Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HexRei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PrettyBoy - 
Bingo'ed in Brazil - 
DeuceDroppin -
raoulDuke -
Evzey -  Holy shit the thread lives!

Guys MMA guy is pretty legit in BJJ and doesn't claim a fake black belt! I personally wouldn't have travelled half way across America to fight a crack head he would no show either! Phone Post

he's still the biggest pussy on the forum
I can't say that I've ever met a 6'3", 250#, ex-marine, that's a purple (soon to be brown) belt in BJJ, that just so happens to be a big pussy, but if some random Internet nerd says so, I guess I have to believe!

You should show up to his gym and film it!! I'm sure the beating that you would put onthat fat, pussy would be legendary! Phone Post
IIRC MMAGUY Was called out by Darrow , MMAGUY responded by saying " yes ill fight you if you do these 10 things" which was basically providing evidence to prove what he claimed and a pee pee taste announcement post fight.
Darrow ignored the 10 points and just acted like MMAGUY agrees to fight him. After a few weeks of funny videos and no agreement or facts from Darrow re the 10 points MMAGUY stated that he was not going to fly to New York to fight a crack head who wouldn't show up and hadn't agreed to provide evidence for his claims or agreed the pee pee taste announcement.

Not exactly a tuck but then again this is the UG so logic and common sense do not always prevail . Phone Post

LOL not even remotley true. Darrow answered his questions. MMAguy didn't think it was specific enough. MMaguy would basically not accept any general answers. Although he can give NO SPECIFICS on ANY of his own fabricated "fights" he previously had represented on his record.

HE will give you NO dates, NO times, NO event names, NO info on CSAC involvment, No Opponent names other than the something generic such as "Butts" which is the same thing Darrow would do. He even forgot how many people he fought on the base. No names of the Officers or people who were in charge of organizing/ approving the fights or thier posts. All of which could be very easily verified...infact I know many former marines stationed there at that time who would have been highly interested in competing or watching.

I find it hard to believe that if none of those qualifiers took place that a guy as informed and knowledgble about combat sports as MMAguy is would ever interpret his fights as appropriate to put on his record.

He also added stips to the Darrow fight after the fact. He demanded a blood work due to "inside" information from prison gaurds about Darrow having gay sex and possible HIV infection and a bond. Which Darrow responded to and agreed to both.

Another excuse after the fact was that he was not going to fight if Darrow couldnt get himself all the way up to 220...which would have been impossible. Fuzzy pointed that fact out and reminded him the fight sould be non sanctioned so it wouldnt matter.

Then he pulled out not mentining any of the reasons above he basically saying its not worth it and basically admitting was going to be precived as a tuck. He later brought up that he had a vacation planned. I'm not saying he didn't I just dont get why when the date was first thrown out he jumped and said WORKS FOR ME!

To be honest the only stipulation that Darrow didnt agree to was the Pee Pee taste thing...thats what Dreamer and others were wondering was going to stop the fight.

Even if everything you say were true (and at least we know this guy was at CZ20 fighting), Darrow was trying to run a gym and a fight league under his pretenses.

It's the difference between me telling people I'm an architect, and actually taking a contract to design a home.
3/29/13 5:57 PM
Bingo'ed in Brazil

PrettyBoy -
Bingo'ed in Brazil - 
DeuceDroppin -
raoulDuke -

Guys MMA guy is pretty legit in BJJ and doesn't claim a fake black belt! I personally wouldn't have travelled half way across America to fight a crack head he would no show either! Phone Post

I can't say that I've ever met a 6'3", 250#, ex-marine, that's a purple (soon to be brown) belt in BJJ, that just so happens to be a big pussy, but if some random Internet nerd says so, I guess I have to believe!

