UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> attn: mmaguy30 - Re: Mark Bailey the Fake Fighter

11/19/09 6:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ManhoefKOAnderson
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark Bailey

http://www.amazon.com/My-Lifes-Fight-Story-Bailey/dp/1604940271/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1258668955&sr=1-1

Claims he has over 300 "over seas" MMA wins. Runs a MMA school Lawrenceville, GA.

He collects old panther production instructional videos and claimed he trained under them (like JJ Machado, Bas Rutten, Marco Ruas).

Word got around to Bas Rutten himself, and Bas laughed and said he never heard of him.

Biggest fraud of all time because he actually takes students fucking money.

He also claims he even killed a man named Chimono in Japan. He even wrote a fucking BOOK on his bull shit!!! The link above is his amazon link to buy his book.

I emailed a ton of his students about this fraud, but they defend him. His son hates my guts after I bashed his father and questioned his legitimacy.

He finally did get a MMA fight in Georgia, and he is fat, out of shape and looked like shit. He won by rear naked choke, but he was fighting an absolute nobody amateur.

Frankiscool and some others called him out and he even came on to post on the UnderGround. He left after a few replies because some people were making fun of his students. He said 'I dont mind you making fun of me, but making fun of my students is crossing the line'.

He's a fat fuck and I want to Dojo storm that whole fucking gym.

Anyone want to comment on him, I'd be interested in hearing it...
11/20/09 4:51 PM
ManhoefKOAnderson

ttt
11/22/09 2:21 AM
crazydave
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
11/22/09 2:24 AM
Blazing Knees

What does it have to do with you personally ?

Just curious, not looking for an internet fight.
11/22/09 2:28 AM
ManhoefKOAnderson

Blazing Knees -  What does it have to do with you personally ?

Just curious, not looking for an internet fight.

I'll answer this honestly, it's like mmaguy30 explained to fake fighter Matt Malice...

It devalues the sport of Mixed Martial Arts.

You know when people say "I'm a black belt in Karate". That's laughable these days. Everyone seems to be a Black belt in Karate! It's worthless.

Well back in the day, a black belt in Karate actually meant something!

Thanks to douche bags like these, claiming 'I'm an Ultimate MMA undefeated fighter', it hurts our community.

All these pricks should be brought into the attention of the Mixed Martial Arts community so we can stop their bull shit from spewing into the public....
11/22/09 6:28 AM
bigD13B
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/22/09 6:28 AM
"Mark Bailey is an MMA pro fighter and has participated in over three hundred fights. He held the World Fighting Championship title twenty-seven times, is a five-time shoot fighter of the year, and has won over five hundred and fifty grappling fights."

Those are some pretty full on claims.
11/22/09 8:29 AM
Vulva Fabulous
806 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RIP Chimono.  I can't believe you guys aren't thinking of Chimono

11/22/09 8:43 AM
NCAA92
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chimono Lives
I know CJJScout has talked with Grandmaster Bailey.
11/22/09 9:29 AM
Morgz
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Masta Bailey!  He's back!  And this time he's gonna be pissed!
11/22/09 9:42 AM
Uncle Justice
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've taken up training on the carpet of my living room with sockey feet due to the direct inspiration of Sensei Bailey.

11/22/09 9:45 AM
mmaguy30
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ok... I'll play... I just ordered a copy of the book...

Let me get it, read it and see if I can have some fun with it.
11/22/09 12:15 PM
CJJScout
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh man, not again. Not positive, but I think we had a student of his recently join our gym. Since I'm not positive, I won't comment on this particular guy.

Talked to him at a tournament a few years ago. He is actually a pretty nice guy. All his students were yelling for their friends to do a cobra choke but he told them not to because if you do it too hard you will paralyze someone. Something he learned in Russia or something like that.

I felt more sorry for him than angry. His students tried a lot of leg locks.
11/22/09 12:46 PM
Drewout
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

George Allen has challenged him for years, multiple promoters have offered to setup the bout, but Bailey does the vagina tuck everytime.

He had one guy with athletic ability and potential train there for a while, but when he learned Bailey was a fraud he left and joined a gym called X-3 in Atlanta.

