UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ever hear of this guy? "Undefeated Prison Fighter"

4/26/13 2:35 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GIJoe6186
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BTW I am Funaros brother....I'm sure he'll get a kick out of this.
4/26/13 2:47 AM
GIJoe6186

My brother? Don't see his posts I'll call him later. This is just so sad...
4/30/13 1:50 AM
jcblass

OCbudman - mmaguy30- I called at like 2-2:30 AM last night. His phone wouldn't except blocked numbers so I called him regular. He answers but doesn't. Like I could hear someone pick up but not say anything. It would click in and out of him breathing weird and a loud TV in the background. I said "hello" a few times and he pulled the "you just woke me up hello." I asked for Christian. He said "oh, you want my brother. He won't be home until three. Sorry, I work days now that's why I'm asleep." I found that odd. He said he would have him call me since my number came up on his caller ID. It was definitely Darrow trying to alter his voice. So a minute or two go by and he calls. I'm like "what's up "Wargod," I heard you were dead, or brain dead, or lost a leg or some shit?" He starts demanding to know who I am. I just give him a random name and say "you remember me we smoked crack together all the time a few years back, how's the rock treating you?" He the says "oh, you have me confused with another Christian who has a Facebook page. We're not associated with him or these "crazy people" from that forum or Internet. He said "they" have received like 30 calls from these crazy people and that this is a family home with kids sleeping that I'm calling. I said "C'mon Wargod, I know it's you. Where you been?" He then said he had my number and if I called again he was going to "take care of it" because they had small children. Whatever that means. I ended by saying I was just trying to catch up with Christian "The Wargod" Darrow and to "stay high, bro."

Suppose for just one moment he is off drugs and trying to live a clean life. How shitty is it to take calls from people on the internet reminding you of your past drug abuse and egging you on to start using again.

Prior the UG getting involved Darrow was pretty healthy looking. Granted he was trying to open a MMA school under false pretenses, but I don't think he was ever planning on teaching day to day.

After the UG he is in total relapse mode looking like death.

I think Darrow is a sketchy character, but addiction is tough. I just think we shouldn't meddle in people's life and purposely drive them into an early grave.

Leave the guy alone, if he fucks up and scams someone, let the law deal with him. Calling him up at 2AM and calling him a crack head without knowing anything about his life in the past 2 years is kinda rough.
4/30/13 3:44 AM
michelleNrogersdumpsterbaby

jcblass - 
OCbudman - mmaguy30- I called at like 2-2:30 AM last night. His phone wouldn't except blocked numbers so I called him regular. He answers but doesn't. Like I could hear someone pick up but not say anything. It would click in and out of him breathing weird and a loud TV in the background. I said "hello" a few times and he pulled the "you just woke me up hello." I asked for Christian. He said "oh, you want my brother. He won't be home until three. Sorry, I work days now that's why I'm asleep." I found that odd. He said he would have him call me since my number came up on his caller ID. It was definitely Darrow trying to alter his voice. So a minute or two go by and he calls. I'm like "what's up "Wargod," I heard you were dead, or brain dead, or lost a leg or some shit?" He starts demanding to know who I am. I just give him a random name and say "you remember me we smoked crack together all the time a few years back, how's the rock treating you?" He the says "oh, you have me confused with another Christian who has a Facebook page. We're not associated with him or these "crazy people" from that forum or Internet. He said "they" have received like 30 calls from these crazy people and that this is a family home with kids sleeping that I'm calling. I said "C'mon Wargod, I know it's you. Where you been?" He then said he had my number and if I called again he was going to "take care of it" because they had small children. Whatever that means. I ended by saying I was just trying to catch up with Christian "The Wargod" Darrow and to "stay high, bro."

Suppose for just one moment he is off drugs and trying to live a clean life. How shitty is it to take calls from people on the internet reminding you of your past drug abuse and egging you on to start using again.

Prior the UG getting involved Darrow was pretty healthy looking. Granted he was trying to open a MMA school under false pretenses, but I don't think he was ever planning on teaching day to day.

After the UG he is in total relapse mode looking like death.

I think Darrow is a sketchy character, but addiction is tough. I just think we shouldn't meddle in people's life and purposely drive them into an early grave.

Leave the guy alone, if he fucks up and scams someone, let the law deal with him. Calling him up at 2AM and calling him a crack head without knowing anything about his life in the past 2 years is kinda rough.

Gotta agree here, if he is no longer trying to scam people. Than why is the UG still bloodthirsty? MMAGUY needs to lose his hard on for Darrow n let this shit go. I got a feeling if Mmaguy hadnt talked all that shit n dick tucked awhile back this thread woulda died awhile ago n Darrow with it. I mean really bro your ganna pay $30 for someone to get him on the phone. Why so you can jerk off to the audio? Sad.

Calling and pestering someone at 2am is rude and childish. Everything these threads are about was accomplished when his gym was closed and he got his ass kicked twice. Everyone acts like they have never made a few mistakes in life, I know Im not the same person I was 2 years ago, whats to say Darrow is?

Call me a white knight IDGAF, but its pretty pathetic to see grown men resorting to bullying like back in middle school. lol get a life
4/30/13 1:19 PM
mmaguy30
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol at the faggotry being shown here...

bigger LOL at the talk from a few trolls that think I have a "giant hard on for darrow"

I could give a fuck about that idiot... it makes me laugh when his shit pops up...

giant LOL at the trolls thinking that claiming I "tucked" is gonna get me all riled up or make them appear witty and or smart...

biggest LOL at people defending darrow, or white knighting for him.

