UnderGround Forums

Indiana Underground >> Top pound for pound in Indiana...

2/7/10 5:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Baki Stout
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL at some of you guys!
2/9/10 4:16 PM
cosmofist

shamar bailey??? I went to school with that guy and wrestled with him. I don't think he is that tough at all, maybe MMA just doesn't have good competitors (which is the case).

You take a college wrestling team that knows how to fight they could beat most of those guys fighting MMA now a days. And before you come back with some bullshit, I think miguel torres is the real deal, a real mixed martial artist. Other than that, Chris Lytle sucks. And the fact that Shamar Bailey made it this hi, should make us all wonder what kind of pussy fighters come out of Indiana.
2/9/10 6:43 PM
franchisemma
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cosmofist...you are an idiot.
2/10/10 10:51 AM
pickemup

cosmofist, that statement smells like used mule cock

2/10/10 1:12 PM
newblood

Cosmofister-

Fighters from Indiana include:

1. John Fitch - Purdue Wrestler from Ft. Wayne and top 10 pound for pound fighter in the world in the latest MMA Worldwide rankings.
2. Miguel Torres - East Chicago
3. Stephan Bonnar - Hammond
4. Jake O'Brian - Indy
5. Chris Lytle - Indy

Pretty impressive list!
2/10/10 7:09 PM
Balls magee

I'm not even from indiana but have been to a few IN events. Shamar Bailey is a FUCKING beast.! Cosmofoster: you know nothing about this sport if you can't appreciate Mr. Bailey!! You're plum stupid!!!!!

Cosmofister: new blood, that was awesome!!!!! He's a mule cock fondler!! I mean a real mulecockfondler!!!!!

YIS. J. Soto...;)
2/11/10 12:46 PM
Matthew Perry
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pickemup - 

cosmofist, that statement smells like used mule cock

how do you know what used mule cock smells like.......jw

2/11/10 1:36 PM
Balls magee

LOL!!!!!
2/11/10 11:16 PM
cosmofist

I can see this turned into a gay forum. I see 2 good fighters thanks to newblood. Shamar Bailey shouldn't be one of them with only 2 real matches with some contention.

Fuck you all BTW. MMA is the gayest sport of them all. Stupid rules has made that sport into nothing more than sloppy boxing.

I'm talking to a room of nobodies.

mma francise > faggot
The Real American > Hill Billy Faggot - brainless
Ball Magee > Super Dumbass
2/12/10 12:51 AM
franchisemma
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I should have immediately realized that you were a f_cking idiot with a name like cosmofist.
2/12/10 1:46 AM
cosmofist

OK franchiseMMA > youre fuc ing complete nonsense. Youre like the rest of these idiots that live in a box. You just haven't gotta out of dumbass mode. Truthfully what are you?

An in the closest gay guy at most???
2/12/10 1:52 PM
TMFY
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/12/10 1:56 PM
cosmofist - 
mma francise > faggot
The Real American > Hill Billy Faggot - brainless
Ball Magee > Super Dumbass

I don't get it, are you saying that all of the people listed on the left are "greater than" (>) the things listed on the right? Because if that's the case, I would definitely agree that Franchise is much greater than a faggot...the other guys, I can't give an opinion on, because I don't know their identities, but I'm sure they're probably better than brainless hill billy faggots and super dumbasses.
2/12/10 7:50 PM
cosmofist

Id rather not make a name of myself fighting people with lossing records and never making it out of the 1st round in any of my losses.
2/12/10 10:44 PM
franchisemma

LOL. Good one cosmofist. You got me, I should just hang it up. Honestly though, what are you doing? This thread was supposed to be about people voicing their opinion about who they viewed as the top pound for pound fighters in Indiana. If you don't believe that MMA has any good competitors then take your ass to TheMat.com
2/13/10 12:57 AM
bbyslvrbk
359 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^or he can register for the EGO on March 27
2/13/10 9:24 PM
pickemup

For the record I know only of used mule cock due to time spent on a farm where we bred mules.  I have never actually been penetrated by anything nor have I ever been cosmofisted as far as I know.  MMA is not gay, most quars don't fight.  I'm just sayin.
2/13/10 11:33 PM
franchisemma

"Cosmofisted" haha good one.
2/14/10 7:13 PM
teneightynine

Franchise what does your PD think about you in MMA?
2/14/10 9:21 PM
franchisemma

At first the department was a little apprehensive to hire a "cage fighter". Around here we have a few amateur fighters that liked to try to prove themselves in the bars, so MMA in general kind of had a bad name before I got here. One guy at the department watches HD NET fights and remembered my name on there a couple of times, so they knew that I wasn't some street thug trying to make a name. After my first few arrests they started to see the level of professionalism that I held myself at in the department. I had to basically earn their respect though. Now I have 80-100 state, city, and county officers that attend my fights. My fight shirts have the blue line on the sleeve. Everyone loves MMA now. The only down fall to being an officer and an MMA competitor is finding the time to train. I mean truly train technique with other good athletes, not just run down the street. I have only fought seven times since I joined the department 2 years ago.
2/15/10 12:37 AM
teneightynine

On my department we work 12's it makes training very tuff. When I do have a day off I find myself on the phone trying to find people to roll around with and if I succeed I am usually driving 30+ minutes. Anyways back on topic my vote goes for Miguel Torres
2/15/10 1:52 AM
franchisemma

Top P4P In No Order (IMO)

Matt Mitrione - HVY
Dan Christison - HVY
Sean McCorkle - HVY
Jake Obrien - HVY
Bubba McDaniel - 185
Kyle Gibbons - 185
Johnny Rees - 185
Chris Lytle - 170
Keith Wisniewski - 170
Shamar Bailey - 170
Anthony Lapsley - 170
Tristan Yunker - 155
Matt Jaggers - 145
Miguel Torres - 145
Eddie Wineland - 135

Notables - Head, Urbina, Price, Sutton, Kinser
2/18/10 9:04 AM
cosmofist

franchise just voicing my opinion who are the best pound for pound fighters. Keep fighting pussies and thinking youre great. If they have a winning record i predict you will lose this next one stud. Start fighting people with a winning record you should get a reality check is all I'm saying.
2/18/10 9:33 PM
franchisemma

Three of my opponents were undefeated before I fought them. Thats not counting guys whose first fight was against me. Anyone that knows MMA knows that sometimes its guys that no one knows about that are the most dangerous. Since you apparently know everything then I'm sure you know that over half the times I fought in the LFC I fought last minute replacements. One of which happened to be a loss against a solid 205 pound fighter when I weighed in at 185 pounds. The other losses came at 170 pounds against a UFC veteran in Rich Clementi and a very dangerous Anthony Lapsley.
2/21/10 2:57 PM
Dan Christison

I agree that the unknown fighters are the most dangerous. First of all there is nothing out there on them so you don't know what to expect and second of all who wants to be the guy this guy beats to make his career on haha
3/27/10 9:31 PM
cosmofist

youre funny franchise making excuses and all.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.