UnderGround Forums

RugbyGround >> LOL@England...

11/23/09 9:19 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Squatdog
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Two inevitabilities from that torrid tussle at Twickenham came to pass.

First, the All Blacks won the game convincingly which was followed not long after by a predictable put-down of the performance from that Pommy twit, Stephen Jones.

Poor old, grumpy Stephen.

This is a man who must surely take away the Guinness Book's Record for the Bitterest Loser on this Planet. 

This time around, Jones' take on the defeat was more twisted than ever.

He pronounced the All Blacks as the least impressive New Zealand team to ever play at Twickenham and went on to pour scorn on most aspects on their display. By insinuation, Jones' summation of this All Blacks victory must automatically have cast damning aspersion on England's losing performance but as usual, he has chosen not to dwell on that fact.

As I wrote in my blog on Friday, one of the most delicious outcomes of beating the Poms is to see such arrogant, English media tossers as Jones have to squirm in defeat again.

The garbage he writes is simply the only way this sorest of losers can cope.

http://nz.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/post/-/maninthestand/4958/1

LOL!

2/1/10 2:46 PM
LordSeano
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol at not knowing the difference between Welsh people and English.....
2/1/10 4:35 PM
Squatdog

The team playing at Twickenham in the English colours were actually Welsh? NO WAI!1
2/1/10 4:39 PM
LordSeano
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No but Stephen Jones is Welsh....
2/1/10 5:27 PM
Squatdog

What's the difference?
2/2/10 9:30 AM
LordSeano

Lol

But seriously. I hate Stephen Jones. He is horribly biased towards England despite being a taff, so much so that they even hate him.

I have no excuses for England at the moment. They are, and will be for the forseeable future, a shite team.

I genuinely cant see the light at the end of the tunnel. People keep banging on about getting the flair players in the side at the moment conveniently ignoring the fact that the decent players they are talking about are generally 75% of the size of the decent flair runners in other international sides.

Geraghty??? Get the fuick outtahere.
4/2/10 8:48 PM
seg
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who do the English OGers prefer, Flood or Wilkinson?
4/3/10 4:43 AM
LordSeano

Lesser of two evils.

Flood is 'ok' but nothing special. Wilkinson 'was' special and is now just OK.

Its a case of picking either one tbh in the hope that Flood either raises his game or Wilkinson recaptures his old form.
6/22/10 8:21 AM
HlNCH

The hard ons in the media over here for a very close win over the Aussies has me chuckling. Let's not forget that this team is still a shambles. The injection of Foden and Ashton was a smart ploy, but it needs more.

If we can beat the Maori (not got much confidence going on the Maori's current tear) it'll help ease the bruising in the Six Nations and the first kicking from the Wallabies.

Still, I don't see us replicating our World Cup form of the past two events. Not unless Wilkinson finds form/ WE USE OUR BACKS FOR MORE THAN ONE GAME.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.