UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ever hear of this guy? "Undefeated Prison Fighter"

3/25/14 7:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmaguy30
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you dipshits fuck these threads up like this on avg. once a year... it sucks.

I asked, you never responded... what are some of the other screen names you have had in the past?
3/25/14 7:53 PM
NoGi bear
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are you being sarcastic zippy or you really missed this thread lol?? Surely the prior Phone Post 3.0
3/25/14 7:57 PM
bruised
314 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subbed for 220 pages of reading... Phone Post 3.0
3/25/14 8:14 PM
mmaguy30
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ahhh... refreshing.

anyhow. I reached out to an imaginary friend that works for NYDOCS, once fucktard is sentenced he will let me know where he ends up...

be cool to hear a prison update from him.

Maybe i'll send him a letter and ask how he is...

thanks to the mods for clearing up the shit.
3/25/14 8:34 PM
JunkieDog

In, 4 years behind schedule
3/25/14 9:30 PM
thekev1130

mmaguy30 - ahhh... refreshing.

anyhow. I reached out to an imaginary friend that works for NYDOCS, once fucktard is sentenced he will let me know where he ends up...

be cool to hear a prison update from him.

Maybe i'll send him a letter and ask how he is...

thanks to the mods for clearing up the shit.

You don't have any friends. That's why you play a tough guy on the internet, to try to impress people.
3/26/14 12:01 PM
bhfsim

David@accu -
DanHendersonsDentures - Dont be like that bro, when you speak to me like that it hurts.

Your words sting far worse than backing down from any fist fight ever could.

If you ever need someone to talk to about your tucking experience Im here for you brother.

Dont push the pain away, embrace it and grow.

Cool it with that. MMAguy30 didn't tuck. He was on the OG trying to sell us on a pyramid scam he was running. Yeah that happened.
Yeah, but he gets a pass because he beat up Darrow :/ Phone Post 3.0
5/30/14 10:49 PM
Jump Kick
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I looked up Darrow online and he began serving his sentence yesterday. Details below. VTFU?

http://nysdoccslookup.doccs.ny.gov/GCA00P00/WIQ3/WINQ130

Identifying and Location Information
As of 05/30/14
DIN (Department Identification Number) 14A2303  
Inmate Name DARROW, JAMES  
Sex MALE  
Date of Birth 08/10/1964  
Race / Ethnicity  
Custody Status IN CUSTODY  
Housing / Releasing Facility DOWNSTATE  
Date Received (Original) 05/29/2014  
Date Received (Current) 05/29/2014  
Admission Type NEW COMMITMENT  
County of Commitment SUFFOLK  
Latest Release Date / Type (Released Inmates Only)  

Crime Class
FLEE OFFICER IN MOTOR VEH- 2ND   E  
ROBBERY 3RD   D  

5/30/14 10:50 PM
Jump Kick
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sentence Terms and Release Dates
Under certain circumstances, an inmate may be released prior to serving his or her minimum term and before the earliest release date shown for the inmate.
As of 05/30/14
Aggregate Minimum Sentence 0002 Years, 00 Months, 00 Days
Aggregate Maximum Sentence 0004 Years, 00 Months, 00 Days
Earliest Release Date 09/02/2015  
Earliest Release Type PAROLE ELIGIBILITY DATE  
Parole Hearing Date 12/2014  
Parole Hearing Type MERIT RELEASE APPEARANCE  
Parole Eligibility Date 09/02/2015  
Conditional Release Date 05/02/2016  
Maximum Expiration Date 09/02/2017  

From Wiki:

Downstate Correctional Facility is a maximum-security prison in the Town of Fishkill in the Hudson Valley region of New York.[1]

Downstate is a maximum-security prison located along the north side (i.e. westbound) of Interstate 84. Downstate serves primarily as a classification center, as it is the first stop for all new inmates entering the New York State prison system. New inmates typically wait at Downstate for a few weeks before they are assigned to a permanent facility. As the vast majority of inmates in New York State come from New York City, the Town of Fishkill (in southern Dutchess County) was chosen due to its proximity to the greater New York metropolitan area. It first opened in 1979.

5/30/14 11:43 PM
Kostakio
600 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder what he's doing as we speak. Phone Post 3.0
5/30/14 11:47 PM
someonestolemysocks
530 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kostakio - I wonder what he's doing as we speak. Phone Post 3.0
Being undefeated Phone Post 3.0
5/31/14 6:51 AM
midwestbred
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kostakio - I wonder what he's doing as we speak. Phone Post 3.0

Preparing for George "Iceman" Chambers
5/31/14 7:12 AM
Ch1ef
849 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jump Kick -
Under certain circumstances, an inmate may be released prior to serving his or her minimum term and before the earliest release date shown for the inmate.
As of 05/30/14

From Wiki:

Downstate Correctional Facility is a maximum-security prison in the Town of Fishkill in the Hudson Valley region of New York.[1]

Downstate is a maximum-security prison located along the north side (i.e. westbound) of Interstate 84. Downstate serves primarily as a classification center, as it is the first stop for all new inmates entering the New York State prison system. New inmates typically wait at Downstate for a few weeks before they are assigned to a permanent facility. As the vast majority of inmates in New York State come from New York City, the Town of Fishkill (in southern Dutchess County) was chosen due to its proximity to the greater New York metropolitan area. It first opened in 1979.

