UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ever hear of this guy? "Undefeated Prison Fighter"

4/19/13 9:34 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ryan Black
499 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeuceDroppin -
Ryan Black - Just wanted to TTT this thread and say: thanks for the memories.

Reading this thread as it unfolded was a hell of an experience. I wish I would have signed up back when it started getting good but I just didn't have the means to, at the time- no home PC, no internet access, very minimal income, and an old non-smart cellphone (do we call those dumbphones now?)- but I watched this bad boy unfold from my buddy's apartment.

Good times. I am not entirely pleased with the turn it has taken lately.

C'mon people... we're better than this. Enough of the in-fighting... I am of the opinion that the name-calling/dick-tucking silliness is tarnishing the superb quality of one of the all-time greatest threads on the UG. I know we can do better.

I was dubbed "Diplomat To The Tards" in another prominent MMA Fraud thread- due to my ability to communicate thoughtfully and respectfully to thread-derailing trolls, frauds, morans, and your generic "rabble-rousers" & advocates of tomfoolery- and I would be more than happy to service this thread as a moderator of retardation if need be.

Please allow this epic thread live on, in all it's originally-intended glory. I will be checking back more frequently, as the last response I read before today was from Feb. '11 I believe.

Until War God... Phone Post
Ironically, I gave you that name!!haha..and I'm the one arguing with this most recent dick tucker, rauolduke or whatever the fuck his stupid screen name is!!!haha Phone Post
That's right! Ahh, man... glad you're here to confirm my credentials! Lol.

And LOL @ this new masterpiece by mmaguy30. It would be *almost* unreasonable- if I hadn't read this entire thread from it's inception- to believe that this fool is STILL at it, attempting to scam people.

And whatever happened to the guy who was arguing with you, Deuce? Tucking at it's finest, it seems... Phone Post
4/19/13 3:38 PM
Bingo'ed in Brazil
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Only three things does yee need to know about scamming crackheads:

1)They love to scam

2)They love the crack

3)They love to scam when on crack

I'm not surprised he is scamming again I am just surprised its taken this long .(must have been busy smoking the crack) Phone Post
4/19/13 7:02 PM
knuckleballs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The most anticipated return since Kimbo Slice!

Wargod Uber Alles!
4/21/13 1:20 AM
Kevin bacon
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Finally Phone Post
4/21/13 3:53 AM
FingerorMoon
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread is still going?!?! Holy shit, I hadn't checked in like a year!
4/21/13 4:21 AM
Billy Hoyle
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is one of the first threads i had the pleasure to read on this site. AMAZING!!! Cant believe that prick is still at it lol Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 5:06 AM
pillbottle
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wait, you mean he has not yet died from AIDS? Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 8:32 AM
BringTheMayhem
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In..... Err .....again Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 8:38 AM
Millzy

in again
4/21/13 8:47 AM
mmaguy30
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You spoke to him???

MOAR!!!! tell us MOARRR!
4/21/13 9:07 AM
michelleNrogersdumpsterbaby

mmaguy30 - You spoke to him???

MOAR!!!! tell us MOARRR!

lol your hard on you got for Darrow comes off a little creepy/stalkerish....

keep it in ur pants brah!
4/21/13 9:27 AM
dontmakemeturnmycapson
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In, very late. Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 3:12 PM
whitejoe
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Calling a crackhead at 2am makes you a crackhead. Phone Post
4/22/13 8:57 AM
mmaguy30
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thats hilarious... I got a free blue name for anyone that posts great audio of the wargod... (conversation must be longer than 1 min)
4/22/13 2:18 PM
Kostakio
524 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Make sure that lunatic doesn't trace your number, man... Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 4:06 PM
mmaguy30

budman gon get backtraced...
4/22/13 6:43 PM
DeuceDroppin

Kostakio - Make sure that lunatic doesn't trace your number, man... Phone Post 3.0
Since this is one of those random comments that fit right in, but don't make sense when you think about it, I'd sincerely like to know exactly what you mean/have in mind regarding this. Phone Post
4/22/13 9:50 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/22/13 10:14 PM

Once a scammer..... and a big VU for OCbudman for calling.

Somone should call him posing as a promoter and talk to him about a rematch with Funaro.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm sure he's reading this

4/23/13 5:28 AM
Kostakio
524 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeuceDroppin -
Kostakio - Make sure that lunatic doesn't trace your number, man... Phone Post 3.0
Since this is one of those random comments that fit right in, but don't make sense when you think about it, I'd sincerely like to know exactly what you mean/have in mind regarding this. Phone Post
Did you read the last comments on the thread? What don't you get, if so? Phone Post 3.0
4/23/13 7:09 AM
mclay
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes Phone Post 3.0
4/23/13 8:56 AM
mmaguy30

He is talking about this 'reality' show... I am so hoping that it is a deal like the HBO documentary in "the fighter"...

He thinks they give a shit about his fighting career (lol at the term fight career and fucktard being used together!) but its really about crack addiction...

Who used to be the pride of Lowell? Huh?

Hey, Mick, you think I knocked down Sugar Ray Leonard?
4/26/13 2:34 AM
GIJoe6186

I saw his CraigsList ads awhile ago, just randomly decided to go on the Ug and get to see this lol
4/26/13 2:35 AM
GIJoe6186

BTW I am Funaros brother....I'm sure he'll get a kick out of this.
4/26/13 2:47 AM
GIJoe6186

My brother? Don't see his posts I'll call him later. This is just so sad...
4/30/13 1:50 AM
jcblass
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OCbudman - mmaguy30- I called at like 2-2:30 AM last night. His phone wouldn't except blocked numbers so I called him regular. He answers but doesn't. Like I could hear someone pick up but not say anything. It would click in and out of him breathing weird and a loud TV in the background. I said "hello" a few times and he pulled the "you just woke me up hello." I asked for Christian. He said "oh, you want my brother. He won't be home until three. Sorry, I work days now that's why I'm asleep." I found that odd. He said he would have him call me since my number came up on his caller ID. It was definitely Darrow trying to alter his voice. So a minute or two go by and he calls. I'm like "what's up "Wargod," I heard you were dead, or brain dead, or lost a leg or some shit?" He starts demanding to know who I am. I just give him a random name and say "you remember me we smoked crack together all the time a few years back, how's the rock treating you?" He the says "oh, you have me confused with another Christian who has a Facebook page. We're not associated with him or these "crazy people" from that forum or Internet. He said "they" have received like 30 calls from these crazy people and that this is a family home with kids sleeping that I'm calling. I said "C'mon Wargod, I know it's you. Where you been?" He then said he had my number and if I called again he was going to "take care of it" because they had small children. Whatever that means. I ended by saying I was just trying to catch up with Christian "The Wargod" Darrow and to "stay high, bro."

Suppose for just one moment he is off drugs and trying to live a clean life. How shitty is it to take calls from people on the internet reminding you of your past drug abuse and egging you on to start using again.

Prior the UG getting involved Darrow was pretty healthy looking. Granted he was trying to open a MMA school under false pretenses, but I don't think he was ever planning on teaching day to day.

After the UG he is in total relapse mode looking like death.

I think Darrow is a sketchy character, but addiction is tough. I just think we shouldn't meddle in people's life and purposely drive them into an early grave.

Leave the guy alone, if he fucks up and scams someone, let the law deal with him. Calling him up at 2AM and calling him a crack head without knowing anything about his life in the past 2 years is kinda rough.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.