UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Did anybody catch the graphic under Amir's name?

12/2/09 5:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/02/09 5:19 PM
Tom Lawlor - I'm in.

I will alert the proper authorities and do my best to get my training in "Baboo baby" recognized like it should be.

Thomas "Jefferson" Lawlor better get what he wants in his own backyard at UFN in VA.
Tom's UG legend status is going to be short only of Fedor's sweater by the time of his retirement, if not sooner.  
12/2/09 7:27 PM
lookoutawhale
792 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zedlepln - 
Tom Lawlor - I'm in.

I will alert the proper authorities and do my best to get my training in "Baboo baby" recognized like it should be.

Thomas "Jefferson" Lawlor better get what he wants in his own backyard at UFN in VA.
Tom's UG legend status is going to be short only of Fedor's sweater by the time of his retirement, if not sooner.  

dare i say he might even surpass the fedor sweater?

12/2/09 7:50 PM
Tom Lawlor
389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale - 
Zedlepln - 
Tom Lawlor - I'm in.

never my friend, never.
12/2/09 8:26 PM
YuckFou
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tom Lawlor - 
lookoutawhale - 
Zedlepln - 
Tom Lawlor - I'm in.

never my friend, never.
for the next weigh ins you should find some ugly ass fedorish sweater.

12/2/09 9:08 PM
likatiga
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great, there will be McBaboo Baby Dojos showing up everywhere now.
12/2/09 9:11 PM
RedTamponUK
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread made me laugh, cheers chaps.
12/4/09 6:12 AM
kiad
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tom Lawlor - I'm in.

Absolute legend!!!
12/8/09 2:37 AM
knuckleballs

likatiga - Great, there will be McBaboo Baby Dojos showing up everywhere now.

Man, i've been training Baboo Baby since UFC 1. I fucking hate these noobs wrecking this great sport of mine.
12/9/09 3:32 PM
tmr
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BABOO! to the top!
12/12/09 4:29 AM
Attila
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OMFG THIS BABOO BABY!!!!!!!!!!
12/12/09 5:09 AM
chingluksuwa
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oh yeah i forgot about this thread.... babooooo!
12/13/09 5:51 PM
tmr
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tmr -  BABOO! to the top!

12/13/09 6:29 PM
Chomas
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tom Lawlor - I'm in.

LMAO execute and deliver if possible.
12/14/09 12:39 PM
tmr

tmr - 
tmr -  BABOO! to the top!

12/14/09 1:42 PM
commando puma

BABOO BABY
12/14/09 6:04 PM
commando puma

baboo baby
12/14/09 8:19 PM
Get your shine box

Awesome thread is awesome
12/14/09 9:52 PM
greenseed
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

brazilian baboo baby
12/14/09 10:32 PM
The James
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/14/09 10:33 PM
 Seriously, if Tom does get "Baboo Baby" as one of his bullet points and gets it on tv, I'm going to dance on my couch.

EDIT: WAIT, WAIT, NO...EVEN BETTER...what if we heard Bruce Buffer say "This man is a Baboo Baby fighter..."
12/15/09 1:09 AM
Fightin_Chance
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The James -  Seriously, if Tom does get "Baboo Baby" as one of his bullet points and gets it on tv, I'm going to dance on my couch.

EDIT: WAIT, WAIT, NO...EVEN BETTER...what if we heard Bruce Buffer say "This man is a Baboo Baby fighter..."

there will be pants shitting

12/15/09 1:44 AM
Izzy
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/15/09 1:45 AM
The James -  Seriously, if Tom does get "Baboo Baby" as one of his bullet points and gets it on tv, I'm going to dance on my couch.

12/15/09 5:04 AM
Ensanity
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Izzy - 

HAHAHAHAHAAHA
12/15/09 5:43 AM
mmaniac
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/15/09 6:43 AM
12/15/09 5:48 AM
Veegoh
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Someone say Baba Booey
12/15/09 8:26 AM
Rand McPherson
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this thread keeps on giving.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.