anymore? There used to be a counter, can we even look if we're not mods?

3/29/13 9:04 PM
UGSlapshot

They have amateur boxing smokers in prisons so I'm not sure why they couldn't have amateur mma bouts. Phone Post
3/31/13 12:36 AM
Bingo'ed in Brazil
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGSlapshot - They have amateur boxing smokers in prisons so I'm not sure why they couldn't have amateur mma bouts. Phone Post
Because if they happened you could prove it . Particularly if you fought in one. Phone Post
3/31/13 12:48 AM
BigSleep
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this thread was about wolf tickets before we even knew what to call it. I'm pretty sure Darrow scalped his wolf tickets for crack.
4/1/13 6:48 PM
raoulDuke

DeuceDroppin - 
raoulDuke -
Evzey -  Holy shit the thread lives!

Guys MMA guy is pretty legit in BJJ and doesn't claim a fake black belt! I personally wouldn't have travelled half way across America to fight a crack head he would no show either! Phone Post

he's still the biggest pussy on the forum
I can't say that I've ever met a 6'3", 250#, ex-marine, that's a purple (soon to be brown) belt in BJJ, that just so happens to be a big pussy, but if some random Internet nerd says so, I guess I have to believe!

You should show up to his gym and film it!! I'm sure the beating that you would put onthat fat, pussy would be legendary! Phone Post

deucedroppin, try to keep up. lol @ mentioning height, weight, and marine status.

all meaningless you when you pussy out of a fight with a crackhead.
4/1/13 7:58 PM
DeuceDroppin

raoulDuke -
DeuceDroppin - 
raoulDuke -

Guys MMA guy is pretty legit in BJJ and doesn't claim a fake black belt! I personally wouldn't have travelled half way across America to fight a crack head he would no show either! Phone Post

I can't say that I've ever met a 6'3", 250#, ex-marine, that's a purple (soon to be brown) belt in BJJ, that just so happens to be a big pussy, but if some random Internet nerd says so, I guess I have to believe!

You should show up to his gym and film it!! I'm sure the beating that you would put onthat fat, pussy would be legendary! Phone Post

deucedroppin, try to keep up. lol @ mentioning height, weight, and marine status.

In that case, I challenge you to a fight. I live in Miami, FL. Show up or you're the new biggest pussy on the forum. Phone Post
4/1/13 8:10 PM
pennviachoke
1126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh shit!^^ that's genius. Phone Post
4/1/13 8:10 PM
pennviachoke
1126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pennviachoke - Oh shit!^^ that's genius. Phone Post
Wait....duece are you a crackhead? Phone Post
4/1/13 8:33 PM
DeuceDroppin

Not yet, however, I am smoking my first rock tonight in anticipation of this new forum pussy showing up! Phone Post
4/1/13 8:44 PM
pennviachoke

DeuceDroppin - Not yet, however, I am smoking my first rock tonight in anticipation of this new forum pussy showing up! Phone Post
That should qualify you for crackhead status. Phone Post
4/1/13 9:08 PM
DeuceDroppin

pennviachoke -
DeuceDroppin - Not yet, however, I am smoking my first rock tonight in anticipation of this new forum pussy showing up! Phone Post
I'm still about 203...How many rocks, and how long to get to 150? Should I go with bass rocks alone, or add some meth? Phone Post
4/1/13 9:16 PM
pennviachoke

DeuceDroppin -
pennviachoke -
I'm still about 203...How many rocks, and how long to get to 150? Should I go with bass rocks alone, or add some meth? Phone Post
Won't take long if you focus and trane hard for your goal. I have faith you can do it. Phone Post
4/1/13 9:16 PM
pennviachoke

DeuceDroppin -
pennviachoke -
Oh yeah..alternate between the two every 72 hours Phone Post
4/1/13 9:49 PM
Chulio
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is 17-0 against speed bags
4/1/13 10:03 PM
Jump Kick
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeuceDroppin - 
raoulDuke -
DeuceDroppin - 
raoulDuke -

In that case, I challenge you to a fight. I live in Miami, FL. Show up or you're the new biggest pussy on the forum. Phone Post

LOLOL

4/1/13 10:07 PM
MasterofMartialArts
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LesterGreen - bumping this little gem for sifu Edwards and horse cock Lang
LOL @ horse cock Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 2:14 AM
KZTT_W85
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This shit is just crazy, every time I re read it I still just believe its all a figment of my imagination. Phone Post
4/2/13 3:39 AM
Kevin bacon

Jump Kick - 
DeuceDroppin - 
raoulDuke -
DeuceDroppin - 
raoulDuke -

LOLOL

If he doesn't show, Kirik should change his SN to UGs_Biggest_Pussy
4/2/13 4:16 AM
BrazilianBorat

Christian Darrow is the guy you love to hate,I respect him because he took 2 fights,unlike some others pieces of shit.
4/2/13 8:12 AM
factchecker

Edited: 04/06/13 10:36 PM
"Can I get a 30-word summary of this whole thread?"

1) Christian Darrow,"Undefeated Prison Fighter," got questioned about his records by MMAguy.

2) Darrow challenged MMAguy to a fight.

3) MMAguy declined to fight him.

4) Another guy stepped up and beat up Darrow.

5) Someone TTTed this old thread.
4/2/13 8:35 AM
DeuceDroppin

Kevin bacon -
Jump Kick - 
DeuceDroppin - 
raoulDuke -
DeuceDroppin - 
raoulDuke -

LOLOL

If he doesn't show, Kirik should change his SN to UGs_Biggest_Pussy
Still a no show! Hasn't even responded to the challenge. WOW...what a fuckng pussy! I bet he eventually comes back to the thread with some lame excuse like "I have a life..blah blah..haven't even been online".

Look cock fag..I called you out, so step up. We can do this ultimate fighting championship style, kumite style, or Dairy Queen rules. You pick faggot! When will you be here? Phone Post
4/2/13 8:37 AM
DeuceDroppin

factchecker -
Cat Shannon - 

Can I get a 30-word summary of this whole thread?

1) Christian Darrow,"Undefeated Prison Fighter," got questioned about his records by MMAguy.

3) MMAguy dicktucked.

Factchecker...I want to include you in my above challenge. I'm in Miami waiting. When can you make it, or are you going to dicktuck? Phone Post
4/2/13 9:06 AM
Pinback
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol Phone Post
4/2/13 9:30 AM
mmaguy30
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They can stop in SC on their way south...
4/2/13 9:59 AM
factchecker

Edited: 04/06/13 10:40 PM
"Can I get a 30-word summary of this whole thread?"

3) MMAguy declined to fight him.

6) DeuceDroppin challenged random guys on the UG but has refused to travel, and waits for them in Miami, Florida.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.