You should show up to his gym and film it!! I'm sure the beating that you would put onthat fat, pussy would be legendary! Phone Post
IIRC MMAGUY Was called out by Darrow , MMAGUY responded by saying " yes ill fight you if you do these 10 things" which was basically providing evidence to prove what he claimed and a pee pee taste announcement post fight.
Darrow ignored the 10 points and just acted like MMAGUY agrees to fight him. After a few weeks of funny videos and no agreement or facts from Darrow re the 10 points MMAGUY stated that he was not going to fly to New York to fight a crack head who wouldn't show up and hadn't agreed to provide evidence for his claims or agreed the pee pee taste announcement.

Not exactly a tuck but then again this is the UG so logic and common sense do not always prevail . Phone Post

LOL not even remotley true. Darrow answered his questions. MMAguy didn't think it was specific enough. MMaguy would basically not accept any general answers. Although he can give NO SPECIFICS on ANY of his own fabricated "fights" he previously had represented on his record.

HE will give you NO dates, NO times, NO event names, NO info on CSAC involvment, No Opponent names other than the something generic such as "Butts" which is the same thing Darrow would do. He even forgot how many people he fought on the base. No names of the Officers or people who were in charge of organizing/ approving the fights or thier posts. All of which could be very easily verified...infact I know many former marines stationed there at that time who would have been highly interested in competing or watching.

I find it hard to believe that if none of those qualifiers took place that a guy as informed and knowledgble about combat sports as MMAguy is would ever interpret his fights as appropriate to put on his record.

He also added stips to the Darrow fight after the fact. He demanded a blood work due to "inside" information from prison gaurds about Darrow having gay sex and possible HIV infection and a bond. Which Darrow responded to and agreed to both.

Another excuse after the fact was that he was not going to fight if Darrow couldnt get himself all the way up to 220...which would have been impossible. Fuzzy pointed that fact out and reminded him the fight sould be non sanctioned so it wouldnt matter.

Then he pulled out not mentining any of the reasons above he basically saying its not worth it and basically admitting was going to be precived as a tuck. He later brought up that he had a vacation planned. I'm not saying he didn't I just dont get why when the date was first thrown out he jumped and said WORKS FOR ME!

To be honest the only stipulation that Darrow didnt agree to was the Pee Pee taste thing...thats what Dreamer and others were wondering was going to stop the fight.

Can you post /quote Darrows answers to the 10 questions please I can't find them . Phone Post
3/29/13 6:08 PM
jcblass

We need a Darrow sighting ASAP.

We should throw some money together and get all these MMA rejects to fight each other in a single elimination tournament.

Imagine: Darrow, Todd Kenueke, Matt Malice, Dave Lang, That old guy with the MMA fence tattooed on his back, and Jam Man all fighting each other.

This would be the best use of UG funds ever! Hell even if 4 of them show, that would be a sick little tourney.
3/29/13 7:58 PM
PrettyBoy
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HexRei -
PrettyBoy - 
Bingo'ed in Brazil - 
DeuceDroppin -
raoulDuke -

Even if everything you say were true (and at least we know this guy was at CZ20 fighting), Darrow was trying to run a gym and a fight league under his pretenses.

It's the difference between me telling people I'm an architect, and actually taking a contract to design a home.
I agree to some extent. But what claims was he making up about himself to run the gym... "That he was an undefeated prison fighter and the #1 ranked superfighter of an organization he owned that had put on 0 shows. If you signed up at a gym based on some guy claiming he was undefeated in prison fights... I'd say you deserve the lack of instruction you are given. I'd say the same thing about a company handing out sponsorships with no due dillegence.

The real issue the UG had with Darrow was that his undefeated record was bullshit and couldn't be substantiated... That he was unqualified to teach "Real Fighting". And for being an asshat and calling out Jamie Varner.

