UnderGround Forums

DantheWolfMan UnderGround >> Who's in NYC doing the SPEAR system ?

11/14/09 9:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rich Roccanova
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi,

Just looking to network with other people already involved in the SPEAR system in NYC for possible training sessions. I have a small space that is available weeknights. Looking to get together 1-2x a month.
11/17/09 8:37 PM
Paul R

Rich,
You may want to get in contact with Jonathan Berman. He is a certified PDR Coach training out of Manhattan. He has been a PDR Coach for over five years and has many certifications in the system, including BMF, multiple assailants, weapons, etc. You can contact him at jberman@blauertactical.com

I've trained with Jonathan many times over the years; he's a great coach and he knows the system well.

Paul
11/21/09 4:45 PM
Jonathan Berman

Hey, thanks so much, Paul.

Just so everyone is aware, for those of you looking for instructors local to your area, there are links to a Google Map showing the locations of all Certified Coaches worldwide, on Tony's blog
( http://www.blauertacticalusa.com/blog/?page_id=871 ) and on the Personal Defense Readiness site ( http://pdrteam.com/?page_id=7 ). Contact information for these Coaches can be obtained through Coach Tom Arcuri, the Program Director for Blauer Tactical Systems PDR Division at tom@pdrteam.com

Quick background on me for anyone in the NYC area: I'm a Principles, Level 2 Coach in the System. I've been in the martial arts since 1979 and started incorporating BTS research (through the tapes) into my training/teaching 10 years ago. I began direct training under Coach Blauer and have been teaching the System since 2004. As Paul mentioned, I am based in Manhattan and have received multiple BTS certifications including Ballistic Micro-Fights, Weapons Protection, Advanced Groundfighting, and Multiple Assailants.

Thanks,
Jonathan
jberman@blauertactical.com

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.