UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> attn: mmaguy30 - Re: Mark Bailey the Fake Fighter

11/22/09 7:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CJJScout
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He must be doing something right, he keeps upgrading locations.
11/22/09 9:04 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Morgz - 
Bat21 - 
Drewout - George Allen has challenged him for years, multiple promoters have offered to setup the bout, but Bailey does the vagina tuck everytime.

He had one guy with athletic ability and potential train there for a while, but when he learned Bailey was a fraud he left and joined a gym called X-3 in Atlanta.

This guy is a total fraud and is basically stealing peoples money by advertising his lies and BS

And putting the lives of his students in danger as well, which is the bigger concern to me. Guys like this need to be taken down hard.

Serious question:  How is he putting the lives of his students in danger?  By not teaching them a quality art?  
Essentially, yes. I'd no more want some phony MMA "instructor" teaching my kids striking,  limb locks and choke holds than I'd want some phony surgeon taking out their appendix. You can get a general idea how to do both from books and other media, but mastering them only comes with lots of experience, study and practice. Thats why there are things like licenses and certifications, to protect the unsuspecting from con-artists and phonies. This guy sounds like he's both.

11/22/09 9:05 PM
ManhoefKOAnderson
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bat21 - 
Morgz - 
Bat21 - 
Drewout - George Allen has challenged him for years, multiple promoters have offered to setup the bout, but Bailey does the vagina tuck everytime.

He had one guy with athletic ability and potential train there for a while, but when he learned Bailey was a fraud he left and joined a gym called X-3 in Atlanta.

This guy is a total fraud and is basically stealing peoples money by advertising his lies and BS

And putting the lives of his students in danger as well, which is the bigger concern to me. Guys like this need to be taken down hard.

Serious question:  How is he putting the lives of his students in danger?  By not teaching them a quality art?  
Essentially, yes. I'd no more want some phony MMA "instructor" teaching my kids striking,  limb locks and choke holds than I'd want some phony surgeon taking out their appendix. You can get a general idea how to do both from books and other media, but mastering them only comes with lots of experience, study and practice. Thats why there are things like licenses and certifications, to protect the unsuspecting from con-artists and phonies. This guy sounds like he's both.

Good Post, Bat21...I agree with you. I think this guy will get his ass kicked by someone who knows what their doing.

I heard he did a worked MMA match.
11/22/09 9:14 PM
ARfightfan
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

who is the bigger tool, someone with 1300+ post in 2 months or someone who actually has fought. Dont you think its a little childish to surf the web looking for fakes. Seems like your trying to hide your own tapout wearing fighting you tell your buddies. It amazes me people have enough free time to spend time looking for fake fighters. Get a fucking life. Go take up a hobby, get a job, do something outdoors, get a girlfriend and quit sucking cocks. You are the tool in this situation. You email his students, get a life. If they pay him and buy what he is selling, thats the american dream.
11/22/09 9:32 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/22/09 9:35 PM
ARfightfan - who is the bigger tool, someone with 1300+ post in 2 months or someone who actually has fought. Dont you think its a little childish to surf the web looking for fakes. Seems like your trying to hide your own tapout wearing fighting you tell your buddies. It amazes me people have enough free time to spend time looking for fake fighters. Get a fucking life. Go take up a hobby, get a job, do something outdoors, get a girlfriend and quit sucking cocks. You are the tool in this situation. You email his students, get a life. If they pay him and buy what he is selling, thats the american dream.

11/22/09 9:44 PM
Cant_Land_Head_kicks

ARfightfan - who is the bigger tool, someone with 1300+ post in 2 months or someone who actually has fought. Dont you think its a little childish to surf the web looking for fakes. Seems like your trying to hide your own tapout wearing fighting you tell your buddies. It amazes me people have enough free time to spend time looking for fake fighters. Get a fucking life. Go take up a hobby, get a job, do something outdoors, get a girlfriend and quit sucking cocks. You are the tool in this situation. You email his students, get a life. If they pay him and buy what he is selling, thats the american dream.

Wait, "Tapout wearing fighting you tell your buddies". Have i missed something that makes that sentence make any sense at all? Let's not have another discussion about wearing Tapout shirts, i for one feel the t shirts are quite fancy : ) and see no problem wearing a t-shirt supporting an awesome company. If that's not what you were getting at then i concede right now and im thoroughly confused (it may show how confused i am by this post making absolutely no sense at all)
11/22/09 10:51 PM
ManhoefKOAnderson

LOL at ARfightfan.

