UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ever hear of this guy? "Undefeated Prison Fighter"

4/2/13 10:55 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
knuckleballs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Factchecker, Darrow has a history of flaking on fights. Why would someone fly up to fight him with the high probability that he would flake? I mean, c'mon, dude. Plus, MMAguy is WAY bigger than him, and would look like a dick to many for beating on someone so much smaller than him. Also, there is a good chance that the druggie/long term inmate does have nasty disease of some sort. Even if he did test clean, that doesn't change my first two points which are clear as day.

You are way off the mark here.
4/2/13 11:04 AM
factchecker

mmaguy30 - no. I tucked.

I just included this in the summary.
4/2/13 11:06 AM
Baboo Baby
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

34,000 sq ft school? Why a 64 sq ft boxing ring? Phone Post
4/2/13 11:11 AM
factchecker

knuckleballs - Factchecker, Darrow has a history of flaking on fights. Why would someone fly up to fight him with the high probability that he would flake? I mean, c'mon, dude. Plus, MMAguy is WAY bigger than him, and would look like a dick to many for beating on someone so much smaller than him. Also, there is a good chance that the druggie/long term inmate does have nasty disease of some sort. Even if he did test clean, that doesn't change my first two points which are clear as day.

You are way off the mark here.

I do realize that MMAguy is fairly good at finding and exposing frauds using the keyboard.

I have voted him up a few times for his such skill, interweb skills, because he has contributed greatly to creating entertainig stories on the UG.
4/2/13 11:59 AM
DeuceDroppin

factchecker -
DeuceDroppin - 
factchecker -
Cat Shannon - 

Can I get a 30-word summary of this whole thread?

1) Christian Darrow,"Undefeated Prison Fighter," got questioned about his records by MMAguy.

2) Darrow challenged MMAguy to a fight.

3) MMAguy dicktucked.

4) Another guy stepped up and beat up Darrow.

5) Someone TTTed this old thread.
Factchecker...I want to include you in my above challenge. I'm in Miami waiting. When can you make it, or are you going to dicktuck? Phone Post

I have no idea what you mean by "above challenge."
Explain.

Since you don't seem to like my summary, here is a new version.

1) Christian Darrow, "Undefeated Prison Fighter," had his records questioned by MMAguy.

2) Darrow challenged him to a fight.

3) MMAguy dicktucked.

6) DeuceDroppin challenged random guys on the UG but has refused to travel, and waits for them in Miami, Florida.
Darrow wasn't going to travel to mmaguy dumb shit. He called him out to come fight him, just like I'm calling you out to come fight me. Where do you live pussy? When will you be here? Also, mmaguy told Darrow exactly who he was, gave him his phone #, etc. So I expect you to send me a PM with your information so we can get this shit going. BTW, I'm undefeated on these UG internet challenges, so basically I'm an undefeated underground fighter as well. Step up cock faggot. Ultimate fighting or Kumite rules! Phone Post
4/2/13 12:02 PM
DeuceDroppin

Also..I'm old, injured, and have been training a lot more National Basketball Association, and not as much Ultimate Fighting Championship lately, so now's a great time to catch me. Pussy. Phone Post
4/2/13 12:06 PM
MasterofMartialArts
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeuceDroppin -
Kevin bacon -
Jump Kick - 
DeuceDroppin - 
raoulDuke -
DeuceDroppin - 
raoulDuke -
Evzey -  Holy shit the thread lives!

Guys MMA guy is pretty legit in BJJ and doesn't claim a fake black belt! I personally wouldn't have travelled half way across America to fight a crack head he would no show either! Phone Post

he's still the biggest pussy on the forum
I can't say that I've ever met a 6'3", 250#, ex-marine, that's a purple (soon to be brown) belt in BJJ, that just so happens to be a big pussy, but if some random Internet nerd says so, I guess I have to believe!

You should show up to his gym and film it!! I'm sure the beating that you would put onthat fat, pussy would be legendary! Phone Post

deucedroppin, try to keep up. lol @ mentioning height, weight, and marine status.

all meaningless you when you pussy out of a fight with a crackhead.
In that case, I challenge you to a fight. I live in Miami, FL. Show up or you're the new biggest pussy on the forum. Phone Post

LOLOL

If he doesn't show, Kirik should change his SN to UGs_Biggest_Pussy
Still a no show! Hasn't even responded to the challenge. WOW...what a fuckng pussy! I bet he eventually comes back to the thread with some lame excuse like "I have a life..blah blah..haven't even been online".