This guy is a total fraud and is basically stealing peoples money by advertising his lies and BS
11/22/09 12:54 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Drewout - George Allen has challenged him for years, multiple promoters have offered to setup the bout, but Bailey does the vagina tuck everytime.

He had one guy with athletic ability and potential train there for a while, but when he learned Bailey was a fraud he left and joined a gym called X-3 in Atlanta.

This guy is a total fraud and is basically stealing peoples money by advertising his lies and BS

And putting the lives of his students in danger as well, which is the bigger concern to me. Guys like this need to be taken down hard.
11/22/09 2:03 PM
Chimono
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ManhoefKOAnderson - 

He also claims he even killed a man named Chimono in Japan. He even wrote a fucking BOOK on his bull shit!!!

I keep telling you people I'M NOT DEAD!! It's just a little bit of a coma, I'll be back on my feet in no time. And rest assured good citizens of the Underground, when Chimono arises, the fraud Bailey will pay for his crimes............
11/22/09 2:59 PM
pharochuck
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chimono - 
ManhoefKOAnderson - 

He also claims he even killed a man named Chimono in Japan. He even wrote a fucking BOOK on his bull shit!!!

I keep telling you people I'M NOT DEAD!! It's just a little bit of a coma, I'll be back on my feet in no time. And rest assured good citizens of the Underground, when Chimono arises, the fraud Bailey will pay for his crimes............

come on dude, last time he damn near killed you. you've got nothing for him. he's a 27 time world champion. you might want to move on, you stepped up and lost, let it go
11/22/09 5:38 PM
Morgz
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/22/09 5:38 PM
Bat21 - 
Drewout - George Allen has challenged him for years, multiple promoters have offered to setup the bout, but Bailey does the vagina tuck everytime.

And putting the lives of his students in danger as well, which is the bigger concern to me. Guys like this need to be taken down hard.

Serious question:  How is he putting the lives of his students in danger?  By not teaching them a quality art?  
11/22/09 5:40 PM
newbloodmma
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
11/22/09 5:41 PM
Blazing Knees

300 mma fights is a lot.
11/22/09 5:47 PM
newbloodmma
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was connected to one of his students myspace and he's got a pretty good hold on these kids.

Either that or I suspect there were fake accounts that were supporting "Master Bailey"

I checked and appearently I am not friends with the student anymore or I would provide a link of this bullshit.
11/22/09 5:51 PM
tumn

Guy looks like a fat fuck on the cover of his book
11/22/09 5:57 PM
ManhoefKOAnderson

newbloodmma -  I was connected to one of his students myspace and he's got a pretty good hold on these kids.

Either that or I suspect there were fake accounts that were supporting "Master Bailey"

I checked and appearently I am not friends with the student anymore or I would provide a link of this bullshit.

I got a hold of a couple students. One of them did confess that he felt Mark Bailey was full of shit the whole time, but wanted confirmation from me. There was a big thread at the time about Mark Bailey made by Frankiscool, who called him out. I sent that student the thread and I think he left the school.

MMAGUY30 will be in for a big surprise once he gets that book about how much bull shit comes out of his fat dumbass.
11/22/09 6:14 PM
Morgz

A colleague of mine has 2 sons that trained at Master Bailey's place.  He was happy with it because his kids reported being happy with it.  Granted, he doesn't know much about the sport.  His kids were both good wrestlers and in my opinon would have been happy to roll anywhere, and Master Bailey's place was cheap compared to "real" MMA instruction.  They trained with him about a year, finally figured out there was better instruction elsewhere and moved on.  I don't think they feel cheated, but they were smart enough to figure it out.

The thing that gets me is there are people out there just cashing in on the MMA craze and taking people's money.  Sure a fool and his money are easily separated, but first of all most soccer moms aren't going to do the proper research to figure cats like this out, and second it takes paying customers away from LEGIT intructors trying to earn a living.  That's my biggest issue.  I'm not saying Master Bailey is one of these guys as I haven't met him, but maybe some of you are?
11/22/09 6:14 PM
ManhoefKOAnderson

tumn - Guy looks like a fat fuck on the cover of his book

That is because he is a fat fuck.
11/22/09 6:22 PM
DueceDroppin

ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.