UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> why do girls think..

11/19/09 9:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
alxholic
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that strong arming guys into commitment is the way to win guys over?
11/20/09 2:41 PM
Xtina
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

because some guys are weak and will cave.
11/20/09 3:50 PM
Stronghold
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pretty much... the more a women changes a man they less they respect them
11/20/09 7:12 PM
Punchatoula
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Xtina -  because some guys are weak and will cave.

LOL
11/25/09 11:25 AM
None So Blind
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Punchatoula - 
Xtina -  because some guys are weak and will cave.

LOL
LOL +1

Congrats on that prize you just got there, too ;-)

11/26/09 2:46 AM
zoies
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stronghold - pretty much... the more a women changes a man they less they respect them

Nobody should try to change anyone. You can't go in to a relationship thinking you can make the other person be something else or "change" them. It is stupid! But so many people do it, I know a girl that did it with her first husband and is now doing it to the boyfriend. They fight all the time, he will not change his ways, and he should not have to. The only exception to this is if the person is hurting themselves, drugs, alcohol etc....
11/26/09 2:52 AM
oxandbunny

zoies - 
Stronghold - pretty much... the more a women changes a man they less they respect them

Nobody should try to change anyone. You can't go in to a relationship thinking you can make the other person be something else or "change" them. It is stupid! But so many people do it, I know a girl that did it with her first husband and is now doing it to the boyfriend. They fight all the time, he will not change his ways, and he should not have to. The only exception to this is if the person is hurting themselves, drugs, alcohol etc....

+1
11/26/09 9:53 AM
Stronghold
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

zoies - 

The only thing I'd add to that is that is someone is hurting themselves, all you can do it get away from them UNTIL THEY WANT TO CHANGE. You cannot make them want to change either.

Also, I know guys that have told me, "She is perfect! I love her. All she should do is _______ to be perfect!" Yes, men want women to change also. It's just men tend to get pissy and hateful when the chick doesn't fall into line then they leave the lady. Women seem more prone to hang around the guy and just nag him for an indefinite period of time.
12/7/09 2:21 PM
Atecexa

a man at the altar is praying that the woman he is marrying will be exactly like she is right now for the rest of her life

the woman is praying that hell become a better husband better dad blah blah blah
12/7/09 4:55 PM
Stronghold

And we wonder at a 50% divorce rate
12/27/09 3:01 PM
Breezah
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

alxholic -  that strong arming guys into commitment is the way to win guys over?

b.s. I wouldn't want to force someone to be with me
12/31/09 12:27 PM
sam11610

Breezah - 
alxholic -  that strong arming guys into commitment is the way to win guys over?

b.s. I wouldn't want to force someone to be with me

+1, I want a guy to be with me becasue he wants to be not because he feels forced. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.