UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ever hear of this guy? "Undefeated Prison Fighter"

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

11/16/09 3:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FranklinFailedMe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jkd_guy - Did James give his opinion of the skill level of the guy?
No, but WAR GOD said he landed a hard punch, one that James would surely confess to.

11/16/09 3:32 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jkd_guy - Did James give his opinion of the skill level of the guy?

Yes, he showed incredible skill at eating as many knees and punches that James could throw.
11/16/09 3:33 PM
JolietJake

There are so many d-bag posers. We've got some where I train. Best thing that can happen is they talk shit and then come in and get tooled. They usually don't come back and quit talking shit. Quick.
11/16/09 3:33 PM
gogojeffa

i too am personal friends (well, friend of a friend of a weed dealer i met) with War God and he said ... hold on, let me quote this... 'he used james' own jock to wipe the blood off of james' bloodied prideless pussy face'.

most likely true unless video evidence points otherwise in the next few minutes
11/16/09 3:56 PM
MiddleEasy

James Funaro - I'll probably post it in a day or so anyway, I know about the anticipation, but honestly this just happened and cooler heads will prevail with good decisions in a day or so.

Posting things now after a heated day only leads to more name calling, threats, and other bullshit, I think the UG can understand that.

Video is going no where as of now so relax.

11/16/09 4:11 PM
Meohfumado
495 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Obligatory post: "Pics/Vid or it didn't happen"
11/16/09 4:18 PM
checkuroil
282 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ummm is this an elaborate troll?
11/16/09 4:25 PM
livewirecs
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

subbed
11/16/09 5:08 PM
Sluggo Fight Wear

Wow.
11/16/09 5:57 PM
James Funaro
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So yeah, Chrstian IMO and in the opinion of my friends handled the situation well, wrote a good response on Bullshido, and has given neither of us any reason to post video.

I will show some UG members like Hybrid when I see them, but not going to air this online.

No need to put a street fight out there (I mean friendly sparring :). I am sure he doesen't need that attention right now, and I don't need me on video fighting right now also.

All in all, today was a very fun day. Nothing like a good fight where noth of you are fine to part ways afterwards. How things should be settled IMO. Nice and fun like.

I may disagree with certain things, but I have am still forming my opinions on the situation, and wish no ill will towards Christian at all.
11/16/09 6:11 PM
BAM57BAM
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^Well this thread def did not deliver :(
11/16/09 6:30 PM
HybridElite
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

;-)

-Gregg DePasquale
11/16/09 6:38 PM
gogojeffa

ok well... can somebody else fight him on video then?
11/16/09 6:40 PM
James Funaro
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm sure anyone could, he'll probably post here within the day and you guys can ask him yourselves.
He seems the type to step up to the plate, that should be obvious after today.
11/16/09 6:51 PM
Hate420
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First off....how did I miss this thread?This is gold.

Second off....I have blueballs.
11/16/09 7:03 PM
biglove1973

vid or GTFO
11/16/09 7:06 PM
Pai Mei

James Funaro has class.
11/16/09 7:19 PM
GayGuard MooSaucy

No need to further stir the pot.

I wonder how this will work out for him.....seems like an easy way to get some REALLY bad publicity.
11/16/09 7:28 PM
Document

Pai Mei - James Funaro has class.

i disagree to a certain extent...i read through the thread with James speaking about like

"Guy is a douche and needs to be called out. Bad name for real competitors and schools out there."

"ttt for a con artist"

calling him out on Christian calling himself the " #1 ranked USFC SuperFighter"

he calls James' WORK, threatens to come to his house.

"I believe you guys share the same belief that anyone misrepresenting any form of martial arts is in the wrong."

"Making up a league, claiming to be the top dog, calling out REAL fighters, etc, all leave a bad taste in our mouth and make us look like fools in the end of the day."

SO NOW JUST BECAUSE HE FOUGHT YOU AND SHOOK YOUR HAND AND WILL GO BACK TO DOING ALL THE THINGS HE WAS DOING BEFORE (making up the fake credentials, the fake fighting league, the fake contract, claiming to be top dog, calling out REAL fighters etc.) YOUR OKAY WITH IT??
11/16/09 7:34 PM
Meohfumado
495 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And who said macho MMA guys can't be giant cock-teases in their own right....

/disappointed
11/16/09 7:39 PM
futurewaves

11/16/09 7:39 PM
futurewaves

ughh what an anti-climax
11/16/09 7:50 PM
CyborgRoyce
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

can you at least post us a screen cap so we know that this actually went down?
11/16/09 7:53 PM
Cant_Land_Head_kicks

I have a feeling that James is going to get hit with a fair bit of backlash and alot of potential mega troll jobs on his behalf, and i can understand why, without any video proof that any of this happened one could easily make the assumption that James obviously can fight but he could just be one smart mother fucker you thought he could cash in on this situation and take his cred through the roof which he has seemed to do on here anyway, So yeah without any video proof alot of people are going to be calling bullshit on this In my humble opinion that is.
11/16/09 8:05 PM
RaginRedneck169
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

James,
Props to you if this really went down, and I can understand why you don't want to post a vid of you in a friendly street sparring match. However, did you ask him about his obvious bullshit claims? The supposed defunct league that he fought in? What about all that stuff? I will give the guy props for showing up and supposedly taking an ass beating like a man, however, that doesn't answer any questions about his claims.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.