What are you, his publicist ?

And I found him on the UG a couple years ago, I didn't go searching for fake fighters.

Something tells me you brag to people about things that are not true as well.
11/24/09 8:35 AM
Drewout
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ARfightfan

It's because some of us care about the sport. We don't want MMA schools and MMA training to get a bad name when some fake douche gets a kid hurt at his school.

Maybe because a lot of us are local to him we take it more personally.

And last of all because this is an MMA forum we discuss MMA issues so a fake MMA fighter/fake MMA instructor are an issue.

So why have you been a member for 4 years and bought a blue name if you don't care for MMA?

If you have an issue with people calling out fake fighters or fake schools why did you click on this thread?
11/24/09 8:28 PM
ManhoefKOAnderson

Drewout - ARfightfan

It's because some of us care about the sport. We don't want MMA schools and MMA training to get a bad name when some fake douche gets a kid hurt at his school.

Maybe because a lot of us are local to him we take it more personally.

And last of all because this is an MMA forum we discuss MMA issues so a fake MMA fighter/fake MMA instructor are an issue.

So why have you been a member for 4 years and bought a blue name if you don't care for MMA?

If you have an issue with people calling out fake fighters or fake schools why did you click on this thread?

Perfect, thank you!
1/17/10 11:37 PM
bigmills008
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy $hit look at these rankings!  Look at the number 1 LHW.  What the hell?

http://www.mmauniverse.com/rankingssection.html?c=SS7&z=CC2
1/18/10 1:08 AM
sirjoshua

bigmills008 -  Holy $hit look at these rankings!  Look at the number 1 LHW.  What the hell?

http://www.mmauniverse.com/rankingssection.html?c=SS7&z=CC2

what the fuck......
1/18/10 4:56 PM
Morgz
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/18/10 4:57 PM
 What the hell?  It also has Keith Hackney ranked.  Guy Metzger and Egan Inoue are "hot contendors" lol. 

Wait a minute...those are Shano's rankings aren't they!  Oh man, you got me good!
3/26/10 1:17 AM
Shanks V3.1
426 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol...found a link to this while browsing around sambosteves forum, thought I'd share.

christian darrow is gonna be pissed...apparently "dr. bailey" is claiming the LARGEST FACILITY IN THE WORLD!! also looks like he is now a world class sports trainer and life coach too...I bet a-rod, kobe, and tebow have vip memberships.

also appears to have "navy seal certified" trainers on hand. man, he is taking over the sport. I'm guessing we'll see a "sambojujitsu" guy holding a ufc belt soon.

on top of this, he appears to be writing another book.

remember chimonooooo!!!!

THANKS FOR ADDING OUR NEW PAGE A TRUE NO HOLDS BARRED DOJO WORLD SAMBOJU JITSU (9 FIGHT STYLES) FIRST CONGRATS TO GRANDMASTER DR. MARK BAILEY FOR HIS FIFTH INDUCTION INTO THE HALL OF FAME FOR 2009!! 770-630-0082 OUR FACILITY~Expanded and enhanced in more ways then one........

The Brand New Training Center will become one of the world’s most exquisite sports facilities for professional athletes in the world with the latest equipment and technology there is to offer. ******This professional sports athletic center is open via invitation only(Meaning you must be evaluated prior to being given a membership, *WE ARE NOT A TYPICAL STORE FRONT DOJO*, again I stress if you want an exclusive membership you will be evaluated first). This is an exclusive membership to train with some of the best in the business with well paid professional athletes. You must speak to one of our staff to schedule a tour or for a personal evaluation to become a member or to schedule an in house seminar.

If you are a cagefighter and are in need of a FIGHT PROMOTOR then again you MUST BE EVALUATED FIRST!!!! WE DO NOT ATTACH OUR NAME TO JUST ANYONE THAT CAN WRITE A CHECK, WE HAVE HIGHLY PAID PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES IN OUR FACILITY******** This comprehensive multi-million dollar facility is going to change sports training in Georgia forever with a beyond impressive and staggering over 33,000 SQUARE FOOT FACILITY ...........AS IF WE WERE NOT ALREADY BLESSED AS OF FEB 2010 WE ARE NOW EXPANDING EVEN MORE TO BE THE LARGEST FACILITY IN THE WORLD!!!!!!

