UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ever hear of this guy? "Undefeated Prison Fighter"

11/16/09 1:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
frankiscool
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wait, so a fight just happened and it was recorded?
11/16/09 1:40 PM
BassAssassin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

James Funaro -  what I do with the video will be determined soon.

C'mon James, ya gotta show the vid to your ug brethren!!!
11/16/09 1:42 PM
FranklinFailedMe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

James Funaro - Perhaps a winner takes all MMA fight? Or the losing purse goes to charity, or whatever. I need a god damned pro fight one day anyway, assuming I win on the 11th I think I am ready to turn.

What say you UG?
Have you been pleased thus far!?
Is it ever enough?

First the John Benedict crap, now this! At least this one happened instead of dicktucking.
How about winner runs that awesome facility?

11/16/09 1:49 PM
siouxNYC
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this thread is gold. and james funaro is a skilled fucking fighter with lots of legit vale tudo experience - LOL to those who have to learn that the hard way.
11/16/09 1:51 PM
Shiloh

Fucking WIN.
11/16/09 1:53 PM
Shiloh

I would like to change my name to "JamesFunaroFan" lol
11/16/09 1:58 PM
James Funaro
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/16/09 1:59 PM
Yea yea I know, however, maybe someone wants to buy the exclusive rights to this video? Would lose all its potential value if it was just posted as is on the internet. Someone might want to, perhaps the UG can be one side of a bidding war for the rights to the video lol.

Steven Spielberg wouldn't build up a ton of anticipation to a movie, and then just put it on YouTube, right? I know of at least one person who might be interested.
11/16/09 2:02 PM
The Know it all

Edited: 11/16/09 2:03 PM
Oh come on, the reason you went and fought this guy is because he was basically robbing people of their money. Now you want to make money from a video of you beating up a guy with no MMA experience at all? That makes you just as greedy as him.
11/16/09 2:02 PM
siouxNYC
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/16/09 2:03 PM
andre
484 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Know it all - Oh come on, the reason you went and fought this guy is because he was basically robbing people of their money. Now you want to make money from a video of you beating up a guy with no MMA experience at all? That makes you just as greedy as him.
11/16/09 2:04 PM
siouxNYC

11/16/09 2:05 PM
siouxNYC

11/16/09 2:09 PM
gogojeffa

this not having been posted yet is a travesty to all that this forum and its patrons stand for.

And I'll NOT STAND FOR IT.

Now. Continue on and do the right thing.
11/16/09 2:14 PM
James Funaro
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Know it all - Oh come on, the reason you went and fought this guy is because he was basically robbing people of their money. Now you want to make money from a video of you beating up a guy with no MMA experience at all? That makes you just as greedy as him.

Oh relax, the reason i fought him was because he went to my gym and was calling me out in front of my co-workers over an internet thread.

I have no problem with greed, I have a problem with fraud, misrepresentation, etc, especially in the martial arts.
I have a problem taking money from deserving people.
None whatsoever in accepting it from someone who called me out in front of my gym and went about it the wrong way IMO.

I'll probably post it in a day or so anyway, I know about the anticipation, but honestly this just happened and cooler heads will prevail with good decisions in a day or so.

Posting things now after a heated day only leads to more name calling, threats, and other bullshit, I think the UG can understand that.

Video is going no where as of now so relax.
11/16/09 2:14 PM
Chokeyou2

gogojeffa - 

Now. Continue on and do the right thing.
11/16/09 2:16 PM
James Funaro

Oh and thanks for the pics Sioux, that was the UCL "White People versus Black People" Event. Good times.
11/16/09 2:16 PM
walknazty
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just changed my Christmas wish list.

I no longer want an RVCA Fedor shirt.
I want a James Funaro shirt.
11/16/09 2:18 PM
siouxNYC

good times? that show was DYN-O-MITE!
11/16/09 2:19 PM
bulletmagnet

I've known Christian through a mutual friend and yeah i agree, he maybe a little d baggish but let him do his thing because like I stated before, he takes out 99% of the UG. The only guy to step up was James and the rest of you are calling for james to go fight him etc.. now james wants money, its just getting out of hand.

Christian may be a little rough around the edges but he is a rough diamond. he is a tough SOB and has some heavy hands. yeah he's not a top contender yet and varner would probablykill him but that was just a publicity stunt to get his name out there, seems to work.

he has some of the most ridiculous strength just because of his own prison workout that he made will he was serving time. like i stated before, he'd wreck most of the guys on the UG and hasnt done anything to harm people so let him b.

Theres no way you stop these guys from trying to open up a gym, this is america. let him do his thing and mind your own bizz.

just my 2 cents.
11/16/09 2:23 PM
bulletmagnet

ps. just talked to christian about this and he said he will be posting his side of the story shortly. he said him and james handled it like men and have nothing but respect for the kid. he did confirm he went to the gym and called out james which was wrong and not the best thing to do.

but yeah, basically he just was pissed that people were talking shit when he was trying to just do the right thing and be somebody. ive seen lesser peeps try to start a gym. ive seen fat out of shape dudes running jiu jitsu classes with blue/purple belts and u guys are goin to shit on a person who is running a gym? he aint going be teaching himself, he's a fighter, not a coach.
11/16/09 2:24 PM
James Funaro

Bah I'm not really going to ask for money guys, would be black mail me thinks, and probably wouldn't work, but like I said anyway cooler heads prevail in a day or so, I'm out for now later.
11/16/09 2:24 PM
nyhcloyalty
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fight Club House, Owner
Oh man this is what I miss being away from the internet for two days. 
11/16/09 2:26 PM
Shiloh

Come on James, look at what the internet did for Kimbo!

POST THAT SHIT!
11/16/09 2:27 PM
bulletmagnet

James Funaro - Bah I'm not really going to ask for money guys, would be black mail me thinks, and probably wouldn't work, but like I said anyway cooler heads prevail in a day or so, I'm out for now later.

Yeah, good idea. if you decide to post it, go ahead. If not, just as well. Don't let these guys try to pressure you into doing stuff you dont want to do. Cooler heads always prevail. sleep on it.
11/16/09 2:31 PM
Shiloh

STFU kimo death hoax noob

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.