Well if you want to stand on your soap box and beat your chest at someone for making up a record they can't substantiate... You should prob not be presenting yourself as a professional fighter with 4-6 wins when you are really 0-1. Ya dig? Phone Post
3/29/13 8:19 PM
mmaguy30
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm such a dick tucking faggy wimp.

anyway...
3/29/13 8:30 PM
TightTriangle
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - I'm such a dick tucking faggy wimp.

anyway...
You were selling wolf tickets all along. Had me fooled. Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 8:35 PM
Kostakio
386 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TightTriangle -
mmaguy30 - I'm such a dick tucking faggy wimp.

anyway...
You were selling wolf tickets all along. Had me fooled. Phone Post 3.0
lol (sorry, mmaguy, don't vote me down; "wolf tickets" gets me every time)! Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 8:38 PM
mmaguy30
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol... VTFU Kos.
3/29/13 8:39 PM
UGK4Life
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOl @ Wolf Tickets. Until I heard Nick say it, it had been about 20 years since I heard the black guys say it. I was a kid back then. Nick brought it back!
3/29/13 8:42 PM
UGK4Life
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm the same age as Nick so it makes sense.
3/29/13 8:44 PM
Kostakio
386 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - lol... VTFU Kos.
Thanks, man. I reciprocated! <3 Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 8:57 PM
HexRei

Edited: 03/29/13 9:02 PM

so how do i monitor my hatred level here anymore? There used to be a counter, can we even look if we're not mods?

3/29/13 9:04 PM
UGSlapshot

They have amateur boxing smokers in prisons so I'm not sure why they couldn't have amateur mma bouts. Phone Post
3/31/13 12:36 AM
Bingo'ed in Brazil

UGSlapshot - They have amateur boxing smokers in prisons so I'm not sure why they couldn't have amateur mma bouts. Phone Post
Because if they happened you could prove it . Particularly if you fought in one. Phone Post
3/31/13 12:48 AM
BigSleep
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this thread was about wolf tickets before we even knew what to call it. I'm pretty sure Darrow scalped his wolf tickets for crack.
4/1/13 6:48 PM
raoulDuke

DeuceDroppin - 
raoulDuke -

deucedroppin, try to keep up. lol @ mentioning height, weight, and marine status.

all meaningless you when you pussy out of a fight with a crackhead.
4/1/13 7:58 PM
DeuceDroppin

raoulDuke -
DeuceDroppin - 
raoulDuke -

deucedroppin, try to keep up. lol @ mentioning height, weight, and marine status.

all meaningless you when you pussy out of a fight with a crackhead.
In that case, I challenge you to a fight. I live in Miami, FL. Show up or you're the new biggest pussy on the forum. Phone Post
4/1/13 8:10 PM
pennviachoke
928 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh shit!^^ that's genius. Phone Post
4/1/13 8:10 PM
pennviachoke
928 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pennviachoke - Oh shit!^^ that's genius. Phone Post
Wait....duece are you a crackhead? Phone Post
4/1/13 8:33 PM
DeuceDroppin

Not yet, however, I am smoking my first rock tonight in anticipation of this new forum pussy showing up! Phone Post
4/1/13 8:44 PM
pennviachoke

DeuceDroppin - Not yet, however, I am smoking my first rock tonight in anticipation of this new forum pussy showing up! Phone Post
That should qualify you for crackhead status. Phone Post
4/1/13 9:08 PM
DeuceDroppin

pennviachoke -
DeuceDroppin - Not yet, however, I am smoking my first rock tonight in anticipation of this new forum pussy showing up! Phone Post
I'm still about 203...How many rocks, and how long to get to 150? Should I go with bass rocks alone, or add some meth? Phone Post
4/1/13 9:16 PM
pennviachoke

DeuceDroppin -
pennviachoke -
I'm still about 203...How many rocks, and how long to get to 150? Should I go with bass rocks alone, or add some meth? Phone Post
Won't take long if you focus and trane hard for your goal. I have faith you can do it. Phone Post
4/1/13 9:16 PM
pennviachoke

DeuceDroppin -
pennviachoke -
Oh yeah..alternate between the two every 72 hours Phone Post
4/1/13 9:34 PM
Allen Hood

Legendary Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.