We provide a one of a kind state of the art training environment and multi-surface and style training opportunities including; Mixed Martial Arts and Boxing (Complete stand up and ground professional fighting), Professional College and Pro Football and Baseball Training Programs, Hyperbaric Chamber, Rubberized Surfaces, Sand, Grass, Power lifting platforms, extra Air Flooring, 60 yards of Field Turf and lots more! Batting Cages, Strength and Endurance Programs with state of the art equipment, Neurological Assessments, Chiropractic Care, Masseuse, Nutrition Counseling, Sports Massage, Orthopedic Evaluation in the private clinician examination rooms, Yoga, Physical therapy, Cardio by Navy Seal and Certified Trainers, Customized Supplement Program, Life Skills Education, WiFi Internet Access, In House Kitchens, Film Room-(Every athlete is not always perfect and needs to learn from their mistakes), Short distance to airport, Private Players Lounge with plasmas and pool table, Spacious guest waiting area with free coffee, Close to Discover Mills Mall and minutes from the Mall of Georgia, Many Restaurants and Hotels nearby, 5 mins. from I-85 and Hwy 316 ********************************************************************

SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR IN HOUSE FACILITY AND EVENTS LOCAL AND WORLDWIDE FOR 2010 STAFFING OPPORTUNITIES- If you have elite experience and credentials that you think would enhance our facility to continue to be the BEST MMA FACILITY IN THE WORLD then email your resume to JEANAFAVORS@GMAIL.COM SCHEDULING OF GROUP COMPETITIONS/TOURNAMENTS/SHOWS AND EXHIBITIONS. (PRIVATE VIP BOXED SEATS AVAILABLE FOR SHOWS AS WELL) PLEASE CONTACT JEANA AT THE EMAIL PROVIDED ABOVE GROUP CLASSES MON-SAT 10 AM TO 9 PM (MMA PRIVATE LESSONS AND/OR STRENGTH TRAINING BY APPOINTMENT)

WE ARE A FIGHTING MARTIAL ARTS DOJO THAT TEACHES REAL LIFE FIGHTING TECHNIQUES... MARTIAL ARTS SCHOOLS SAY THAT THEY “HAVE THE BEST SCHOOL” AND THEY SHOULD!! THEY SHOULD BELIEVE IN THERE INSTRUCTOR AND STYLE.. WE FEEL THE SAME WAY AS WE PROVE BY OUR STATS AND FIGHTING STYLE. THERE HAVE BEEN MANY TIMES THAT IN GRAPPLING MATCHES THEY ASK US WHAT WAS THAT YOU USED FOR A CHOKE OR IN MMA FIGHTS THEY WILL ASK US WHAT WAS THAT AND WE WILL HAVE TO TELL THE ANNOUNCER WHAT IT WAS..

WE TAKE PRIDE THAT OUR FOUNDER GRAND MASTER DR. MARK BAILEY HAS TAUGHT US TO FIGHT OTHER STYLES. WE HAVE 9 STYLES IN ONE. WE DON'T WANT TO BE LIKE OTHER SCHOOLS... DR. BAILEY TEACHES US DON'T WIN A GRAPPLING MATCH BY POINTS… HE TEACHES US TO SUBMIT OUR OPPONENT RATHER THAN LAY THERE AND RUN OUT THE CLOCK AND WIN BY POINTS.. OUR MMA FIGHTERS ARE MADE TO FIGHT THE SAME WAY, TO FINISH!! NEVER LEAVE IT IN THE JUDGES HANDS. OUR GRAPPLING STATS SPEAKS THE TRUTH. LAST YEAR WITH ONE DOJO AND ONLY COMPETING FOR 5 MONTHS WE FINISHED 15TH IN NATION BY NATIONALLY RANKED.COM THIS YEAR WERE RANKED 4TH IN THE WORLD BY WORLD RANKED. WE HAVE WON OVER 650 GRAPPLING MEDALS AND HAVE A COMBINED MMA FIGHT RECORD OF 135-10 WITH 93% OF OUR FIGHTS FINISHED IN THE FIRST 2 ROUNDS. WE HAVE WON MANY WORLD AND AMATURE TITLES.