"what happened to the delta I used to know?"
4/30/13 1:26 PM
UGCTT_Benwahwah
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - lol at the faggotry being shown here...

bigger LOL at the talk from a few trolls that think I have a "giant hard on for darrow"

I could give a fuck about that idiot... it makes me laugh when his shit pops up...

giant LOL at the trolls thinking that claiming I "tucked" is gonna get me all riled up or make them appear witty and or smart...

Call it faggotry if you like, but I agree with the people who think it is out of order. What is there to gain from hounding him now? If he is trying to scam people again then by all means have at it, but if he isn't leave him be.

You already completed your mission when you got him closed down. Move on to the next scammer for crying out loud.
4/30/13 1:27 PM
jcblass

The situation was dealt with perfectly the first time around. There is no need to continue harassing guy who clearly has personal demons. I just think calling someone at 2am and calling them a loser and a crackhead for no real reason than pure entertainment is heartless. Imagine if the guy is trying to be clean and trying to do a little personal training and work on some intervention-esque TV show. Who cares, he isn't hurting anyone. If it gets to the point where he is putting the public at danger, let the law address the situation on those merits. Chastising the guy, calling him a loser, a crack head while egging him on to go out and get high touches a nerve with me. Having dealt with family members who have struggled with addiction, I can tell you that doing things like this are not harmless pranks. They take a serious toll on the person on the receiving end of the taunts and put downs.
4/30/13 2:00 PM
Periodik

Good god this thread. I've read as much as I could in the past three hours at work.

Also, I found the 2nd fight in the gym which was awesome, but can't find the first "street fight".
Can someone point me to the page where the first fight video takes place if it was posted at all?

4/30/13 2:38 PM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Firstly - fuck me it lives still! This thread will never die

And secondly anybody who feels sorry for Darrow or whatever SN the teat was posting under, needs to read the entire thread in my opinion. When you commit FRAUD to scam people out of money you get all the shit you deserve! Phone Post
4/30/13 3:26 PM
Pinback
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So, Darrow is filming a documentary about "someone's" big come back to the fight game and has some big endorsement deal to go along with it... Sound legit! Certainly no fuckery there. You should just leave him alone, bros! Phone Post
4/30/13 3:44 PM
DeuceDroppin

Pinback - So, Darrow is filming a documentary about "someone's" big come back to the fight game and has some big endorsement deal to go along with it... Sound legit! Certainly no fuckery there. You should just leave him alone, bros! Phone Post
Haha...I was LMAO about this same shit. The newest wave of cock tard white knights are like "leave him alone unless he's scamming people...whah whah", and the EXACT reason that this thread is back up is because he is scamming people AND in the name of MMA AGAIN!

Do you fucking idiots even read, or are you really this fucking stupid? Phone Post
4/30/13 5:08 PM
mmaguy30
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He has spent the majority of his life in prison, and the majority of his time since getting out running scams and doing drugs... I am sure this is just him turning his life around...
4/30/13 6:16 PM
Kostakio
446 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He literally needs to go on a juice fast and start practicing yoga.

(no homo) Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 6:57 PM
Snappy Whistleteeth
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kostakio - He literally needs to go on a juice fast and start practicing yoga.

(no homo) Phone Post 3.0
You and your yoga... ;) Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 6:39 AM
mmaguy30

OCbudman - mmaguy30- I was going to call again but I don't have any way to record it. I'm sure I've already been "whiteknighted" anyway.

The way I did it with matt malice and decyk was to use my speaker phone, and also use a video camera/camera phone...

make the call on speaker and just video it with another device, upload the video to youtube.
6/25/13 9:22 PM
James Funaro
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sighting!!!,!

So my friend just informed me, he saw CD working out at some gym in bayshore with a buddy of his. Tells gym owner that the guy is trouble.
Few minutes later, the gym buddy runs to counter and says that CD just stole his car lololol
6/25/13 9:27 PM
Kostakio
446 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

haha no way Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 9:30 PM
DoomFarmer
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread is what made me love the UG. Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 10:46 PM
dannyapodaca
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stole his car haha Phone Post
6/25/13 11:13 PM
Jump Kick
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

James Funaro - Sighting!!!,!

So my friend just informed me, he saw CD working out at some gym in bayshore with a buddy of his. Tells gym owner that the guy is trouble.
Few minutes later, the gym buddy runs to counter and says that CD just stole his car lololol

6/28/13 12:46 PM
mmaguy30

lol
6/28/13 3:39 PM
SuperManimal
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hahaha!

CD, the gift that keeps on giving....
6/28/13 3:44 PM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Now atleast 5,544 people have heard of him Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 8:24 AM
David@accu

Faggotry is having an obsession for a guy for over 5 years. Explain how you don't have a hard-on for him. How many of these types of "storms" have you personally done? A few? How many do you continue to persue 5 years later, calling them, finding out where they are on a daily basis, demaning audio and video from people who see him out and about.

I don't see how anyone can read this thread from start to end and not come away with the idea you obviously have man love for this guy.

6/29/13 4:17 PM
DeuceDroppin

David@accu -

Faggotry is having an obsession for a guy for over 5 years. Explain how you don't have a hard-on for him. How many of these types of "storms" have you personally done? A few? How many do you continue to persue 5 years later, calling them, finding out where they are on a daily basis, demaning audio and video from people who see him out and about.

I don't see how anyone can read this thread from start to end and not come away with the idea you obviously have man love for this guy.

Damn...Speaking of a man crush! Aren't you the same cock faggot always saying some shit like that trying to get mmaguy's attention? The only reason I even remember that is because I remember thinking before that it's funny that someone with a "business" here would be that outspoken.

Are you too fucking to realize that many of the fraud threads have been the most popular in the history of this site? You should just ask mmaguy if you can blow him already and get it over with. If he won't let you, because he's not a romo, I'm sure he'll let your mom just for the sport of it. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.