UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ever hear of this guy? "Undefeated Prison Fighter"

4/2/13 8:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
PrettyBoy
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/02/13 8:36 PM
<blockquote>mmaguy30 - lol.<br /><br />"Dueuce the fight wasnt scheduled for NY. They were both going to have to travel for the fight...<br /><br />So your whole argument is just... wrong."<br /><br />seriously...<br /><br />lol</blockquote><br />

LOL it is...seriously.

It wasn't like you were fighting down the street from his house. Darrow had not no showed or ducked anyone at that point to our knowledge..and neither had you. He actually gave the opposite impression after going down to James gym and fighting in the parking lot when he said he was going to.

You cant pull out of a fight...then much later after he no shows James the first time say "SEE thats why I pulled out"!

Because you made your list of reasons for pulling out...and that wasnt one of them.
4/2/13 9:32 PM
mmaguy30
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dude, its been what, 4 years or some shit?

You are 1 of like 5 people that "think I tucked" and your still harping on this shit with the same limp dicked argument?

Honestly "prettyboy" you seem like a real fag. The type of guy who gets out of the shower to go pee... Your like a fucking tax attorney or a meter maid... just a dippy pissy little bitch.

piss of dude. Your not upsetting me or offending me, your contributing NOTHING here... pick a new cause, you will look less like a cunt.
4/2/13 11:03 PM
THEVanillaGodzilla
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

factchecker - 
DeuceDroppin -  Fagchecker..I know you're trolling, but since I'm bored at work I'll keep entertaining your troll job.

I'm calling you out, just like Darrow called out mmaguy. Mmaguy refused to get on a plane to go fight Darrow, because he felt that Darrow would no show, which he did 3 times after that. Just like Darrow challenged mmaguy to get on a plane and come fight, I'm challenging you to do the same since you are saying that mmaguy is a pussy for not accepting this challenge. By your own logic (or lack of) you are a pussy if you don't fly to Miami to fight me. Let's go pussy! Send me a pm with your name, #, and flight info. Also let me know if we are doing this ultimate fighting championship, kumite, or dairy queen rules faggot. Phone Post

No, I'm not trolling.

You are the one who is trying desperately not to see the facts.

I have just written what has happened.

I have not called MMAguy "pussy" ever. However, I did write he dicktucked, because I understand that was what happened and he himself vouched for it.

He is fairly good at exposing frauds by using the keyboard, which is another fact I have given him credit for.

I have just summarized the thread partly because someone asked about it.

So, tell me what is not true about my posts.
(without calling out for help from Mods)

Am I the only person here that sees massive similarity in the writing styles of fact checker and mmaguy?
Potential best troll ever.
4/3/13 12:25 AM
spam909

Sssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........it's okay to let this thread stay dead.
4/3/13 1:09 AM
MasterofMartialArts
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL
This is the most pathetic display of Internet toughness I have ever seen, that has turned into the biggest and dumbest piece of fuckery I have ever witnessed. All of you guys are literally calling each other out when all of you know damn well none of you are going to fly anywhere to fuck anybody up. Watching you guys go at it is like watching two guys in high school going at it, throwing their hands up repeatedly and never actually taking action. GTFO with "ill end you with one punch", to a guy OVER the INTERNET, just fucking LOL. You are all grown men, correct? This thread was made to expose a fake fighter with a fake organization who got funded to build a school and teach his fake fighting to kids, students of martial arts. Lets not fuck this up and turn it into a thread with a bunch of whiny faggots. Threads like this are usually one of the reasons I love the UG, and it was made because most of us actually love and have a passion for martial arts. Phone Post 3.0
4/3/13 8:28 AM
DeuceDroppin

MasterofMartialArts - LOL
This is the most pathetic display of Internet toughness I have ever seen, that has turned into the biggest and dumbest piece of fuckery I have ever witnessed. All of you guys are literally calling each other out when all of you know damn well none of you are going to fly anywhere to fuck anybody up. Watching you guys go at it is like watching two guys in high school going at it, throwing their hands up repeatedly and never actually taking action. GTFO with "ill end you with one punch", to a guy OVER the INTERNET, just fucking LOL. You are all grown men, correct? This thread was made to expose a fake fighter with a fake organization who got funded to build a school and teach his fake fighting to kids, students of martial arts. Lets not fuck this up and turn it into a thread with a bunch of whiny faggots. Threads like this are usually one of the reasons I love the UG, and it was made because most of us actually love and have a passion for martial arts. Phone Post 3.0
Are you really this fucking blind? Do you really think that I'm challenging these idiots to an "ultimate fighting championship, kumite, dairy queen rules" fight and somehow trying to sound tough by saying that?