Look cock fag..I called you out, so step up. We can do this ultimate fighting championship style, kumite style, or Dairy Queen rules. You pick faggot! When will you be here? Phone Post
Wait....Duece, who the hell are you calling out? Or are you joking? Did I miss something here....what does Kirik have to do with anything? Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 12:14 PM
factchecker

Edited: 04/06/13 10:41 PM
erased
4/2/13 12:29 PM
garagetrainedloser
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

checkuroil - i dont know what prison he was at, but if you fight too much, you get dead or stuffed in solitary. also depending on where he was housed, some of the prisons have boxing teams. he was probably too good for them, and they were scared to have him kill someone in the ring.

i bet if you looked this dude up, he probably never even served time
There are ways to fight in prison with out getting caught. But very hard to do. We had a couple guards want to get it on with some prisoners, but they would back out at last minute. Phone Post
4/2/13 12:32 PM
factchecker

"Wait....Duece, who the hell are you calling out? Or are you joking? Did I miss something here....what does Kirik have to do with anything?"

Well, that just means that he needs Mods help to defend his opinion, although I'm sure that he is not aware of that himself, yet.

LOL.
4/2/13 12:45 PM
semtex0809
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boom Phone Post
4/2/13 1:07 PM
raoulDuke

my terms:

- kimbo 305 rules

fat ex marine + old basketball player back to back, same day, same session.

i'll bring christian with me, he really wants to meet mmatuffguy. you faggots have really fucked yourselves. can personally attest dude was up to 4am night before the funaro fight, partying. it was all on a youtube vid that got taken down.
4/2/13 1:09 PM
DeuceDroppin

Fagchecker..I know you're trolling, but since I'm bored at work I'll keep entertaining your troll job.

I'm calling you out, just like Darrow called out mmaguy. Mmaguy refused to get on a plane to go fight Darrow, because he felt that Darrow would no show, which he did 3 times after that. Just like Darrow challenged mmaguy to get on a plane and come fight, I'm challenging you to do the same since you are saying that mmaguy is a pussy for not accepting this challenge. By your own logic (or lack of) you are a pussy if you don't fly to Miami to fight me. Let's go pussy! Send me a pm with your name, #, and flight info. Also let me know if we are doing this ultimate fighting championship, kumite, or dairy queen rules faggot. Phone Post
4/2/13 1:14 PM
DeuceDroppin

MasterofMartialArts -
DeuceDroppin -
Kevin bacon -
Jump Kick - 
DeuceDroppin - 
raoulDuke -
DeuceDroppin - 
raoulDuke -
Evzey -  Holy shit the thread lives!

Guys MMA guy is pretty legit in BJJ and doesn't claim a fake black belt! I personally wouldn't have travelled half way across America to fight a crack head he would no show either! Phone Post

he's still the biggest pussy on the forum
I can't say that I've ever met a 6'3", 250#, ex-marine, that's a purple (soon to be brown) belt in BJJ, that just so happens to be a big pussy, but if some random Internet nerd says so, I guess I have to believe!

You should show up to his gym and film it!! I'm sure the beating that you would put onthat fat, pussy would be legendary! Phone Post

deucedroppin, try to keep up. lol @ mentioning height, weight, and marine status.

all meaningless you when you pussy out of a fight with a crackhead.
In that case, I challenge you to a fight. I live in Miami, FL. Show up or you're the new biggest pussy on the forum. Phone Post

LOLOL

If he doesn't show, Kirik should change his SN to UGs_Biggest_Pussy
Still a no show! Hasn't even responded to the challenge. WOW...what a fuckng pussy! I bet he eventually comes back to the thread with some lame excuse like "I have a life..blah blah..haven't even been online".

Look cock fag..I called you out, so step up. We can do this ultimate fighting championship style, kumite style, or Dairy Queen rules. You pick faggot! When will you be here? Phone Post
Wait....Duece, who the hell are you calling out? Or are you joking? Did I miss something here....what does Kirik have to do with anything? Phone Post 3.0
I'm calling out rauolduke and factchecker since they are calling mmaguy a pussy for not stopping his life, buying a plane ticket, flying to NYC, and hoping that Darrow showed up to fight him (he no showed 3 times after this). I am making them the same offer that Darrow made mmaguy so that they can prove that they're not pussies like mmaguy.

The Kirik comment was from someone else, but a great idea. Phone Post
4/2/13 1:17 PM
DeuceDroppin

raoulDuke - my terms:

- kimbo 305 rules

fat ex marine + old basketball player back to back, same day, same session.

i'll bring christian with me, he really wants to meet mmatuffguy. you faggots have really fucked yourselves. can personally attest dude was up to 4am night before the funaro fight, partying. it was all on a youtube vid that got taken down.
Hi Darrow, or Darrow's ex prison cock fag buddy! You are still a crack head cock faggot! Book your ticket, and I promise that I'll line up myself and mmaguy back to back for you...AND..with the same guys that were involved with the old Kimbo fights, as they still put on random fights. Phone Post
4/2/13 1:17 PM
raoulDuke

...except youre not proving anything beyond the fact your a pasty old man acting tough on the internet. we both know youve never seen a real fight in your life - so just stop.

lol @ anyone flying anywhere to slap your teeth down your throat. ive quite literally openhanded guys like you, then helped them back to their feet cause i felt bad.

youre too old for this shit.
4/2/13 1:35 PM
DeuceDroppin

raoulDuke - ...except youre not proving anything beyond the fact your a pasty old man acting tough on the internet. we both know youve never seen a real fight in your life - so just stop.

lol @ anyone flying anywhere to slap your teeth down your throat. ive quite literally openhanded guys like you, then helped them back to their feet cause i felt bad.

