UnderGround Forums

Ohio MMA Underground >> Need Fighters 1/09/10 Hilliard, Ohio

11/22/09 11:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jiu Jitsu Panda
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey everyone. I'm back to promotin and I'm doing my first show January 9th 2010 in Hilliard, Ohio at the Franklin county Fairgrounds. I'm looking fo r some pro fighters and plenty of amateurs.  Please shoot me a message to ohio.fighting.championship@gmail.com   and checkout www.ocfighting.com for more details.

Chris Larkin
12/8/09 2:03 AM
Global Fighting Alliance
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AVAILABLE FIGHTERS

A-TEAM

125 PRO TROY KIOUS 4-0 A TOUGH WRESTLER FROM OKLAHOMA, PURPLE BELT IN JIUJITSU AND GOOD BOXER, WRESTLED FOR THE SAME TEAM WITH MATT GRICE IN HIGH SCHOOL. TROY SHOWS UP IN SHAPE AND FIGHTS HARD, LOOPKIG FOR TOP LEVEL OPPONENTS.

125-135 PRO LEWIS MCKENZIE 7-2 XFL 125# CHAMP, GOOD WRESTLER FROM OKLAHOMA. LEWIS HAS A NEVER QUIT ATTITUDE THAT PUT HIM ON THE ROAD TO HIS FIRST TITLE BELT. LEWIS HAS FREAKISH SCRAMBLING ABILITIES AND IS A BETTER THAN AVERAGE WRESTLER WITH GOOD MUAY THAI SKILLS

170 PRO JEFF DAVIS 17-6 JEFF IS A WORLD CLASS WRESTLER WITH GREAT JIUJITSU DEFENSE AND A GRANITE CHIN. JEFF WRESTLED IN OKLAHOMA UNTIL HE ENTERED COLLEGE THEN WENT TO CALIFORNIA TO WIN A DIVISION 2 NATIONAL TITLE.

170 AMATEUR DAVID RICKLES DAVID IS FROM WICHITA KANSAS AND IS A GREAT STRIKER, WITH SOLID GRAPPLING TO BOOT. 14-0 WITH ONLY 1 FIGHT LEAVING THE FIRST RD. DAVID WILL FIGHT AMATEUR BUT IS LOOKING FOR HIS PRO DEBUT

145 PRO DUSTIN BLAKE FROM WICHITA KANSAS 5-2 DUSTIN IS A VERY EXCITING FIGHTER WHO IS BOTH A STRIKER AND GRAPPLER, LOOKING FOR QUALITY OPPONENTS.

HEAVY PRO JOHN HILL JOHN IS A BEAST OF A MAN FROM OKLAHOMA 3-1 AS A PRO WITH ALL WINS COMING BY KO.

170 PRO KEN AND MIKE JACKSON 9-4 AND 10-3 IDENTICLE TWINS OKLAHOMA WRESTLERS, MACHADO BROWN BELTS, WITH GOOD BOXING SKILLS.

205 PRO KEN SPARKS 9-3 ROLLA MISSOURI LOOKING FOR BIG FIGHTS, KEN HAS GOOD GRAPPLING SKILLS AND KO POWER IN BOTH HANDS

205 PRO MIKE PEREZ 8-6 JACKSON MISSISSIPPI MIKE IS A GREAT WRESTLER AND HAS VERY HEAVY HANDS. BIG ATHLETIC GUY WHO FIGHTS TOUGH

205 PRO LAWRENCE SCHMITZ 7-0 FROM AKRON OHIO HEAVY HANDS A REAL BEAST!

B-TEAM

155 PRO JOHN “JC” COTTRELL 1-0 AS A PRO 5-2 AS AN AMATEUR. GREAT WRESTLER, HEAVY HANDS. VERY ATHLETIC

135 PRO TEDDY POTTS 1-0 AS A PRO 8-3 AS AN AMATEUR TEDDY IS A HEAVY HANDED KID THAT IS TOUGH AS NAILS.

155 AMATEUR WILL THOMPSON GREAT WRESTLER, WITH GOOD MUAY THAI SKILLS

170 PRO RICKY COMPALA 2-3 RICKY IS A GOOD WRESTLER WITH AVERAGE STRIKING SKILLS, BASED IN OKLAHOMA HAS A GOOD BASE OF WRESTLERS TO WORK WITH SO HIS GROUND GAME IS HIS STRENGTH.

185-205 PRO LAMONT STAFFORD, DEBUT WAS 2-2 AS AN AMATEUR, 6'6” TALL WITH KNOCKOUT POWER IN BOTH HANDS AND GOOD OKLAHOMA WRESTLING

155 PRO KYLE SJAFIREOUDDIN 2-2 GOOD MUAY THAI AND AVERAGE JIUJITSU

170 PRO MARCIO NAVARRO 3-2 EXCELLENT MUAY THAI AND GOOD BJJ PURPLE BELT. FROM BRAZIL LIVING IN WICHITA KANSAS

185 PRO KYLE DAVIS 0-2 FROM OHIO MOVING DOWN FROM 205 KYLE IS A GOOD WRESTLER

185 PRO JERIMIJA SANDERS 6-6 GOOD MUAY THAI AND GRAPPLING SKILLS

155 PRO DOUGLAS EDWARDS 4-7 WORLD CLASS MUAY THAI SKILLS GRAPPLING IS GETTING BETTER SAN FRAN SISCO CALIFORNIA

145-155 PRO DEJUAN JACKSON 10-8 GOOD BOXING AND BETTER THAN AVERAGE JIUJITSU. STARTED OFF 0-6 AND HAS BEEN WINNING OF LATE

170-185 PRO DAVID KNIGHT 10-12 HOLDS THE FASTES KO IN OKLAHOMA HISTORY :05 DAVID IS A BRAWLER AND A BLUE BELT IN BJJ

C-TEAM

170 PRO CODY GARLETT 2-2 6'4” HITS HARD AND DONT QUIT

170 PRO FERNANDO TORREZ 1-9 REAL ATHLETIC BUT HAS A BIT OF STAGE FRIGHT

155 PRO CHRIS LOOPER 2-10 REAL SCRAPPY LITTLE GUY

205 PRO RONALD STACKHOUSE 1-6 SAME A S TORREZ, IS A GREAT FIGHTER IN THE GYM.

145 PRO MIKE CASTEEL 2-2 GOOD STANDUP, HAS BEEN AWAY FOR A LITTLE WHILE

185 AM DUSTIN MURLEY 6'7 LANKY WITH LIMITED ABILITIES

145 AM COREY HOSIER 1-1 JUST GETTING IN A GYM.

12/11/09 4:13 AM
BALLSDEEP
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Curious. "Lawrence Schmitz" doesn't pop up on the fight finder here nor anywhere else. Even more disturbing...no one here in northeast Ohio has ever heard of him. Can't even find his criminal background via google. For being 7-0 as a pro, this is baffling. Either is a phantom fighter or works for the C.I.A.. My guess is nither.
12/17/09 7:48 PM
BALLSDEEP
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
5/30/11 9:44 PM
mortician
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt. Lawrence Schmitz claiming to be a brown belt, now a fake fighter?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.