UnderGround Forums

Australasia UnderGround >> UFC 110 tickets

12/8/09 10:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Khabeer Rockley
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is the weigh ins usually at the same fight venue, or somewhere else?
12/8/09 10:31 PM
jbourke
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im guessing it will be at Star City
12/8/09 10:39 PM
BenBJJ
265 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why Star City?
12/8/09 10:55 PM
jbourke
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thats where the Danny Green Vs RJJ weigh in's were?
12/8/09 11:59 PM
Auswilliam
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

only bronze seats available atm.

Whoa...

I got 2 x platinum and wishing i bought more so i could sell them on ebay.

O well.
12/9/09 12:11 AM
DIMA

Missed out on Diamonds again this morning... I logged in at 1:02 pm and they were bloody gone already!!

Spoke to the ticketek girl and she seemed to think that it was only a small percentage of Diamond tickets released so far... Crossing my fingers that I get em Friday Morning!!!!
12/9/09 12:59 AM
Khabeer Rockley

The awesome thing about this, is that so far it seems that all tickets are selling quite fast with no 100% confirmed fights. If the UFc does really well with ticket sales, they'll definitely be back for more events here.

Us Aussies have been always been good fight fans; I have a feeling when they realise how hungry we are for good fights, we'll be the 'new uk' with trying to find more talent here, and seeing in future perhaps 2 events here in the following years.
12/9/09 8:03 AM
OzLoco
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here's hoping.
12/9/09 12:22 PM
chingluksuwa
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you guys are getting tickets FAR cheaper than i have paid to see UFC in london and vegas.... nice one!
12/9/09 5:27 PM
slystone

For all you guys and girls missing out on tickets, you can thank people like jbourke here who released the pre-sale code to the public, so many MANY more people actually got pre sale tickets from Fight Club than they should of. I know you were only "trying to help", but:

Availability:
Diamond Alloc. Exhausted
Platinum Alloc. Exhausted
Premium Alloc. Exhausted
Gold Alloc. Exhausted
Silver Single seats only
Bronze Available
Silver Non Alcohol Alloc. Exhausted
Bronze Non Alcohol Limited seats only
12/9/09 5:46 PM
jbourke

slystone - For all you guys and girls missing out on tickets, you can thank people like jbourke here who released the pre-sale code to the public, so many MANY more people actually got pre sale tickets from Fight Club than they should of. I know you were only "trying to help", but:

Availability:
Diamond Alloc. Exhausted
Platinum Alloc. Exhausted
Premium Alloc. Exhausted
Gold Alloc. Exhausted
Silver Single seats only
Bronze Available
Silver Non Alcohol Alloc. Exhausted
Bronze Non Alcohol Limited seats only

Take it easy! For starter only 2% of tickets were allocated to Fightclub members and another 2% to Tickettek newsletter subscribers. Friday morning the other 96% will be released (this has been confirmed by ticketek)

I put the code up well after it had been leaked else where and gave everybody plenty of oppertunity to get in early.
12/9/09 6:14 PM
Auswilliam
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pull your head in sly, you dork.
12/9/09 6:50 PM
blakGSR
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

slystone: Ask for a refund if you feel you have been gipped with your Fight Club membership.
12/9/09 7:54 PM
slystone

I think you guys have totally missed my point.

I know it was released elsewhere and you gave time to allow members to get in, even I gave the code to a friend to use, I'm just questioning...ah, forget it.

Fucking interwebz bullshit.
12/9/09 8:06 PM
BenBJJ
265 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ you whinging cause you 'think' you got snaked. Thats how shit works.
12/9/09 8:34 PM
Goodo
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got 5 Platinum Tic's. Cant wait for this.

Does anyone know why they're dicken around with releasing the final card? I want to know who's fighting for sure this is killing me.
12/11/09 11:24 PM
blakGSR
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GracieboyABS - Funny thing is, UFC Fightclub is now cross checking tickets sold on Monday with Fightclub members and is cancelling tickets for those who are not members and obtained tickets improperly. No refund either.

Post your source or I call BS.
12/12/09 2:12 AM
Sastan
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It is a load of shit because if they were willing to do that, they wouldn't have fucked the Aussie FC members over by giving us all a generic code, compared with individual codes for any other UFC.
12/12/09 3:26 AM
Cuts

I know for a fact that UFC 98 was a generic code.
12/12/09 5:08 AM
HurtingBombs
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LMAO at the last five posters all shitting bricks, generic code or not it's a simple email or phone call from a tickettek rep to confirm. I can't wait to buy your tickets.
12/12/09 6:36 AM
HurtingBombs
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/12/09 6:39 AM
Ticketek calls/email people who purchased on fightclub accounts asking for membership details. Any ticket holder who can't provide fightclub details has tickets revoked. Secondly any fightclub member with tickets purchaed on a cc under another name or on multiple credit cards says bye bye to all tickets. Don't worry slamming I'm sure you'll get your money back and if you see them on Ebay in my name just let me know and I'll do you a fairly good deal or private message me on here.
12/12/09 8:39 AM
jbourke

You cant seriously think they are going to cross check every sale do you lol? What about people with multiple credit cards? I have 3 and i used a different ones for the tickets and FC membership
12/12/09 11:08 AM
crazydave
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"*Pre-sale tickets offered only to $74.99 Membership Plan. Pre-sale tickets are not guaranteed. All pre-sale ticket purchases are subject to availability on a first come, first serve basis for select US & Canadian performances only. All shows are subject to cancellation or postponement without notice. Please consult with the relevant venue for seating information prior to purchase and any changes to the show schedule."

Note "for select US & Canadian performances only"
12/12/09 5:52 PM
jbourke

"That was just to put the fear of god into jbourke for releasing the code."

Obviously didnt work lol

"Note "for select US & Canadian performances only"

They were offered for the AUS event as well, i got my tickets using a fight club membership
12/14/09 8:23 AM
HurtingBombs

Edited: 12/14/09 8:24 AM
If you look at the terms and conditions on the back of the ticket or ticketek website you will see it is actually fairly easy to cancel tickets. My friend works for them and they are able to cancel any tickets purchased suspiciously as long as they give the purchaser an opportunity to prove they used legit channels. It was bought in to stop scalpers and terrorists and people like that so stop laughing or I may just refuse your ticket request down the track.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.