OUR STYLE IS FOR THE YOUNG AND OLD AND WE LOVE THAT WERE ONE BIG FAMILY IN AND OUT OF THE DOJO!!! DR. MARK BAILEY HAS LIVED AND STUDIED MARTIAL ARTS IN MANY COUNTIRES INCLUDING RUSSIA, JAPAN, AND BRAZIL TO LIST A FEW (HE ALSO SPEAKS SEVERAL LANGUAGES). HE STARTED IN TEAKWONDO AT THE AGE OF 6 AND HAS 30 PLUS YEARS EXPERIENCE. HE COMBINED HIS TRAINING AND FOUNDED HIS OWN STYLE SAMBO JUJITSU WHICH HE HAS WON FOUNDER OF THE YEAR FOR. HE WON HIS FIRST WORLD TITLE AT THE AGE OF 16 AND HAS WON 27 WORLD TITLES SINCE, ALSO AN INDUCTEE IN THE BLACK BELT MARTIAL ARTS HALL OF FAME FOR UNITED STATES AND WORLD IN 2007, 2008 AND 2009.

FEEL FREE TO EMAIL US ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING A MARTIAL ARTS CAREER FOR YOURSELF!! SOME OF YOU HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR WEBSITES WE ARE LINKED TO SO I WILL TRY TO LIST SOME OF THEM FOR YOU OVER THE NEXT DAY OR SO~~ WWW.usnmat.net/page7.htm WWW.unitedstatesmartialartshalloffame.com/ WWW.NATIONALRANKED.COM (WORLD SHOOTFIGHTERS/WSO) AND OF COURSE YOU CAN SEE SOME OF OUR FIGHTS/FIGHTERS ON YOU-TUBE THAT HAVE THOUSANDS OF VIEWS! ALSO ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK UNDER WORLD SAMBO JUJITSU OUR CURRENT WEBSITE~ IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION DUE TO ALL OF THE UPDATES AND EXPANSIONS----TRUST US IN THAT WE CANNOT WAIT TO SHOW IT OFF----OUR LAST WEBSITE WAS HIGHEST VIEWED SPORTS PAGE ON GODADDY.COM--WE ARE HAVING TO RECONSTRUCT TO BE ABLE TO KEEP UP WITH THE VOLUMN OF EMAILS.....
3/26/10 9:29 AM
Shanks V3.1
426 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for the morning people.
3/26/10 10:09 AM
Jump Kick

Subscribed, but I fear this guy is too established in his ways to be scared off by the UG mob.

-jk
3/26/10 10:16 AM
donkypunch55
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jump Kick -  Subscribed, but I fear this guy is too established in his ways to be scared off by the UG mob.

-jk

Dojo raid.

we have no choice.
3/26/10 10:42 AM
crazydave
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love the excessive use of caplock ... this guy means BUSINESS
3/26/10 11:30 AM
Shanks V3.1

hey mmaguy, did you ever recieve a copy of his book?

I'd wager there are some serious laughs in that thing.
5/31/10 9:50 PM
NCAA92
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=427231412&albumId=1493140
5/31/10 11:02 PM
Fighting Fish
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ha ha. I trained with a guy (I won't mention who or where) but he showed me all these certificates that had him in all these Hall of Fame things. He was a cocky, game guy. Ready to fight at the drop of a hat but I tooled this guy fairly easily so afterwards he told me he could get me some certificates of "authenticity". Funny stuff.
7/2/10 9:49 PM
NCAA92
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here is his new website.

http://www.worldcompetitioncomplex.com/
7/3/10 9:28 AM
CJJScout
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jump Kick -  Subscribed, but I fear this guy is too established in his ways to be scared off by the UG mob.

-jk

Probably right, but it would be funny for someone to try.
7/3/10 9:46 AM
thforklift
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
7/3/10 9:52 AM
john joe
377 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighters Only Magazine, Website Editor
we should club together to hire an out-of-work Japanese actor/extra, brief him to be Chimono and send him into this guy's place for a reunion and to the shoot the shit about old times, see how Bailey freestyles.
7/3/10 9:57 AM
thforklift
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hahahahaha

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.