I'm from Fishkill and my grandmother was a CO at Downstate max. Phone Post 3.0
5/31/14 7:33 AM
mmaguy30

lol, I have a few friends that work downstate...

they call it the gladiator academy... mostly young violent offenders out of NYC.

I am shocked at how little time he got... was there not a bank robbery and kidnapping in all the shit he pulled as well?
5/31/14 9:10 AM
JDjitsu
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't see anything from this article about kidnapping..Doesn't mean it didn't happen, but you'd think it would be at least mentioned as a pending charge. Oh, how the mighty hath fallen! Well, at least he can go back to his lucrative career as an "undefeated prison pit fighter". Wonder if the people he duped for the money for that nice gym was ever recouped? I doubt it, seeing as Darrow is robbing fucking banks. What a tool. At least we got to see James light him up and mmaguy do his thing and ruin his pride and ego. Good times

http://deerpark-northbabylon.patch.com/groups/police-and-fire/p/man-involved-in-highspeed-chase-charged-in-bank-robberies
5/31/14 10:17 AM
Jump Kick

If he went in still hooked on drugs he is probably experiencing very very uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms as we speak, maybe someone should pay him a visit. He might only be at downstate for 2 weeks then transferred. Phone Post 3.0
5/31/14 10:51 AM
Kostakio
600 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, sure. What's the address? :| Phone Post 3.0
5/31/14 1:33 PM
10mtncombat

mmaguy30 - lol, I have a few friends that work downstate...

they call it the gladiator academy... mostly young violent offenders out of NYC.

I am shocked at how little time he got... was there not a bank robbery and kidnapping in all the shit he pulled as well?

OH MY GOD!!!! i have heard soooo much about this thread..mmaguy30-did you actually tuck when that guy dave wanted to fight you lol!!!!! OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I FINALLY FOUND THE THREAD. SO MUCH GOLD...also something about scheming members on a pyramid scam too? wwhy the fuck isn't this guy banned by now mods? cause he is a green name? GTFOH
5/31/14 3:06 PM
mmaguy30

5/31/14 3:13 PM
Jump Kick

mmaguy30 - lol, I have a few friends that work downstate...

I looked up robbery in the third degree and it just means forcible robbery. Second and first degree involve weapons, threats, cars, injuries etc. Maybe simple bank robbery is just a third degree robbery charge.

You've got to get us an update from your downstate connections. Phone Post 3.0
5/31/14 3:47 PM
mmaguy30

ok, none of my guys are at downstate, but 1 can confirm he will not be staying at downstate, it is just a processing facility right now, given his history he is going to prob Sullivan or back to Danamora... I have friends at both. he says about 10 more days or so till the transfer.
5/31/14 3:53 PM
Jump Kick

Ch1ef -
Jump Kick -
As of 05/30/14

From Wiki:

I'm from Fishkill and my grandmother was a CO at Downstate max. Phone Post 3.0
You've got about ten days to visit/interview the man while he's still in your neck of the woods, it would add serious heat to the thread!!! Phone Post 3.0
6/1/14 9:10 AM
PhillyFights
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is the thread that made me stop lurking and finally get a membership. So weird to read the first couple pages and almost get flashbacks to where I was 5 years ago reading this for the first time.

Question tho: Remember the fat guy in the suit that came to Funaros' gym with Darrow? He was supporting Darrow and consoling him after the KO. That's gotta be the guy that was on here sticking up for him in the beginning and/or writing out Darrows' actual responses after he got beat up the first time, right? Phone Post 3.0
6/1/14 9:36 AM
Jump Kick

PhillyFights - This is the thread that made me stop lurking and finally get a membership. So weird to read the first couple pages and almost get flashbacks to where I was 5 years ago reading this for the first time.

Question tho: Remember the fat guy in the suit that came to Funaros' gym with Darrow? He was supporting Darrow and consoling him after the KO. That's gotta be the guy that was on here sticking up for him in the beginning and/or writing out Darrows' actual responses after he got beat up the first time, right? Phone Post 3.0
All good questions, some enterprising local uger should track that fucker down and add some heat to this thread with a guy-in-suit life after Darrow interview. He didn't seem all there and would likely be holding darrow's inverted pocket if he was in prison too. Phone Post 3.0
6/1/14 12:40 PM
MuayTravel
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The force is strong with this thread

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.