But Darrow is quite a bit older than I am. What's the difference in this situation, other than mmaguy knew that Darrow would no show, and you know that you do not have that to worry about. I guess you're 100x the pussy that mmaguy is huh? What if I throw in $1000 if you kick my ass, and winner gets the video? C'mon pussy...I'm old and currently train about 1 day a month. Will be an easy, fun, payday and you even get a paid trip to Miami out of it!

Pussy. Phone Post
4/2/13 1:50 PM
pennviachoke
1126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeuceDroppin -
raoulDuke - ...except youre not proving anything beyond the fact your a pasty old man acting tough on the internet. we both know youve never seen a real fight in your life - so just stop.

But Darrow is quite a bit older than I am. What's the difference in this situation, other than mmaguy knew that Darrow would no show, and you know that you do not have that to worry about. I guess you're 100x the pussy that mmaguy is huh? What if I throw in $1000 if you kick my ass, and winner gets the video? C'mon pussy...I'm old and currently train about 1 day a month. Will be an easy, fun, payday and you even get a paid trip to Miami out of it!

Pussy. Phone Post
Haaha Phone Post
4/2/13 2:06 PM
factchecker

Edited: 04/06/13 10:43 PM
erased
4/2/13 2:08 PM
factchecker

Edited: 04/02/13 2:09 PM
DeuceDroppin is finally on his own.

No mama to rescue him this time.

I take everything you say seriously.
Remember that.
4/2/13 2:18 PM
factchecker

Deuce,

I promise will reply to your next post in a week or so, just not to hijack this great thread.

I want to see how you will handle this yourself.

LOL

4/2/13 2:48 PM
mmaguy30
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

factchecker,

you are repeatedly stating that I "verified" that I tucked and "admitted" it.

That was sarcasm... very deep and intense sarcasm.

please ad that fact to your thread recap.

also please edit your statements or retract them.
4/2/13 7:24 PM
raoulDuke

DeuceDroppin - 

Pussy. Phone Post

deuce stop acting tough you faggot. id end you with 1 shot - know that - so whats the point of me coming to you? i could care less if you lived or died, why would i go through the trouble of a trip to prove something to myself that i already know?

if you have money, and are that tough. fly to NYC - im about an hour to north and live in a tiny ass town - VERY easy to find me.

you can make a little video about your pilgrimage, come to my door, i will invite you in like a gentleman, maybe have a drink, then a short bout of fisticuffs.

im promising you right now, you will not be the same person after i connect with that right hand.
4/2/13 8:07 PM
PrettyBoy
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeuceDroppin - 
factchecker -
DeuceDroppin - 
factchecker -
Cat Shannon - 

Can I get a 30-word summary of this whole thread?

1) Christian Darrow,"Undefeated Prison Fighter," got questioned about his records by MMAguy.

2) Darrow challenged MMAguy to a fight.

3) MMAguy dicktucked.

Factchecker...I want to include you in my above challenge. I'm in Miami waiting. When can you make it, or are you going to dicktuck? Phone Post

I have no idea what you mean by "above challenge."
Explain.

Since you don't seem to like my summary, here is a new version.

1) Christian Darrow, "Undefeated Prison Fighter," had his records questioned by MMAguy.

2) Darrow challenged him to a fight.

3) MMAguy dicktucked.

6) DeuceDroppin challenged random guys on the UG but has refused to travel, and waits for them in Miami, Florida.
Darrow wasn't going to travel to mmaguy dumb shit. He called him out to come fight him, just like I'm calling you out to come fight me. Where do you live pussy? When will you be here? Also, mmaguy told Darrow exactly who he was, gave him his phone #, etc. So I expect you to send me a PM with your information so we can get this shit going. BTW, I'm undefeated on these UG internet challenges, so basically I'm an undefeated underground fighter as well. Step up cock faggot. Ultimate fighting or Kumite rules! Phone Post

Dueuce the fight wasnt scheduled for NY. They were both going to have to travel for the fight...

So your whole argument is just... wrong.

BTW they should have just accepted your offer THEN on the condition you answer 20 question... then not accepted any of your answers, asked that you show up 70 pounds heavier than you are, ask for a bond, inform the board they have proof that you are a butt pirate and someone saw your asshole bleeding after sex yet cant give up thier source and demand you take a blood test.....

Then AFTER you agree to all the demands....Say they have a vacation.

4/2/13 8:23 PM
mmaguy30
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol.

"Dueuce the fight wasnt scheduled for NY. They were both going to have to travel for the fight...

So your whole argument is just... wrong."

seriously...

lol

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.