UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ever hear of this guy? "Undefeated Prison Fighter"

3/18/14 2:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
hotshot123
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

was this for the bank that was robbed a while back? I remember the picture on here from the bank security camera and it looked just like him.
3/18/14 4:05 PM
mmaguy30
197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hahaha

what wit you have!

what was your last screen name faggot?
3/18/14 4:19 PM
dannyglover
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys shouldn't be sleeping on Darrow, his pit fighting run makes Fedor, Anderson and even the great Dux look amateur.
3/18/14 4:27 PM
MrZipplokk
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

U guys relax, MMA & dentures. ;-)

How the hell did I miss this epic thread ????

3/18/14 4:37 PM
DTW's Power Bottom
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

always love seeing this thread make an appearance. Yet another victory in real life by the UG. Hive mind 

3/18/14 9:45 PM
comeonman1
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread is awesome! I don't think you could possibly top this and I have only read 1/4 of it.

3/18/14 9:51 PM
thekev1130

mmaguy30 - hahaha

what wit you have!

Why did you leave the thread when he offered to fight you? Why did you make up a story about having a "buddy" prison guard that said he has AIDS? You are a goof.
3/18/14 10:36 PM
MagSlim

thekev1130 -
mmaguy30 - hahaha

what wit you have!

Why did you leave the thread when he offered to fight you? Why did you make up a story about having a "buddy" prison guard that said he has AIDS? You are a goof.
Something about a purple belt only covering two inches of your ass... Phone Post 3.0
3/19/14 12:39 AM
UGK4Life
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thekev1130 - 
mmaguy30 - hahaha

what wit you have!

Owned
3/19/14 7:32 AM
mmaguy30
197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I left the thread?

I made up a story?

I think you turds need to read a bit more...

maybe pull your heads out of your asses as well.

lol at "owned"

you faggots pull this shit every few months... its laughable.

fuck off with your bullshit.
3/24/14 8:48 PM
mmaguy30

"so upset"?

right...

move along douchebag.
3/24/14 9:04 PM
GOREILLAMAN
338 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mother of god, I can't believe this is still going! Phone Post 3.0
3/25/14 12:26 AM
LiftorDie
395 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is Darrow even still alive? Also MMaGUY do you have weights in your gym? I'd love somewhere to lift while my wife and I are at the beach this summer. Phone Post 3.0
3/25/14 5:19 AM
Furious White Belt

^^ I don't get what's going on here. Didn't MMAGUy kick Darrow's ass on film several times? Phone Post 3.0
3/25/14 5:32 AM
DreamerMMA
629 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, LLC, Moderator

Darrow didn't fight MMAGuy, he fought an amateur fighter instead and got his ass beat once in the parking lot and later in the cage.

The guy was basically an old convict he conned some idiot into loaning him money to start an MMA organization.  He made himself the champion with no fights and started trying to train people and promote fights IIRC.

I actually talked to this guy on the phone at one point, was kind of crazy.

3/25/14 6:02 AM
cadamb41

he might be a gangster and the investor owes a debt so he got the building that way. it literally hurts to see trash like this be involved in our sport. I can think of myself and so many other people that could make something like that great. u see the video where he puffs up when walking by sherk lol. Im a betting man so I bet a fight with this clown that his whole closets full of affliction and tapout
3/25/14 3:31 PM
mmaguy30

LiftorDie - Is Darrow even still alive? Also MMaGUY do you have weights in your gym? I'd love somewhere to lift while my wife and I are at the beach this summer. Phone Post 3.0

I sold my gym in Jan, I still train there often, the new owners are great and its still a great place, new location.

There is a nice weight setup and cardio section... pm me anytime for details... I'll take care of you.
3/25/14 3:33 PM
mmaguy30

DanHendersonsDentures - 
mmaguy30 - "so upset"?

right...

move along douchebag.

Whoa bro no reason for the name calling man, dont throw a sissy fit because I called it like it is.

Whats it like knowing you live the life of a tucker cowering in fear of the day Darrow gets out, knowing he will creep in the shadows to reclaim UG glory since he cant look forward to anything else in life?

Ill give you credit you have Darrow beat in life, however when it comes to a fight........I think Darrow takes it.

you are honestly mildly retarded.

You contribute nothing here, you are just an obvious troll... why not move along?
3/25/14 4:11 PM
mmaguy30

anyway.
3/25/14 4:51 PM
mmaguy30

I'll try.

Could you do us all a fav and fuck off though?
3/25/14 5:06 PM
Kostakio
600 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder what WarGod is doing right this very minute. Phone Post 3.0
3/25/14 5:26 PM
Mike Litoris
299 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol

3/25/14 6:13 PM
HexRei

DanHendersonsDentures - A response without giving a response, I like your style very slick.

Just please dont hate me because I speak the truth and tell it like it is. Maybe if you open up your mind you could grow from your tucking experience.

Can you just shut up and go away now?
3/25/14 6:50 PM
David@accu

DanHendersonsDentures - Dont be like that bro, when you speak to me like that it hurts.

Your words sting far worse than backing down from any fist fight ever could.

If you ever need someone to talk to about your tucking experience Im here for you brother.

Dont push the pain away, embrace it and grow.

Cool it with that. MMAguy30 didn't tuck. He was on the OG trying to sell us on a pyramid scam he was running. Yeah that happened.
3/25/14 7:11 PM
mmaguy30

and another county heard from.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.