UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ever hear of this guy? "Undefeated Prison Fighter"

6/29/13 5:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

David@accu - 
mmaguy30 - lol at the faggotry being shown here...

bigger LOL at the talk from a few trolls that think I have a "giant hard on for darrow"

I could give a fuck about that idiot... it makes me laugh when his shit pops up...

giant LOL at the trolls thinking that claiming I "tucked" is gonna get me all riled up or make them appear witty and or smart...

biggest LOL at people defending darrow, or white knighting for him.

"what happened to the delta I used to know?"

Faggotry is having an obsession for a guy for over 5 years. Explain how you don't have a hard-on for him. How many of these types of "storms" have you personally done? A few? How many do you continue to persue 5 years later, calling them, finding out where they are on a daily basis, demaning audio and video from people who see him out and about.

I don't see how anyone can read this thread from start to end and not come away with the idea you obviously have man love for this guy.

By your own words you define yourself as an obsessive faggot. Just shoot yourself now.

6/29/13 5:57 PM
mmaguy30
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol at that cockfaggit dave stalking me again...'

yes Dave, clearly I am all over this guy, DEMANDING shit from people, calling him on a DAILY basis...

you have one hell of a perception of things.
6/29/13 6:01 PM
mmaguy30
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

and lastly, you non-counting fuck...

November '09 to June of 2013 is not "over 5 years"

simple motherfucker.
6/29/13 6:02 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - lol at that cockfaggit dave stalking me again...'

yes Dave, clearly I am all over this guy, DEMANDING shit from people, calling him on a DAILY basis...

you have one hell of a perception of things.

I think Dave is just mad that you mat-battled him so often that he's hooked on the site and can't stop thinking about kawk.

6/29/13 7:03 PM
demcat
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

David @ accu whatever is such a wiener. Ill bet he was such a snitch back in school. Phone Post 3.0
8/13/13 10:06 AM
Jump Kick
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/13/13 10:07 AM

Long Island women missing since July 29, last seen with Darrow.

Coverage on this thread:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=1&thread=2212828&page=1

8/13/13 10:10 AM
Jump Kick
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8/13/13 11:04 AM
OGT
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Goin back again to the pen to see his friends Phone Post
8/13/13 11:09 AM
Kostakio
456 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh, fuck. RIP... Phone Post 3.0
8/14/13 11:01 AM
meco24
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rogan mentioned this on his last podcast.
8/14/13 11:32 AM
Rabid Bunyip
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - and lastly, you non-counting fuck...

November '09 to June of 2013 is not "over 5 years"

simple motherfucker.
I don't know (or care) enough about this to take sides or fully understand what everyone is carrying in about and why.

But MMAGuy, the one common theme I've seen in your recent posts is "gotten to".

Seems like you should have the high ground (from my limited comprehension of this saga), yet you do seem overly defensive and, dare I say, butt hurt.

Seriously wasn't paying attention to what the guys dogging you were saying until you started reacting so strongly. Phone Post 3.0
8/14/13 1:22 PM
Bat21

Hopefully, she's okay.

8/14/13 2:23 PM
Ch1ef
449 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A UGer saw them driving and said they both looked Ok. Phone Post
8/14/13 2:42 PM
Kostakio
456 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ch1ef - A UGer saw them driving and said they both looked Ok. Phone Post
That was me. I called and left a message. Phone Post 3.0
8/14/13 3:05 PM
mmaguy30

All shit aside, I hope the hell this crackhead dumbass has not hurt anyone...the last I did hear he was posing as a contractor and stealing money from Sandy Victims.

Sad to say, but we all should of seen bad shit coming with this dude.
8/14/13 3:42 PM
DeuceDroppin
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UPDATE:

I had texted the sister yesterday to ask her if they had had any luck, which she hadn't at the time. I just texted her again and received this:

"She called me all good thank u and ur group for careing"

The ur group is in reference to the forum!haha Phone Post 3.0
8/14/13 4:01 PM
Ch1ef
449 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kostakio - 

nice, VU. You too Deuce, although it looks like you're in the hole.
8/14/13 4:09 PM
DeuceDroppin

Ch1ef -
Kostakio - 

nice, VU. You too Deuce, although it looks like you're in the hole.
Thanks bro, but yeah I think that may be a waste of a VU!haha

Returning the favor though. Phone Post 3.0
8/14/13 5:03 PM
Bat21

DeuceDroppin - UPDATE:

I had texted the sister yesterday to ask her if they had had any luck, which she hadn't at the time. I just texted her again and received this:

"She called me all good thank u and ur group for careing"

The ur group is in reference to the forum!haha Phone Post 3.0

Excellent news!

8/16/13 1:32 AM
knuckleballs

His call out of Jamie Varner - to a captivated crowd in his gym! - is still one of the greatest things in all of the interwebs... if you slept on this gem, it's time for you to enjoy the Attica War God.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEntFWPrFkI
8/17/13 1:10 PM
Bat21

knuckleballs - His call out of Jamie Varner - to a captivated crowd in his gym! - is still one of the greatest things in all of the interwebs... if you slept on this gem, it's time for you to enjoy the Attica War God.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEntFWPrFkI

Darrow at his finest. Things kinda went downhill fast from here.

9/5/13 9:22 AM
meco24
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some important updates were posted in this thread:
http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=2212828&page=4

"A Medford man was arrested and charged with fleeing police in a stolen vehicle after a Sunday night crash that seriously injured a female passenger, Suffolk County police said.

James Darrow, 49, was charged with second-degree unlawful fleeing a police officer..."
http://www.newsday.com/long-island/suffolk/cops-driver-arrested-in-stolen-car-crash-1.6002188

Bank robberies?
http://morichesdaily.com/2013/08/police-searching-man-robbed-peoples-united-bank-west-islip/
9/5/13 9:36 AM
Kostakio

^ I'm not going to lie... that really looks like him. Phone Post 3.0
9/5/13 12:49 PM
jcblass

That bank robber is totally him. Any confirmation the guy in the car chase is Christian Darrow? Seems like it has to be!
9/6/13 3:44 PM
bhfsim
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Both him. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.