Now don't get me wrong, I'd love for one of them to actually step up and make the trip...BUT..just like you said captain obvious, of course that's not going to happen and YES we all know it. With all that being said, the reason this started is because both of these cock faggots were calling mmaguy a "pussy" and "dicktucker" because he did the same thing that they have now done. Make a little more sense now? Phone Post
4/3/13 9:46 AM
Kevin bacon

Who the fuck is realdeuce? Phone Post
4/3/13 9:47 AM
Kevin bacon

Realduke... Sorry deuce Phone Post
4/3/13 9:47 AM
MasterofMartialArts
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for the ruining this thread, assholes. Phone Post 3.0
4/3/13 10:27 AM
DeuceDroppin

MasterofMartialArts - Thanks for the ruining this thread, assholes. Phone Post 3.0
It's ok sweetie pie. I know that Internet sarcasm can be tough. Even though this was very obvious sarcasm, I understand your butt-hurt-ness for being too dense to realize it. All of these threads have their ups and downs, that include bickering, trolls, idiots, and dummies like you. Please don't let this ruin your day, week, or month. We understand that your opinion is devine, and the gospel, but there are some that actually got a kick out of it. On top of that, I pointed out that these same pussies that accuse mmaguy of dick tucking, 100% of the time dick tuck, by what is their own definition of dick tucking. That contribution is much more than anything that you've contributed here, so kindly go fuck yourself :)

Dummy. Phone Post
4/3/13 11:16 AM
MasterofMartialArts

DeuceDroppin -
MasterofMartialArts - Thanks for the ruining this thread, assholes. Phone Post 3.0
It's ok sweetie pie. I know that Internet sarcasm can be tough. Even though this was very obvious sarcasm, I understand your butt-hurt-ness for being too dense to realize it. All of these threads have their ups and downs, that include bickering, trolls, idiots, and dummies like you. Please don't let this ruin your day, week, or month. We understand that your opinion is devine, and the gospel, but there are some that actually got a kick out of it. On top of that, I pointed out that these same pussies that accuse mmaguy of dick tucking, 100% of the time dick tuck, by what is their own definition of dick tucking. That contribution is much more than anything that you've contributed here, so kindly go fuck yourself :)

Dummy. Phone Post
LOL Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 7:18 AM
raoulDuke

pathetic.
4/6/13 10:35 PM
factchecker

mmaguy30 - factchecker,

you are repeatedly stating that I "verified" that I tucked and "admitted" it.

That was sarcasm... very deep and intense sarcasm.

please ad that fact to your thread recap.

also please edit your statements or retract them.

Done
4/6/13 10:48 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

raoulDuke - 
DeuceDroppin - 
raoulDuke - ...except youre not proving anything beyond the fact your a pasty old man acting tough on the internet. we both know youve never seen a real fight in your life - so just stop.

lol @ anyone flying anywhere to slap your teeth down your throat. ive quite literally openhanded guys like you, then helped them back to their feet cause i felt bad.

youre too old for this shit.
But Darrow is quite a bit older than I am. What's the difference in this situation, other than mmaguy knew that Darrow would no show, and you know that you do not have that to worry about. I guess you're 100x the pussy that mmaguy is huh? What if I throw in $1000 if you kick my ass, and winner gets the video? C'mon pussy...I'm old and currently train about 1 day a month. Will be an easy, fun, payday and you even get a paid trip to Miami out of it!

Pussy. Phone Post

deuce stop acting tough you faggot. id end you with 1 shot - know that - so whats the point of me coming to you? i could care less if you lived or died, why would i go through the trouble of a trip to prove something to myself that i already know?

if you have money, and are that tough. fly to NYC - im about an hour to north and live in a tiny ass town - VERY easy to find me.

you can make a little video about your pilgrimage, come to my door, i will invite you in like a gentleman, maybe have a drink, then a short bout of fisticuffs.

im promising you right now, you will not be the same person after i connect with that right hand.

*sniff* smells like a dick-tuck to me.

4/6/13 10:54 PM
Cask Strength
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't even want to know how you know what a tucked dick smells like. Ffs
4/8/13 6:16 AM
raoulDuke

^LOL

bat, go back to blowing your dad you fat little girl.

nothing says "ive never fought a day in my life" like talking about flying somewhere to fight someone from the internet.

pathetic. but then again 90% of the posters here are soft cubicle worms going through quarter and mid-life crises.

4/8/13 9:42 AM
DeuceDroppin

raoulDuke - ^LOL

nothing says "ive never fought a day in my life" like talking about flying somewhere to fight someone from the internet.

pathetic. but then again 90% of the posters here are soft cubicle worms going through quarter and mid-life crises.

Shut the fuck up you keyboard warrior cock-faggot. You called mmaguy the "biggest pussy on the forum", or some shit like that, based on the fact that he was not willing to fly somewhere to beat up some crackhead, that may or may not show up. Now when your dumb ass gets called out, it's somehow different? Fucking idiot. Phone Post
4/8/13 11:26 AM
billyball2
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeuceDroppin - 
raoulDuke - ^LOL

Shut the fuck up you keyboard warrior cock-faggot. You called mmaguy the "biggest pussy on the forum", or some shit like that, based on the fact that he was not willing to fly somewhere to beat up some crackhead, that may or may not show up. Now when your dumb ass gets called out, it's somehow different? Fucking idiot. Phone Post

This.
4/8/13 6:45 PM
raoulDuke

deuce, concentrate on these words from my post:

then realize youre a grown man that still never proved himself to anyone, including himself.

youve never fought. a day. in your fucking life.

4/8/13 6:47 PM
raoulDuke

Edited: 04/08/13 6:47 PM
dbl
4/16/13 2:21 PM
James Funaro
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Get ready, it is not over it turns out.
4/16/13 2:35 PM
James Funaro
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My brother found this, enjoy
http://longisland.craigslist.org/for/3744029430.html
4/16/13 2:39 PM
mmaguy30
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

omg.
4/16/13 2:40 PM
BassAssassin
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is that Darrow again? Phone Post 3.0
4/16/13 2:44 PM
RedDragons
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HAHAHAHA. Well, its either Darrow or Baroni :)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.